transexual in town for you find out o...

transexual in town for you find out on how to meet me!!!!

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Since: Jul 09

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2010
hey guys im a sexy transexual from uvalde my name is Layla Dior i will b in town on tha(( 2/17/10 till 2/20/10 )) so if ud like to come to my hotel hit me up at(( CRAIGSLIST DOT COM ))LOOK UNDER DEL RIO/EAGLE PASS adult services THEN LOOK UP ((T4M)) TIYP IN LAYLA DIOR and uall see more info and theres a way to get a hold of me thanx!!
Gentlemen. First of all Thank You for reading my post. I can honestly say that the photo you see on this advertisement is ME. That being said I am a REAL & LOCAL PROVIDER.
Come enjoy some one on one R & R with a Mature Ts Woman.
I have a safe incall location off main street..

INCALLS ONLY
SAME DAY APPTS. ONLY THANX
*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY*
*BLOCKED OR PRIVATE CALLS, TEXTS OR E-MAILS WILL NOT BE ASNWERED*
THANX AND HAVE A GRAIT DAY LUV UALL!!!!
Lol

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2010
How much for an hour?
Parts

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Do ya have tits?
What do you have below your belly button?
Are you charging $$$$?
Do do what, exactly...?
plz read

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 8, 2010
hi pl read everything b4 u put ur comments on here justs make u look dumb ok thanx
Candshoe

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2010
PROSTITIUTION IS ILLEGAL! BUT THEN SO IS TSMELANYI! GO BACK TO MESSYCOE, YOU FAT BEANER P*TA!

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 10, 2010
Candshoe wrote:
PROSTITIUTION IS ILLEGAL! BUT THEN SO IS TSMELANYI! GO BACK TO MESSYCOE, YOU FAT BEANER P*TA!
lol i gess ur dumb ass cant read i sell my time not my ass lol get a life or a job and let me do mine go do something like take care of ur kids or go sell ur foodstamps lol or something but leave ppl to there biznis ok sweety sorry mayb cuz ur man already set an apt. ha ha ha ha is that why u so mad at me sorry just doing my job dont act like u didint go see my pix

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 10, 2010
ok guys ill b over there soon so hit me up asap!!! but plz call when im in town ok babes once more this is how to find more info on how to get at me..

Hit me up at(( CRAIGSLIST DOT COM ))((LOOK UNDER DEL RIO/EAGLE PASS adult services)) THEN LOOK UP ((T4M)) TIYP IN (((LAYLA DIOR )))and uall see more info and theres a way to get a hold of me thanx!!

((AND DONT FORGET PROSTITIUTION IS ILLEGAL! THATS WHY I DONT DO THAT LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I MADE A FUNNY.. OK OK OK I DO!! LOL LOL HA HA HA HA))
AND PLZ WHEN U CALL NO VOLGER QUESIONS OR I WILL DISCONECT OUR CALL THANX!!!

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 11, 2010
Lol wrote:
How much for an hour?
100 for an hour of my time and dont forget boyz ill b there on tha 17th throw tha 20th

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 11, 2010
Parts wrote:
Do ya have tits?
What do you have below your belly button?
Are you charging $$$$?
Do do what, exactly...?
100 for an hour of my time and look me up on backpage dom com and look up austin and then go to adult look for TS then look up layla dior ok then uall can see what i realy have ok thanx
oh my

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Feb 11, 2010
dang ! your ugly !i would hate to see what you looked like as a man .
Im more of a man than you will ever be and i got all the right parts for a women hunny 1000 %woman
local

Eagle Pass, TX

#11 Feb 11, 2010
any women wanna have fun?

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 12, 2010
oh my wrote:
dang ! your ugly !i would hate to see what you looked like as a man .
Im more of a man than you will ever be and i got all the right parts for a women hunny 1000 %woman
lol ok ok ur more a man then i am ha ha ha yes ur are sweety!!!! thanx god im not as manly as u r k.. and ugly thats what ugly ppl do call other ppl that to make them self feel beter about them selfs lol sorry u feel that way....

BUT YES BOYZ IM STILL COMEIN TO UVALDE NO HATER CAN KEEP ME AWAY SO IF UR STILL LOOKING FOR THAT ONE THING THATS MISSING FROM UR LIFE I GOT WHAT U NEED LOOK ME UP ON CRAIGSLIST DOT COM UNDER DELRIO/EAGEL PASS adult services THEN TYIP HIT THA T4M AND READ UALL CAN FIND MORE INFO THER OR TO SEE MORE PIX OF ME LOOK ME UP ON BACKPAGE DOT COM LOOK UNDER AUSTIN TX THEN LOOK FOR ADULT THEN HIT TS LOOK FOR Layla Dior AND UALL CAN FIND ME SEE UALL SOON THANX

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 12, 2010
local wrote:
any women wanna have fun?
YES BOYZ IM STILL COMEIN TO UVALDE NO HATER CAN KEEP ME AWAY SO IF UR STILL LOOKING FOR THAT ONE THING THATS MISSING FROM UR LIFE I GOT WHAT U NEED LOOK ME UP ON CRAIGSLIST DOT COM UNDER DELRIO/EAGEL PASS adult services THEN TYIP HIT THA T4M AND READ UALL CAN FIND MORE INFO THER OR TO SEE MORE PIX OF ME LOOK ME UP ON BACKPAGE DOT COM LOOK UNDER AUSTIN TX THEN LOOK FOR ADULT THEN HIT TS LOOK FOR Layla Dior AND UALL CAN FIND ME SEE UALL SOON THANX
wow

Pecos, TX

#14 Feb 12, 2010
What a pretty man. I'm serious. I'm not being ugly or rude. You actually make for a pretty woman.

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 12, 2010
wow wrote:
(((((What a pretty man.)))))I'm serious. I'm not being ugly or rude. You actually make for a pretty woman.
ok why cant ppl in uvalde just grow up realy iv ben a woman for 14 years now iv never ben a man sorry uall cant seam to get that....

hey guys im a sexy transexual from uvalde my name is Layla Dior i will b in town on tha(( 2/17/10 till 2/20/10 )) so if ud like to come to my hotel hit me up at(( CRAIGSLIST DOT COM ))LOOK UNDER DEL RIO/EAGLE PASS adult services THEN LOOK UP ((T4M)) TIYP IN LAYLA DIOR and uall see more info and theres a way to get a hold of me thanx!!
Gentlemen. First of all Thank You for reading my post. I can honestly say that the photo you see on this advertisement is ME. That being said I am a REAL & LOCAL PROVIDER.

INCALLS ONLY
*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY*

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 12, 2010

INCALLS ONLY
*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY*
Try-sexual

Frisco, TX

#17 Feb 12, 2010
I had a buddy of mine say that he was a trisexual saying that he'd try anything once. We were all just bullshitting but he was pretty confident about it but he wasn't like giving hints or anything. Anyway to get to the point is that fukr a queer cause I'll stomp on his face if he is

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 13, 2010
Try-sexual wrote:
I had a buddy of mine say that he was a trisexual saying that he'd try anything once. We were all just bullshitting but he was pretty confident about it but he wasn't like giving hints or anything. Anyway to get to the point is that fukr a queer cause I'll stomp on his face if he is
thats sad u would say some shit lke that about ur frd i gess ur not a frd after all hu oh well por boy anyways im not tha person to ask that stuff too ok sorry..........hey guys im a sexy transexual from uvalde my name is Layla Dior i will b in town on tha(( 2/17/10 till 2/20/10 )) so if ud like to come to my hotel hit me up at(( CRAIGSLIST DOT COM ))LOOK UNDER DEL RIO/EAGLE PASS adult services THEN LOOK UP ((T4M)) TIYP IN LAYLA DIOR and uall see more info and theres a way to get a hold of me thanx!!

INCALLS ONLY
*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY*
Lol
United States

“SEXY TSGIRL”

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 16, 2010
INCALLS ONLY
*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY*
BIG BOY

San Antonio, TX

#21 Feb 16, 2010
TSmelanyi wrote:
INCALLS ONLY
*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY*
Can I bring my Shetland pony, he is in need of a piece of ass. Please respond. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Ybarra 7 min Yooo 3
Del getting cheated on 1 hr UFC 18
Kassandra Lynn Flores 1 hr Kat 5
Aguinaga Jr 4 hr Garcia 1
Joey gomez 5 hr Salaz 6
Dwayne Larralde 5 hr Cowgirl 7
Cathy Gonzalez 6 hr Enough 3

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance