Uvalde Jailer arrested for coke

Uvalde Jailer arrested for coke

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

Hijole

Mexico, Mexico

#1 Jun 4, 2011
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/a...

A former Uvalde County Jail guard is among 13 people indicted Thursday on a charge of conspiracy to distribute cocaine.

Victor Ortiz was initially charged by state authorities after five kilos of cocaine was found in a pickup he was driving, records show. After more investigation, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration obtained Thursday's indictment against him, a sister-in-law and 11 others. The conspiracy lasted from Jan. 1, 2010, through May 25, 2011, the indictment alleges.

Jail administrator Matt Mitton said Ortiz was a guard there for only four months, and none of the alleged activity occurred at the lockup. Ortiz, who was fired, is free on bond.

His sister-in-law, Jazmine A. Sanchez, was arrested Thursday and, following a hearing in federal court in San Antonio, was ordered held without bond pending a bail hearing Monday.

Others arrested include Bruno Lopez, Gabriel Favila, Edrick Reyes Jr., Tanner A. Lagrone, Steven A. Cabral Jr., John Lucio and Paul Basueldo, whose ages and hometowns were unavailable.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/default/article/E...
duhhh

Lone Jack, MO

#2 Jun 4, 2011
Omg that's crazy

hot water dude

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 4, 2011
wow,,,,really WOW,,,can you believe this??.....all mexican last names.Wayyy to go hispanic race, again..keep making yourselves proud essays.
Sick of this place

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 5, 2011
hot water dude wrote:
wow,,,,really WOW,,,can you believe this??.....all mexican last names.Wayyy to go hispanic race, again..keep making yourselves proud essays.
Exactly!!
opinion

Lone Jack, MO

#6 Jun 5, 2011
Tanner? What Hispanic has that for a last name.
wrong

United States

#7 Jun 5, 2011
opinion wrote:
Tanner? What Hispanic has that for a last name.
Tanner is the first name. Lagrone is the last name. just sayin. Not saying Lagrone is a spanish last name. I really dont know. Sounds french actually.
dumb

Valley Mills, TX

#8 Jun 5, 2011
hot water dude wrote:
wow,,,,really WOW,,,can you believe this??.....all mexican last names.Wayyy to go hispanic race, again..keep making yourselves proud essays.
you make it seem like all mexicans are bad people when in fact just like white people not all of us commit crimes and are low life's, why don't you ever comment on all the white people who get arrested for meth or burglary and so on. No race is perfect every race has good people and bad people that's the only face you need to realize.
angluv

Concan, TX

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Shit happens sum times life gets hard n u have no there choice. Do what u gotta do to put food on da table
Hey

Uvalde, TX

#10 Jul 20, 2012
angluv wrote:
Shit happens sum times life gets hard n u have no there choice. Do what u gotta do to put food on da table
Go work at McDonald's. They're always hiring. Pick up extra hours. Go work at a pickle shed. Go work as a ditch digger. Go pick up trash on the side of the road. There's all kinds of jobs out there. The problem is most people are too damn lazy or ashamed to work somewhere like that. You can do it honest. But like they say: you have to work twice as hard when it's honest. Get off your asses and go. Don't take the easy way out. Anyone can be a dope boy or a pusher. A real man will get up early in the morning and work til late at night and do it all over again knowing it probably won't be enough to get the big nice house or car but it's good enough to put a meal on the table and clothes on his family's back. That's a real man. Not these lil boys living in their mom's houses selling dope out the back door. Times are never that hard to have to shame your family like that. Do this. If you're thinking about doing something cause it's fast east money, think about what your grandma would say. And if there's even a doubt in your mind that she'd approve, DON'T DO IT!
person

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 20, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Go work at McDonald's. They're always hiring. Pick up extra hours. Go work at a pickle shed. Go work as a ditch digger. Go pick up trash on the side of the road. There's all kinds of jobs out there. The problem is most people are too damn lazy or ashamed to work somewhere like that. You can do it honest. But like they say: you have to work twice as hard when it's honest. Get off your asses and go. Don't take the easy way out. Anyone can be a dope boy or a pusher. A real man will get up early in the morning and work til late at night and do it all over again knowing it probably won't be enough to get the big nice house or car but it's good enough to put a meal on the table and clothes on his family's back. That's a real man. Not these lil boys living in their mom's houses selling dope out the back door. Times are never that hard to have to shame your family like that. Do this. If you're thinking about doing something cause it's fast east money, think about what your grandma would say. And if there's even a doubt in your mind that she'd approve, DON'T DO IT!
good one!
old news

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2012
This is such old news it ain't even shocking no more. Then again in this small uneducated ridiculous gossip filled town ain't nothing gonna surprise me!! Hahaha so sad to admit u were even born here. That's a huge slap in the face when someone asks u "where were u born?" & u reply "Uvalde" loserville is what ur real response should be!! This town is full of gossiping ladies & whats worse is men gossip too! Mas putos!! Hahaha n coke like crazy, everyone does it & sells it pendejos...& can't no one admit to any of their faults. So sad how this lil fake as town is run...from Mitchell to the lowest scum in this town...todos se cubren con la misma cobija. Ni modo
dog

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2012
What about max heard he gotten busted with coke and still has a job
Neighbor

Helotes, TX

#15 Aug 7, 2012
SO TRUE wrote:
They could make a lot of arrest if the cop's where not on the take. We lived in Quail Springs park and there is a house full of the drug sellers there.The mother, 3 son's there wife's and girlfriend's all sell drug's. The mother is the one that brings in the drug's with her boyfriend. They sell fruit next to the tortilla factory. We saw the cop's taking money from the son's several times. The boyfriend of the mother lives on first alley street with a tall broad fence around it. So you can't see what he is bring in and out. This is a mexican family.
chill out he own his own body shop called arizmende Paint and auto
SoWhat

United States

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Cocaine is known as an upper class and white persons drug so who are you to speak Hot Water Dude?
PLEASE

Dallas, TX

#17 Aug 8, 2012
White people are the most known to be shooting up places with innocent people and claming to blame it on "mental issues" a white person shouldnt really be talking ... just saying
loco

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2012
angluv wrote:
Shit happens sum times life gets hard n u have no there choice. Do what u gotta do to put food on da table
You can apply for food stamps.
Akon

United States

#19 Aug 18, 2013
I went to school with Tanner lagrone. Definitely a white dude
carlos

Carrizo Springs, TX

#20 Aug 19, 2013
hot water dude wrote:
wow,,,,really WOW,,,can you believe this??.....all mexican last names.Wayyy to go hispanic race, again..keep making yourselves proud essays.
way to go moron putting your own race down.
carlos

Carrizo Springs, TX

#21 Aug 19, 2013
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
you make it seem like all mexicans are bad people when in fact just like white people not all of us commit crimes and are low life's, why don't you ever comment on all the white people who get arrested for meth or burglary and so on. No race is perfect every race has good people and bad people that's the only face you need to realize.
Ur so right! The difference is the white race help each other and if possible cover for each other. while the mexicans the beaners our new name have can't wait to put each other down. Like it was not enough how we are treated by other race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Prado 9 min nina 1
Baby d baby mamma 22 min truth 2
Rosa Aleman &Brando 3 hr Party at Jenn 4
Freestyle Steve Fired! 3 hr Joanna 5
Kitchen Fitters In Manchester 4 hr ceagceog429 1
Lupe Davila 4 hr Dancer 3
Andrew Vee and Delilah Whoriz. 4 hr Emilio 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages