A Case Of Cruelty? It's Up To Jury

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 30, 2009, titled A Case Of Cruelty? It's Up To Jury. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

At what point should a sick, elderly horse be put down? How long should an owner wait before putting a horse out of its misery? And if you can't bear - or can't afford - to put your horse down, is that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

sunnyd

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2009
Horse lovers - please check out a new book called Finding My Distance by Julia Wendell, on Amazon.com . Proceeds go to a fellow equestrian in need. Thanks for your support!
Quincy Supporter

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2009
Thank you, Bonnie and The Courant, for shining some light on this case. We would love to have you and your readers join us Thursday morning at the court house. We are trying to be a 'visible voice' in the courtroom for the late Quincy.
Horse Lover

Milford, MA

#4 Feb 5, 2009
What happened today?
anonymous

Marlborough, MA

#5 Feb 6, 2009
Today he decided to change his plea to Guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uxbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massachusetts police receiving calls from Austr... Apr 24 farkle 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Whitinsville, MA (Jan '12) Apr 18 Irene 6
Uxbridge Music Forum (Feb '13) Apr 12 Musikologist 11
Fios vs. Charter for internet and cable in Nort... Mar '15 magnet1213 1
News CVS banning all tobacco sales (Feb '14) Jan '15 anonymous 30
News Northbridge leads in voter turnout competition ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sonny 1
News Northbridge voters defeat meals tax hike, OK ou... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sonny 1
More from around the web

Uxbridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]