report in his documented
career.
Hector - Never took any of his
academy exams including his
state exam. All these taken
by Bill Madison. Right Hector
Hector - Baliff and transport deputy all
of his LE career.

So Hector have someone read this to you and I would like to see you request forum between you and the others running for office. My money is that your afraid and won't show up. Let's take a polygraph on one question and I'll pay for it.? Did someone take your state exam for you?
peacepeepzz

Haslet, TX

#23 Mar 10, 2012
To all the people who are hating...yall need to shut your mouths,all of the people who talkin crap just need to get a life...yall are just jealous because you cant be a awesome sheriff like Hector Olivarez.yes he can read and yes he can spell.if you dont know him that well stop talking stupid crap,we are just making him more famous!:)...so elect Hector Olivarez as uvalde county sheriff...thank you and BYE BYE!!:P
I know who is better

Houston, TX

#24 Mar 10, 2012
Mike Hernandez for SHERIFF!!!
unknown

Houston, TX

#25 Mar 10, 2012
kl wrote:
Hector - Never worked a day of patrol.
Hector - Never has written a Offense
report in his documented
career.
Hector - Never took any of his
academy exams including his
state exam. All these taken
by Bill Madison. Right Hector
Hector - Baliff and transport deputy all
of his LE career.
So Hector have someone read this to you and I would like to see you request forum between you and the others running for office. My money is that your afraid and won't show up. Let's take a polygraph on one question and I'll pay for it.? Did someone take your state exam for you?
It seems like you do not have nothing better to do than slander Mr. Olivarez. It must have been you that wrote Mr. Olivarez does not have eduation and qualifications and now someone passed his his bar exam. How ignorant can you be all those tests are very sensitive. No one is going to risk their career and cheat for him. So Mr. Olivarez my VOTE is for you!!!
right

Eagle Pass, TX

#26 Mar 10, 2012
yea charles wife needs to take a polygraph test!!!! Do you cheat on your husband, did you kill your first husband???Yea Ill pay for that test!!!
I know who is better

Houston, TX

#27 Mar 10, 2012
First off Dot!! Let me tell your ignorant, illiterate waste of a human body, YOU CAN'T DRINK BEAR!!! How can you say he thinks he is better than everyone else. Are you a psychic and know what he is thinking? No, this is what you think! Low life! Stuck up, have you ever even stopped to talk to him? My guess is no, someone with your mentality could not hold a conversation with him. ABC, of course out money will be ised for the new jail. That is how the repairs for roads, jails anything the county needs gets done!! This is how the rest of the U.S. functions, idiot! Did you think the county has a magical money tree for such situations? Stupid! Simpleton!! Tell you what, you and Dot should get together and spend the rest of your adult lives trying to get your GED!!!!!
ACE

Eagle Pass, TX

#28 Mar 10, 2012
Abc wrote:
For aww couldn't have said it better and I won't vote Mendeke cause he is trying to look good by using our money to pay for everything they are doing to the new jail . He is charging for everything even to put money for the inmates , then all the rules his making that is really stupid , can't wear shorts , can't wear muscle shirts , can't wear low cut shirts , when you go visit an inmate . What the fuck is wrong with him trying to act all good when he is out at lone star drinking in a foam cup , who is he kidding . Lol
If you don't like the rules at his jail then maybe you should stay out of it.
kl

Eagle Pass, TX

#29 Mar 10, 2012
Ok Hector, or his fans, tell the public what makes him an eligible candidate? Tell us how your smart enough to hold a business position as a Sheriff? Not how you can dangle a card on your shirt or on top of a cake to remind yourself what your running for. And yes I hope all your felon supporters are able to expunge their criminal records so they can or be able to vote.
kl

Eagle Pass, TX

#30 Mar 10, 2012
And you still have a couple more bars that need painting.
Panuch

United States

#31 Mar 10, 2012
ACE wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like the rules at his jail then maybe you should stay out of it.
This is exactly what the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde would say "his jail". Who do you think would be paying for that multimillion dollar jail, Mendeke? He will make a living out of it, for what? Another good question the voters should asked themselves when deciding for the best Sheriff of Uvalde is, the one who is with the stupid and arrogant people or the one who is with the non stupid and arrogant people of Uvalde? Even the kids at the Dalton, Head Start, would know the answer.
orr

Eagle Pass, TX

#32 Mar 10, 2012
I know who is better wrote:
First off Dot!! Let me tell your ignorant, illiterate waste of a human body, YOU CAN'T DRINK BEAR!!! How can you say he thinks he is better than everyone else. Are you a psychic and know what he is thinking? No, this is what you think! Low life! Stuck up, have you ever even stopped to talk to him? My guess is no, someone with your mentality could not hold a conversation with him. ABC, of course out money will be ised for the new jail. That is how the repairs for roads, jails anything the county needs gets done!! This is how the rest of the U.S. functions, idiot! Did you think the county has a magical money tree for such situations? Stupid! Simpleton!! Tell you what, you and Dot should get together and spend the rest of your adult lives trying to get your GED!!!!!
Look at your writing then decide who needs to correct someone else!!! ised
okk

Houston, TX

#33 Mar 10, 2012
orr wrote:
<quoted text> Look at your writing then decide who needs to correct someone else!!! ised
HA, just proved my point! Product of Uvalde!!
unknown

Houston, TX

#34 Mar 10, 2012
kl wrote:
And you still have a couple more bars that need painting.
I saw the sign already! It is really cool. We got off our car and took pictures of us in front of the building. GREAT IDEA!
debate

San Antonio, TX

#35 Mar 10, 2012
I believe we need a sheriff who has current knowledge of the law. This person has to be able to handle the work load. Also, they need to be fair and equal with all. There should be a public forum to hear each candidate tell their perspective. Remember, being sheriff DOES NOT mean being everyone's friend (like Crawford tried to do when he was running), but being able to enforce the law correctly.
I know both of them

Houston, TX

#36 Mar 10, 2012
Hector is a good man overall the only area I think he doesn't have covered is experience. Charlie is also a good man with the experience. It could go either way. I say Mike Hernandez for Sheriff!
citizen

Crystal City, TX

#37 Mar 10, 2012
I don't know him peronally. He seems like he will do his job if he is give'n the opportunity. I rented the rides from him before and he has never let me down. Very professional and polite! There was a time when he was not available. He gave me other numbers.
old friend

Houston, TX

#38 Mar 10, 2012
I met Hector while he was in the military fresh out of High School. My sis told me he was a constable and later a deputy. If he wants to become sheriff it is for a reason and to make a difference to the town. Give him a chance! He is a good guy!
True

Houston, TX

#39 Mar 10, 2012
citizen wrote:
I don't know him peronally. He seems like he will do his job if he is give'n the opportunity. I rented the rides from him before and he has never let me down. Very professional and polite! There was a time when he was not available. He gave me other numbers.
I hired him to do my girls birthday party to. His wife is very nice and very helpful & will go out of her way!
Dot

Atlanta, GA

#40 Mar 10, 2012
To Panuch well said !
kl

Eagle Pass, TX

#41 Mar 10, 2012
citizen wrote:
There you go, let's pick a sheriff on resources he has on little tikes rides. Brilliant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two face people 2 min Karma 10
Joey gomez 7 min best Friend 11
Rosa Aleman &Brando B. 8 min Rosa 16
Cathy Gonzales 11 min Truth 5
Destiny Vanmeter 15 min Dumbfck 15
Kim blanco 1 hr Person 3
Alyssa Valenzuela 1 hr Anonymous 1

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance