Believe in God?
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
GoodGirl

Hondo, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2010
How many of us are proud to say we believe in God?

I am!
yupp

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 30, 2010
which God? mine or yours?
GoodGirl

Hondo, TX

#3 Sep 30, 2010
The Lord, Jesus...the only God
yupp

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 30, 2010
GoodGirl wrote:
The Lord, Jesus...the only God
my mistake, that's YOUR god.... glad we got things straight.
THE_man

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 1, 2010
I do and proud of it..
Me Man

San Antonio, TX

#6 Oct 1, 2010
I believe in Jesus Christ my savior. I believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I'm not too well educated on the Bible, but I am a believer.
joe mendoza

San Antonio, TX

#7 Oct 1, 2010
AMEN!My brothers and sisters in CHRIST JESUS!
It gives me joy that we are not ashamed of the good news of our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS.
The One who was and is and is to come!
The One and only true living GOD with the FATHER and HOLY SPIRIT as unity He is one!
LOVE YALL IN CHRIST JESUS!
Jose Mendoza
P.S keep speaking the truth to other about our LORD that they to can be saved through His blood!
digger331

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2010
Me Man wrote:
I believe in Jesus Christ my savior. I believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I'm not too well educated on the Bible, but I am a believer.
I've discovered many people, while faithful Christians, actually know every little about the tenants of their faith. The believe, but don't know why they believe.

No offense, but I find it very dangerous to take someone's word and interpretation (and by that I mean the Bible's, church's & pastor's) and making it your own without understanding the philosophies and precepts very dangerous.

Too many people are ready to use religion as a weapon. I believe in God, but it scares me to think that so many people are willing to believe and act upon something they don't really understand. Even if you speak your opinion or doubts, you're usually attacked by those who aren't ready or willing to question their beliefs, even if those beliefs are valid.
Rethink

Sachse, TX

#9 Oct 1, 2010
I guess Jews like Jesus are wrong. Can't believe the chosen people of God are sooo wrong. Oh well, I guess Joe figured out something that Jews have not for centuries. Good job Joe! Se vale en Uvalde :-)
Truth

Pflugerville, TX

#10 Oct 1, 2010
Depends on which kind of jewish belief your talking about. Messianic or orthodox ? Cause the Messianic Jews are good to go they believe in the Christ.

I believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God. When I was 22 I had a crazy experience that had only one explanation. God.
Rethink

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 1, 2010
Truth wrote:
Depends on which kind of jewish belief your talking about. Messianic or orthodox ? Cause the Messianic Jews are good to go they believe in the Christ.
I believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God. When I was 22 I had a crazy experience that had only one explanation. God.
No, real Judiasm. No new offshoot.
That's when most "Find" Jesus. There is ALWAYS an explanation, some just take too much logic.
Truth

Pflugerville, TX

#12 Oct 1, 2010
New off shoot. By no means is that new or what not. Real judiasm is concrete till Jesus came. Then those who believed in Christ are still considered Jewish just not walking in denial for the sake of time in dealing with apologetics. The term messianic is new but it's been around for over 2000 yrs.
I dont get your last part about too much logic?
Faith

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 28, 2012
How many of us are proud to say we believe in God?

I am
Faith

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 28, 2012
Always turn to God and dont judge others. Its never too late to learn. Nows the time. :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 28, 2012
I believe in the one they call IAM. But I wouldn't call myself a good girl, cause we all have bad in our hearts like it or not. So I can at least say I try my hardest to help people and be on my good conscious.
happy happy joy joy

Uvalde, TX

#17 Jun 28, 2012
While my mother was a faithful believer, and I attended classes... But, knowledge of men and history has me questioning quite a bit. Yes, I do believe in God, I believe in certain things. Yet the bible has been rewritten by men many times. It's "man" that I question.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Jun 28, 2012
I'm with you Happy happy joy joy.:)
faithful

United States

#19 Jun 28, 2012
Lean not unto your own understanding!! We are not supposed to question GOD, just believe! One day you will see when he returns..i hope yall will get saved dont be blind people..
happy happy joy joy

Uvalde, TX

#20 Jun 28, 2012
I thank you for hoping that I get saved... But I am not questioning God, I question "man". A story told from one person to another most of the time isn't correct... Some people misinterpret, while others leave out information. That is why I question "man" and the stories they have written.
and

Uvalde, TX

#21 Jun 28, 2012
The Bible's a great book, it's just what people try to do with it in the name of righteousness that's wrong. It's too often used as a form of control and a way of keeping the "wrong" people out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlos Moncada 2 min Trudy 3
Sabrina y Carlos M. 4 min True 4
Martha Martha Martha 6 min Ouch 4
La Elvia Rojas 14 min El toro 13
R.J. the snitch 1 hr Arjay 8
Rj the snitchhh 1 hr Menso 2
Uvalde needs entertainment 1 hr Advice 28

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance