Jeep for sale 1990
Stephanie McMains

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Jun 22, 2010
We have a 1990 Jeep Wrangler for sale I knwo I have posted it on here before we are now asking 6500 or best offer.. No rude comments please we just rebuilt the engine and it has brand new tires and new system in it on top of alot of other specials... Please email me if you are interseted... [email protected]
Where

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Where is it located to see and test drive ?
Owner of the Jeep

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Previously we were asking 6500. due to the fact we HAVE a lot of money in it but due to circumstances we are only asking 5000.00 If you have any questions jsut ask.. Thanks
owner of the jeep

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2010
we lowered the price to $1500 or best offer. Please call
Owner of the Jeep

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Oct 15, 2010
People NEVER GROW UP.... owner of the jeep(all lower case you need to find something else to do with your time)If you have not noticed THERE IS NO NUMBER because of people like you.. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested... Thanks
Interested

San Antonio, TX

#6 Oct 24, 2010
Wondering if you'll take 3 payments of $500?
Tired

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2010
I kn people just don't want to grow up n be serious , it's sad cause this topix should be for things like this not what all this immature people use it for . ... God bless
Owner of the Jeep

United States

#8 Oct 24, 2010
Yes i'll take 3 payments of $500. email me your information at [email protected]
Interested

United States

#9 Oct 24, 2010
Okay, awesome! I emailed you, thanks!
Owner of the Jeep

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Oct 25, 2010
The Jeep is not for sale for 1500. SOME IDIOT is just posting things on here and copied my e-mail. This is such a JOKE with all the imature people out here...
Blue eyes

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2010
i can give you $1500 cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sunrise cafe (Jan '13) 32 min Not cool 42
Jenifer Alvarez 1 hr Lol 1
New to area 1 hr Fit man 1
Adrian Ruiz suicide 1 hr Mike 21
Rosa Aleman & Brando & Estaphanie 2 hr gues wat 12
Need info 2 hr Parent 4
Klimax k2 2 hr Mmm 2

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance