Wrongly accused

There are 44 comments on the The Reporter story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Wrongly accused. In it, The Reporter reports that:

I write these lines to inform the community that what has been mentioned about Ernesto Castillo Sr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sparky

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2010
"Officer, really it was an accident. I don't know why, but all of a sudden he ran his face into my fist. Several times!"
Dixon_Girl

Davis, CA

#2 Nov 2, 2010
"...a very respectful young man who has been trying hard to fix his previous mistakes in life. Ernesto Jr. has demonstrated a dramatic change is his life recently. He has set his priorities straight, but is stereotyped by the Vacaville Police Department."

Yeah. Elena, have you ever heard of a thing called a 'first impression'? If you act like a stupid idiot, people are going to think you're a stupid idiot. If you behave violently towards someone, people are going to think you're violent. For some reason, I picture you writing this letter while Ernesto senior is dictating to you what to write, while junior has a gun pressed against your temple. Anyone who has to actually write a letter to the paper to publish this malarky is seriously DESPERATE.
ItsNeverWhatItAp pearsToBe

Stanford, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
OMG! So once again the District Attorney issues arrest warrants for no reason at all. And once again the Vacaville Police have wrongly accused not one, but two, innocent people! Wow!
WHOA

Vacaville, CA

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Read this for your safety: WARNING TO PARENTS IN VACAVILLE CALIFORNIA!!

There is only one 5150. I take it you think you are a young girl of 18. Make sure you line your room with tinfoil, I hear the Vaca PD is listening to your thoughts too, maybe even mind manipulation???????

5150!!!!!!
NANA90

San Mateo, CA

#8 Nov 3, 2010
WOW DIXON GIRL YOUR THE STUPID IDIOT HERE, PEOPLE CAN HAVE AN OPINION NO ONES DESPERATE.PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKES DON'T ACT LIKE YOU NEVER MADE ONE, NO ONES PERFECT!! ERNESTO JR, AND ERNESTO SENIOR DO HAVE A PAST AND THEY BOTH HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN THERE LIFE. I PERSONALLY KNOW THEM AND THERE GREAT PEOPLE SO IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM OR THE SITUATION SHUT IT DIXON GIRL.ERNESTO JR HAS MADE A BIG CHANGE IN HIS LIFESTYLE HES BEEN TRYING SO HARD TO DO BETTER, AS FOR ERNESTO SENIOR A GREAT FATHER CHANGED HIS WAYS FOR HIS KIDS AND WIFE.ALL OVER THERE ARE PEOPLE WRONGLY ACCUSED AND OF COURSE THOSE OF YOU OUT THERE ARE AUTOMATICALLY GOING TO THINK THERE GUILTY, BECAUSE THE VACAVILLE POLICE HAVE FALSE INFORMATION AND JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM THERE ALWAYS GOING TO KEEP PICKING ON THEM EVEN WHEN THERE INNOCENT!

HAHA YOUR FUNNY THINKING ERNESTO SENIOR DICTATING TO ELENA TO WRITE THIS, AND THINKING ERNESTO JR WITH A GUN

Ernesto senior is dictating to you what to write, while junior has a gun pressed against your temple. Anyone who has to actually write a letter to the paper to publish this malarky is seriously DESPERATE.
Dixon_Girl

Davis, CA

#9 Nov 4, 2010
NANA90 wrote:
WOW DIXON GIRL YOUR THE STUPID IDIOT HERE, PEOPLE CAN HAVE AN OPINION NO ONES DESPERATE.PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKES DON'T ACT LIKE YOU NEVER MADE ONE, NO ONES PERFECT!! ERNESTO JR, AND ERNESTO SENIOR DO HAVE A PAST AND THEY BOTH HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN THERE LIFE. I PERSONALLY KNOW THEM AND THERE GREAT PEOPLE SO IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM OR THE SITUATION SHUT IT DIXON GIRL.ERNESTO JR HAS MADE A BIG CHANGE IN HIS LIFESTYLE HES BEEN TRYING SO HARD TO DO BETTER, AS FOR ERNESTO SENIOR A GREAT FATHER CHANGED HIS WAYS FOR HIS KIDS AND WIFE.ALL OVER THERE ARE PEOPLE WRONGLY ACCUSED AND OF COURSE THOSE OF YOU OUT THERE ARE AUTOMATICALLY GOING TO THINK THERE GUILTY, BECAUSE THE VACAVILLE POLICE HAVE FALSE INFORMATION AND JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM THERE ALWAYS GOING TO KEEP PICKING ON THEM EVEN WHEN THERE INNOCENT!
HAHA YOUR FUNNY THINKING ERNESTO SENIOR DICTATING TO ELENA TO WRITE THIS, AND THINKING ERNESTO JR WITH A GUN
Ernesto senior is dictating to you what to write, while junior has a gun pressed against your temple. Anyone who has to actually write a letter to the paper to publish this malarky is seriously DESPERATE.
I'm sorry, were you under the impression that your opinion matters to me? I would LOVE to be on this jury!!! hehehe....
MM Indian Maiden

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2010
Oh there you go again Dixon gurl,
Shut up. Ha Ha nana90, checked you - and put you in your place------ wayyyy down the gutter!!!! You know that's where you come....LMAOROF
Loser patrol

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2010
The police are picking on me..........cry me a river.

Sound like a couple of criminals 2 me and they are always turning their lives around whenever something happens with the police......LIKELY.

Since: Jul 10

Gridley / Biggs California

#12 Nov 6, 2010
B.SHIT THEY ARE GUILTY AS CHARGED AND I HOPE THEY THROE THE BOOK AT THEM...THE POLICE JUST DONT MAKE SHITTT UPO,,,
MM Indian Maiden

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2010
Officer's are not above the Law..

You Brainwashed and brown nosed peeps....

Oakland - Bart Officer, accidently pulled gun out, and killed an unarmed nnocent youngen!!!!. Oh, his excuse - he thought it was his laser gun.... Jury's verdict - Guilty!!!! His sentence should have been Life in Prison!!!!!
MM Indian Maiden

United States

#14 Nov 7, 2010
Judge, help me.. I am guilty, and I was convicted!! Please make sure to Candy Coat, my lightweight sentenced!!!! Thanks so much, judge.... I will be back on the streets to kill more innocent people, because I am above the LAW!!!!!
NANA90

San Mateo, CA

#15 Nov 7, 2010
Loser patrol, orygun,Dixion_girl all you three shove it!! none of you guys know shit and of course you like to talk all the shit in the world, because you guys don't have nothing else to do with your lives!GET OVER IT YOU DON'T KNOW THE SITUATION LIKE I SAID!!!!! police have made mistakes over the years come on who doesn't know that besides you loser partol cause your an idiot! ill be more than happy to throw a book at your face orygun once they get out!
NANA90

San Mateo, CA

#16 Nov 7, 2010
don't mimic me dixion_ girl igaf if my opinion matters to you

Barbi - VV

Since: Oct 09

Vallejo, CA

#17 Nov 7, 2010
NANA90 wrote:
Loser patrol, orygun,Dixion_girl all you three shove it!! none of you guys know **** and of course you like to talk all the **** in the world, because you guys don't have nothing else to do with your lives!GET OVER IT YOU DON'T KNOW THE SITUATION LIKE I SAID!!!!! police have made mistakes over the years come on who doesn't know that besides you loser partol cause your an idiot! ill be more than happy to throw a book at your face orygun once they get out!
Do you have any idea how stupid you are?

Granny in the Crosswalk

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#18 Nov 7, 2010
LOL. WHAT is going on here?
Adam Lambert

San Francisco, CA

#19 Nov 7, 2010
Some drunk and/or stoned people, it looks like.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#20 Nov 7, 2010
Several generations deep, by the look of it.
Adam Lambert

San Francisco, CA

#21 Nov 7, 2010
Granny in the Crosswalk wrote:
Several generations deep, by the look of it.
Yeah!

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#22 Nov 8, 2010
Adam Lambert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!
Your UP a little late, aren't you, Mr. Frisky?
Loser Patrol

United States

#23 Nov 8, 2010
NANA90 wrote:
Loser patrol, orygun,Dixion_girl all you three shove it!! none of you guys know **** and of course you like to talk all the **** in the world, because you guys don't have nothing else to do with your lives!GET OVER IT YOU DON'T KNOW THE SITUATION LIKE I SAID!!!!! police have made mistakes over the years come on who doesn't know that besides you loser partol cause your an idiot! ill be more than happy to throw a book at your face orygun once they get out!
It is a fact that anytime there is a crime and they speak to the victim family they state "they were turning their lives around." They never say oh they are a p.o.s. criminal. Stop blaming the police because your relatives are all stupid criminals because smart 1's never get caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burn Baby Burn hahaha 2 hr ACAB 3
Blackout (Aug '12) 5 hr onretap 6
News Theft suspect caught after chase near Interstat... 10 hr Adam Lambert 5
News Suisun couple sue Alejandro's over food poisoning Fri Birds Landing Bob 1
News Prison for man with string of DUI cases Fri Birds Landing Bob 3
Hotel Furniture Suppliers Wholesalers Jun 22 ceagceog425 1
News Fireworks not allowed in Fairfield; plenty of p... Jun 22 Adam Lambert 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vacaville Mortgages