HAHAHAHA

Uvalde, TX

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Did did the ugly fat b1ch, delete da topic? lol, u couldnt handle da truth, huh!! dat ur vato is tired of u!
HAHAHAHA

Uvalde, TX

#2 Nov 4, 2012
dat ugly fat b1tch delete da topic?! lol, girl u couldnt handle it!
big bird

Uvalde, TX

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Agree with you!
who

Carrizo Springs, TX

#4 Nov 4, 2012
what kelsie
Kelsie

Uvalde, TX

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Congratulations you got my name right lmao!!
Nd keep my son out ur m'fkn mouth!! As far David that's funny since he was at my house last night!!!!! Lmao! But like I told u before u can have him!!!!! Anyways when u have the balls to come at me straight I'll be waiting!!!!;)
A friend

Uvalde, TX

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Y'all bitches need to shut da fk up an qet cauqht up with yalls life cus apparently y'all ain't cus y'all to worried about her life. An then y'all brinqinq her son into it. Like wat does her son qot to do wit dis? Dats sum dumb shit.
ur problem

San Antonio, TX

#9 Nov 6, 2012
man someone little ho is jealous of kelsie big time cuz shes 2ugly to get a man --lol leave the baby out of it ho cuz he dont need a damn stupid daddy ... u must be a lesbo by the sounds of it need to mind ur own freaking business n go get laid
grow up

Crystal City, TX

#11 Nov 9, 2012
y'all are so dumb! that girl kelsie doesn't even bother anybody,she's always quiet and keeps to herself.. and as for y'all who are talking about her child..... seriously? what does her child have to do with anything? I mean if you hate on somebody why take it out on a baby?! you most feel big and bad bashing on a 1 yr old!!
What

Uvalde, TX

#13 Nov 9, 2012
What guys and where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need info on cps (Nov '12) 10 min some nerve 14
Arriel Quiroga 18 min IamAButtMan 8
Chalk Bluff 27 min ignorant people 2
landmark apartments (Sep '12) 43 min yup 12
Jennifer Jimenez 2 hr stranger 86
Playing Church 2 hr thatoneguy 2
la nikki gonzales 2 hr tejanoboy 1
More from around the web

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE