Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Jun 28, 2012
basically if the person says they know, let them know for their own reasons, not because a book tells us too, maybe the bible was meant to give us guidelines, but who knows what kind of people ( those who got their hands on it) changed it. We all don't know, basically if we feel it in our hearts, than it's right. No pages is going to change anyone's life.
pyro

United States

#23 Jun 29, 2012
The bible is a book with many books in side one book. Ur god is fake real fake if hes real show me the proof of him. belive in what u see. Not what a book says. if thers one god why so many churchs. Just count all the churchs here in uvalde. And theres one god lol. Alll is fake
go figure

San Antonio, TX

#24 Jun 29, 2012
i guessyou fools believe in santa claus and the tooth fairy. we all came from monkeys
faithful

El Monte, CA

#25 Jun 29, 2012
Wow dont worry bout men...and what if and how did!!!? You will see one day and when he comes cme write on topic that u believe but then will be too late!!!
go figure

San Antonio, TX

#27 Jun 29, 2012
all the priest cares about is how can he get your money andwhat time does the choir boys come to practice
Faithful

El Monte, CA

#28 Jun 29, 2012
Well thats catholic for you, and that the preacher for uou they are not god! Trust god not men!!
go figure

San Antonio, TX

#29 Jun 29, 2012
there is no god
pyro

United States

#30 Jun 29, 2012
The world ends for the one that dies when is ur god coming for so long they say god is comeing but still he dose not come.
Ur god lol 40,000yrs can come and go and still ur god does not come. Death will come b4 ur god and ppl will be born and more death and still ur god does not com ur life is what u got and when it ends is just ur life and more will be born and still ur god does not come only death comes for the one that dies and still ur god does not come
pyro

United States

#31 Jun 29, 2012
May be. UFO's will come. And ur god still does not come for us
father

Houston, TX

#32 Jun 29, 2012
people need god in their lives
manboy

United States

#33 Jun 29, 2012
yep ur right yrs can pass and the so call god nvr coms
Watcher

Eagle Pass, TX

#34 Jun 29, 2012
Its only been 2,000 yrs. The Lord Jesus Christ will be back, It may not be till a few more generations down the road but I have Faith in him The Almighty King of Kings. Amen
faithful

United States

#35 Jun 29, 2012
The dead will rise and we will be judged!! Im done i can't help you no more
pyro

United States

#36 Jun 30, 2012
The dead will rise lol. The dead ther bones turn in rocks.fosils. Lol rise ur god is fake we.all.wait.for.him to come but still ur lord is not coming lol your going to die and ur bones will turn into fosils and 40,000 yrs will pass and still no god get it in your little head. Thers no god and no lord. You olny have ur life and when you die thats it nomore
pyro

United States

#37 Jun 30, 2012
Dumass
true

United States

#38 Jun 30, 2012
no god never was.just another scam.
Lilith Barton

Crystal City, TX

#39 Jul 2, 2012
GoodGirl wrote:
The Lord, Jesus...the only God
Are you retarted? There's thousands of gods. Jesus is but one of many. And frankly he's very weak compared to others. Anubis would knock out jesus with a single blow, as would Odin or Thor. If your gonna believe in a fictional charecter you might as well pick an awesome one. Jesus is a big pussy, Solbeck would put him in his place an day of the week, maybe twice on Sunday.
Lilith Barton

Crystal City, TX

#40 Jul 2, 2012
Watcher wrote:
Its only been 2,000 yrs. The Lord Jesus Christ will be back, It may not be till a few more generations down the road but I have Faith in him The Almighty King of Kings. Amen
What the f*ck were do you people come up with this shit. Grow- up!
Lilith Barton

Crystal City, TX

#41 Jul 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
How many of us are proud to say we believe in God?
I am
Your basically saying I'm proud to be uninformed, superstitious and wrong. Why would any one be proud to be delusional?
Watcher

Eagle Pass, TX

#43 Jul 4, 2012
Lilith Barton wrote:
<quoted text>What the f*ck were do you people come up with this shit. Grow- up!
Why should anyone beleive anything you have to say? Your just a mere mortal, Rebelling against God. Its obvious the enemy has you under his power to be talking the madness you are. As for growing up maybe you should take your own advice. You asked, Where do people come up with this stuff? Well I ask myself that question all the time, After looking at the videos like the one you posted on another topic. Man and their explanations!! yeah o.k. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there one in Uvalde? 1 hr Smog4102 3
Tranny Melany 1 hr Smog4102 18
Xanthe lara 2 hr bic 5
Benny Rodriguez 4 hr curious 2
Fatso Kelsie and Ugly tranny Melanyi 4 hr the real deal mel... 15
info 5 hr john 3
Juan Aguinaga 5 hr Becky 2
More from around the web

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE