Uvalco owner displays political views...
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#270 Nov 21, 2012
doe wrote:
<quoted text> Nice comeback, not! Wtf are you trying to say? How can you say its not easy to call the people of Uvalde arrogant and stupid but then thats always what you try to do? You should try to make informed remarks not shallow, uninformed ones. Also you shouldnt put down the town you live in, that ultimately makes you look stupid and arrogant. Why do you live there?
From where are you? Your posting shows how shallow you know Uvalde. To be called or to call a person arrogant and stupid, other people have to know the roots. How deep rooted are the arrogance and stupidity or other people have to know the vines and branches, how wide spread are the arrogance and stupidity its ways and practices. The only way other people would know all these is to live, survive and experience living along side or side by side with the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde and their arrogant ways and practices which make life so exciting, challenging, and emotionally, physically and spiritually rewarding and worth living here in Uvalde. Why don't you try it? Let's see if you can survive it.
doe

San Antonio, TX

#271 Nov 21, 2012
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
From where are you? Your posting shows how shallow you know Uvalde. To be called or to call a person arrogant and stupid, other people have to know the roots. How deep rooted are the arrogance and stupidity or other people have to know the vines and branches, how wide spread are the arrogance and stupidity its ways and practices. The only way other people would know all these is to live, survive and experience living along side or side by side with the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde and their arrogant ways and practices which make life so exciting, challenging, and emotionally, physically and spiritually rewarding and worth living here in Uvalde. Why don't you try it? Let's see if you can survive it.
I have lived in Uvalde and I "survived" just fine thank you. I am from Austin , where , believe it or not there are far more arrogant and stupid people. So Uvaldes arrogant ways provide physical , spiritual rewards for you? R U fking serious ?? I want you to know that I only answer to your nonsensical response out of utter boredom, because you never make sense, that being stated, why dont you start saying something positive about Uvalde? Not to mention , but Im pretty sure you are not that popular, so you cant know very many people aside from your stupid and arrogant circle of friends ,,,Im willing to bet you are a 34 yr old woman , Right?
What do you do for a living?
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#272 Nov 21, 2012
doe wrote:
<quoted text> I have lived in Uvalde and I "survived" just fine thank you. I am from Austin , where , believe it or not there are far more arrogant and stupid people. So Uvaldes arrogant ways provide physical , spiritual rewards for you? R U fking serious ?? I want you to know that I only answer to your nonsensical response out of utter boredom, because you never make sense, that being stated, why dont you start saying something positive about Uvalde? Not to mention , but Im pretty sure you are not that popular, so you cant know very many people aside from your stupid and arrogant circle of friends ,,,Im willing to bet you are a 34 yr old woman , Right?
What do you do for a living?
Your posting tells how shallow you are for surviving Uvalde by posting on Uvalde Topix from Austin. You should read your own postings and other people's posting with yours eyes and your brain and not with your mouth and your skull. Better yet you should be asking how hard other people work to make a living and not what they do for a living , their sex, and their age. You must have a touch of arrogance and stupidity for not being able to make sense of other people posting. There are many positive things and things to do here in Uvalde if not being overwhelmed by the stupid and arrogant people their stupid ways and practices. You must have cowardly left Uvalde in a hurry for not knowing that you can't find anymore stupid and arrogant people anywhere in Texas or in USA than what you have left here in Uvalde. The most positive thing one can do is to know and understand not only the roots, vines, and branches of the arrogance and stupidity but also knowing and understanding the fruits of arrogance and stupidity that are plaguing this great little Town and the rest of the community for decades. Austin Doe? Happy Thanks Giving.
doe

San Antonio, TX

#273 Nov 21, 2012
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posting tells how shallow you are for surviving Uvalde by posting on Uvalde Topix from Austin. You should read your own postings and other people's posting with yours eyes and your brain and not with your mouth and your skull. Better yet you should be asking how hard other people work to make a living and not what they do for a living , their sex, and their age. You must have a touch of arrogance and stupidity for not being able to make sense of other people posting. There are many positive things and things to do here in Uvalde if not being overwhelmed by the stupid and arrogant people their stupid ways and practices. You must have cowardly left Uvalde in a hurry for not knowing that you can't find anymore stupid and arrogant people anywhere in Texas or in USA than what you have left here in Uvalde. The most positive thing one can do is to know and understand not only the roots, vines, and branches of the arrogance and stupidity but also knowing and understanding the fruits of arrogance and stupidity that are plaguing this great little Town and the rest of the community for decades. Austin Doe? Happy Thanks Giving.
Fruits of Arrogance? doe is short for Dragon of Eden,,,yes yours truly, Im tired of picking on you because you postings make no sense, So Im just going to wish a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#274 Nov 22, 2012
doe wrote:
<quoted text> Fruits of Arrogance? doe is short for Dragon of Eden,,,yes yours truly, Im tired of picking on you because you postings make no sense, So Im just going to wish a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays.
A clueless out of touch blobberer from Austin.
doe

San Antonio, TX

#275 Nov 22, 2012
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
A clueless out of touch blobberer from Austin.
Not as clueless as everything you post, you write like a child, what education do you have? blobberer is not a word you idiot,
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#276 Nov 22, 2012
doe wrote:
<quoted text> Not as clueless as everything you post, you write like a child, what education do you have? blobberer is not a word you idiot,
It is now! You post like you have long red blob stuck on your forehead. That's a blobberer.. Blobber blobber Blobber . That is what exactly the stupid and arrogant people here in Uvalde will do to you, in a fryer. Blobberer from Austin.
funny

San Antonio, TX

#277 Dec 7, 2012
doe wrote:
<quoted text>Not as clueless as everything you post, you write like a child, what education do you have? blobberer is not a word you idiot,
Funny but true! Not only does he sound clueless but also crazy!
what

Lockhart, TX

#278 Dec 8, 2012
We need Clinton back!! That was a President! And I don't care about affairs or any of that.. He had us out of deficit and still pulled hoes! Thats the kinda man I want running the country! Intelligent charismatic resourceful and AWESOME!
totally agree

San Antonio, TX

#279 Dec 8, 2012
Right on , I remember times were great during his administration, Im glad to see he is so involved in helping Obama with the economy. Just one more reason I feel great to be Democrat.
Uvaldeduhh

Lubbock, TX

#280 Dec 11, 2012
Hispanics aren't the minority anymore dumb ass!!!! Whites and Blacks are now.... So terrible excuse in my opinion.

I'm Republican and I'm sure not wealthy at all. I work hard for everything I'm given and don't abuse the system like you probably do. Probably don't even have a job and are one of those people that have an iphone, expensive stuff like purses, clothes, and a nice car but pay for your groceries with food stamps or your lone star card. SUPER IMPRESSIVE!!!!
patriot wrote:
The owner and his family are wealthy land owners handed down from his parents and from what I understand he is not fond of hispanics or other minoritys! He is the typical republican his wealth was handed to him and if your not rich then thats your problem.
Working Woman

Uvalde, TX

#281 Dec 12, 2012
Anyway, so much for the Nobama banner.
I am hispanic, a democrat, and don't depend on government handouts, never have. I will continue to vote Democrat as long as the Republicans are the worst choice.
Gobama! Four more years!
Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#282 Dec 12, 2012
Working Woman wrote:
Anyway, so much for the Nobama banner.
I am hispanic, a democrat, and don't depend on government handouts, never have. I will continue to vote Democrat as long as the Republicans are the worst choice.
Gobama! Four more years!
Right on sister ,,,these republicans think that Democrats are lazy,Im glad to hear from hard working, tax paying democrats like you , keep up the good work...GOBAMA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smelly Selina Camacho 12 min Lol 4
Chasity Dating Black Guy 16 min nws 19
pete arredondo 25 min Lol 8
Krista and her fat mom 32 min La Pryor 1
La martha z 57 min Mari ida 6
Chemtrails 1 hr Abcde 24
Krista Hector 3 hr Fku 1

Uvalde Jobs

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages