Believe in God?
bull shiit

United States

#44 Jul 7, 2012
all this god and jesus crap is a joke.it`s just a scam to get your money put on by a bunch of theves that are to lazy to get a real job.guess what it`s legal and tax exempt.you suckers keep going every sunday,don`t forget your check book. oh yes you can show off your new wardrobe.one more thing you might get lucky feel free to hit on any of the broads.
baghdh

Austin, TX

#50 Jul 9, 2012
Byk dun
Watcher

Eagle Pass, TX

#51 Jul 9, 2012
Wow, Its clear you absolutely have no clue on what your talking about, devil, yeah the devil has really twisted up your mind. Not all Christians are Catholic, everybody and anybody can be deceived, Thats why we Praise and Worship the Lord Jesus Christ on the daily, To grow stronger as Christians so that we will be strong in this Spiritual battle we fight against sin. I also see you read the Bible, You need to be in the Spirit to fully understand the message and lean not to your own understanding.
santa muerte

Pasadena, TX

#52 Jul 9, 2012
I believe in her
Watcher

Eagle Pass, TX

#54 Jul 9, 2012
In the Old Testament yes God accepted burnt offerings, Not human of course.Thou Shalt NOT kill. In the New Testament God came to us in the Flesh and his name is Jesus Christ. In the beginning was the WORD then the WORD became FLESH.
In the Bible it says in the name of THE FATHER, THE SON, and THE HOLY SPIRIT. That NAME is JESUS CHRIST.
pyro

United States

#55 Jul 9, 2012
ur god is fake we still waiting on him to come the book u call the bible is fake man made book and they save it pass it down so they wont be too much death so they came up with the bible fake fake fake. It says in ur bible. One god right then y so many churchs all you got in this world is ur life and it ends when you die

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57 Jul 10, 2012
I'm just going to put this out there...GOD probably want us to figure out for ourselves why we are here, not just reading a book, that book is metaphorical..That's why they say read it with an open mind, if you read it and just read the words, your not going to learn anything. Goes with any religion, people are using you for your faith, try getting a mind of your own and find out what you have to do, instead of putting it up on a topix...:) love you all and have a nice day.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#58 Jul 10, 2012
P.S. just before you all go on your " How much of the scripture I know thing" Learn something from each other. Devil or God..they both have roles in us...there's not a perfect human.
toby

Eagle Pass, TX

#60 Jul 11, 2012
god is good but beer is better
Sin

San Antonio, TX

#61 Jul 13, 2012
What I don't understand is that I hear and see people everyday talk about how great god is and do this and do that, read this. And I go out, and there drunk or high off there rocker. And I think to myself, are they for real?? If ur gonna preach, at least live it nit just talk about it to make yourself look good in front of certain people.
bluebird

Stuart, FL

#62 Jul 18, 2012
devil wrote:
<quoted text>lord jesus the only god ? clearly your confused , who do you pray to ? jesus who is the son of god or god ? cause bible says not to pray to anyone other than him , so how can you sit there and say jesus is the only god ? you dont know sht about religion do you ?
Jesus came to this earth, to show us God. He was God in the flesh, came as a man, to show us the infinite love of God towards man. A disciple asked him, "Show us God" and he stated, "have I been so long with you, and you do not know me?
IdaliaHernandez

Eagle Pass, TX

#63 Jul 18, 2012
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
<< 2 Timothy 3:16-17>>
May this help some of the people asking if the Bible is from Man or God.
bluebird

Stuart, FL

#64 Jul 18, 2012
bull shiit wrote:
all this god and jesus crap is a joke.it`s just a scam to get your money put on by a bunch of theves that are to lazy to get a real job.guess what it`s legal and tax exempt.you suckers keep going every sunday,don`t forget your check book. oh yes you can show off your new wardrobe.one more thing you might get lucky feel free to hit on any of the broads.
Why are you on here then, if you are sure there is no God?:)
Indeed

Houston, TX

#65 Sep 2, 2012
Read the bible!!
bluebird

Stuart, FL

#66 Sep 2, 2012
Sin wrote:
What I don't understand is that I hear and see people everyday talk about how great god is and do this and do that, read this. And I go out, and there drunk or high off there rocker. And I think to myself, are they for real?? If ur gonna preach, at least live it nit just talk about it to make yourself look good in front of certain people.
We as humans are so unperfect. We want to know God, but if we don't take time to know him, pray, read, think, different ways, we don't have His spirit in our lives. So many fall short, but not to judge one another. We don't really know what is in another person's heart. We all struggle, and often need to trust God more, walk with him. Many of us have issues with trust. A lifetime learning, as a tree, as long it is growing, and not dying, in our spiritual life. God accepts us where we are, if we ask, he does guide us, does not force us, we have freedom of choice..
Lilith Barton

Crystal City, TX

#67 Oct 7, 2012
Watcher wrote:
In the Old Testament yes God accepted burnt offerings, Not human of course.Thou Shalt NOT kill. In the New Testament God came to us in the Flesh and his name is Jesus Christ. In the beginning was the WORD then the WORD became FLESH.
In the Bible it says in the name of THE FATHER, THE SON, and THE HOLY SPIRIT. That NAME is JESUS CHRIST.
your an idiot! Go read Leviticus and Deuteronomy, there plenty of killings in those books. Many of which god commanded himself, so stop with this crap of thou shall not kill its pathetic.
Lilith Barton

Crystal City, TX

#68 Oct 7, 2012
I'm more powerful than your god. For starters I'm real, that by itself puts me ahead of your factious god character.
bluebird

Stuart, FL

#69 Oct 7, 2012
Are those of you that say you don't believe in God on this site to see if possibly God can be real to you? God is love, and Jesus manifested the love of God, so we would know he loved us so much, he gave his life for us. Was raised again, and when he returns will have a new earth, beyond all expectations. And life now can be joyful, not easy, but more peaceful and meaningful, know the God of the universes sees us as important and loves us unconditionally.
Catholic

Carrizo Springs, TX

#70 Oct 7, 2012
Im not a every weekend go to church guy but I still keep prayer daily in my house hold proudly
nope

Uvalde, TX

#72 Oct 8, 2012
“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied:“'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it:‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Castillo 39 min Gabe Friend 12
Rosa aleman 58 min Charra 2
fired coach 1 hr Blah 5
Cardenas tax service biggest crooks in uvalde 1 hr Raul 1
Ojitos bonitos 1 hr OjitosBonitos 2
Shooting 1 hr wondering 16
Selina Flores (Dec '14) 1 hr Annoyed 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages