joanna

United States

#51 Dec 7, 2012
I've known about some mafia turning syndicate. What would you call them? Backstabbers? They turned on their 'familia'. There's a few of those in Uvalde.
Las representantes

Miami, FL

#52 Dec 16, 2012
peg leg wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the leader of the kings beacuse his little boys are running thier mouths about things that aint their concern while disrespecting at the same time?
who's kids are running there mouth and talking down on who??? Kings leader??? Of course they don't run shit in prison it's bout TS they no that meant since TS on time out in the streets now it's kings in uvd
a normal person

Houston, TX

#53 Dec 17, 2012
All of yall ain't shit.....when da hell did people start talking shit and acting hard core behind a computer?? Let me guess da minute there asses got handed to them...im not acting hard or nothing just saying my days were bout giving putasos n getting respect not behind a computer talking mess...
Family

Universal City, TX

#54 Dec 17, 2012
My brothers have been in this gang stuff and it is no good . You not only hurt your self but family too
tu pappa

Mccoy, CO

#55 Dec 17, 2012
TS aint on no time outin uvalde! Always have been here and still here you dont see us but we see you!
cuerno

Uvalde, TX

#57 Dec 17, 2012
tick tock your *****
Las representantes

Miami, FL

#58 Dec 17, 2012
tick rock whos *****
TDC

Austin, TX

#60 Dec 20, 2012
If you build it they will come...
Who

San Antonio, TX

#61 Jan 4, 2013
Whose running these flunkes now?
Friend

Uvalde, TX

#62 Feb 1, 2013
Luis Sanchez is still out ..:)
dmblnd

Camp Wood, TX

#64 Feb 1, 2013
I don't get it... I always thought only pusses that couldn't stand alone were in gangs. I guess uvalde has a lot of pusses in it. And half of you.. Just snitch and turn on each other. It's so pathetic. Well, I say fight it out between you guys, and maybe you'll just kill each other out..that would be great
oh yeah

New York, NY

#65 Feb 3, 2013
They all losers. Get a life. & its the parents fault for not caring & not raising them right. Moochers will always be moochers their whole life. Wish the government would take away all assistance. So u all will half to find a job. It would help u fat girls & guys lose that tortilla bellys
daddy

El Monte, CA

#66 Feb 4, 2013
O i dnt judge the mafia u aint livin der life 2 talk
lame cuerno

Norman, OK

#67 Apr 1, 2013
TS N TONGO isnt about S**T yall take it in lockup.

Since: Apr 13

United States

#68 Apr 2, 2013
Yall needa quit talkin sh*t porque cuando todos los cuernos estaban afuera no one fkd wit em n npw dat mi familia behind bars yall wnta bump yo gums
cuz

El Monte, CA

#69 Apr 2, 2013
Big lou?
El huasteco

Uvalde, TX

#70 Apr 4, 2013
El cartel de Sinaloa corre todo aki, soplones y rattas adentro oh a fuera van a estatr muertos. Pinches golfos ! Soplones de miedra!
puro southside

San Antonio, TX

#71 Apr 6, 2013
El huasteco wrote:
El cartel de Sinaloa corre todo aki, soplones y rattas adentro oh a fuera van a estatr muertos. Pinches golfos ! Soplones de miedra!
hey just want to let u knw that this is nt ur terretory this is uvalde tx nt sinalo mx. Idiot wht tha f$$$ r u fighting for leave tht to the us citezens nt yall visitors yall r just here cause yall r to scarred to be in mx.and u want to come and rule here u gotts to be joking go back and die for whtever u want over there and let this fight and die here cause at least they knw why there fighting for idiot
Mexicano

El Monte, CA

#72 Apr 8, 2013
Tango blast are all snitches pura letra 2-13 orejones are always hearing what people are going to do thats why they call themselves orejones quick to listen and snitch pura LETRA todos de Uvalde San Anto Del Rio Eagle Pass EME CONTRALAMOS todos los pueblos MEXICANO 100%
LIZ

Bellevue, WA

#73 Apr 8, 2013
Mexicano wrote:
Tango blast are all snitches pura letra 2-13 orejones are always hearing what people are going to do thats why they call themselves orejones quick to listen and snitch pura LETRA todos de Uvalde San Anto Del Rio Eagle Pass EME CONTRALAMOS todos los pueblos MEXICANO 100%
EME are culos especially punks like Jaime Gutierrez all wezzo get real soldiers not panochas like the caveman Jaime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos big tyme flirts in uvalde 12 min also 8
Elida Reyna Y Avante and Lucky Joe 1 hr AMJ 2
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 18,781
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 385
whos a meth head who buys that shit here in UVA 2 hr Lichita2 5
uvalde no 1 down low stud 2 hr Roy 5
What happened to Gene on Getty St. 2 hr Roy 5
Uvalde Dating
Find my Match

Uvalde Jobs

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Uvalde News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Uvalde

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]