First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#21 Apr 30, 2010
Johnny wrote:
Instead of bothering the AG why don't you all get off your butts and take a ride to the resteraunt. There seems to be someone there daily.
There is never anyone at the restaurant. There is a home attached to it which is why you see cars there. All of the fixtures, kitchen equipment etc. have been sold at auction so until someone buys it, it is empty.
Love the Kettle

Sudbury, MA

#22 May 19, 2010
I miss the Kettle! The owner Nick is a great guy!!!!! And the place was not infested with roaches! There will never be another rest. in this area with the "class" of the Kettle! I still feel sad when I drive by the place. I never met nicer people than the owners of the Kettle. Nick is an awsome guy!!!!!!!

Providence, RI

#23 Sep 15, 2010
i use to work their many year's ago and they have the best food.. and there were very clean people..
Mother of the Groom

Southbridge, MA

#24 Sep 26, 2010
We had my son's wedding there. What a wonderful job they did! The food was delicious and the people were by far the best to work with. The staff was kind and so nice. They made such a classy affair. I came to this site on web search, hoping to find that the CocknKettle was reopening. I'd love to have another family event there. The owner and her daughtes were just so great to us when we planned and had my son's wedding!

Lakeland, FL

#25 Aug 24, 2012
I will miss that restaurant. I live in Lakeland Florida and took my husband there when I traveled back home to RI. I loved it so much when I went there as a young girl back in the late 70's and never forgot it; and had to take my husband there when I came home for a visit. Would have gone again if it was open the next time I returned home.

Cranston, RI

#26 Aug 5, 2014
I worked there as a banquet waitress! They knew what they were doing and they had the best appetizers and i'll never forget that pasta bolognese. Was the most delicious pasta I ever ate (I have the recipe too...thank you Nick!!!).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uxbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unibank CEO Oct 10 Lone Ranger 1
News Mendon police officer files US suit alleging an... Jun '16 Cleef 1
Uxbridge Music Forum (Feb '13) May '16 Musikologist 13
Northbridge high baseball (Apr '16) Apr '16 Dave 1
Uxbridge Motocross (Jun '10) Apr '16 notracks 4
$500 reward truck spotted in uxbridge plate 577... (Mar '16) Mar '16 mary 1
NORTHBRIDGE - Embarrassment of a Town (Mar '16) Mar '16 Sad but True 1

Uxbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance