Helping hand

Uvalde, TX

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Does Uvalde really have homeless people walking around town late at night? Maybe we can help.
dulce

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Yes you should check the parks
lwish

Uvalde, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2012
I wish I had money I would open a homeless shelter its so sad to see people like that especially during the holiday's and especially children
Helping hand

Euless, TX

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Well if you people of Uvalde know of any homeless people in this area, please do not hesitate to inform us through this site. Our mission is to get runaways and homeless people off the streets during this holiday season. We will be monitoring this site for referrals.
dragonfly

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
There's an old man that stands at HEB or Walmart. I feel so sad for him. I gave him a few dollars even though I'm broke it breaks my heart to him out there begging.
uvalde

Bellevue, WA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
dragonfly wrote:
There's an old man that stands at HEB or Walmart. I feel so sad for him. I gave him a few dollars even though I'm broke it breaks my heart to him out there begging.
that old man has a car and i saw him depositing money at ibc bank
DOE

San Antonio, TX

#7 Nov 19, 2012
dragonfly wrote:
Would it hurt your heart to know that , that same old man takes peoples money and goes and buys rock with it? So next time just go and get your self a piece and to hell with old man.
DOE

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 19, 2012
JUST KIDDING!!! I feel the same way you do ,,,give what you can , when you can Happy Thanksmas,
jadman

Bellevue, WA

#9 Nov 20, 2012
oh pleeze people this is bull. They don HAVE to be homeless they can do something about it! Get a job!
doe

San Antonio, TX

#10 Nov 21, 2012
jadman wrote:
oh pleeze people this is bull. They don HAVE to be homeless they can do something about it! Get a job!
Uh yeah some people cant help to be homeless you idiot, Like the mentally handicapped...I hope you lose your job and your home to see what it feels like,,,im willing to bet that you are a christian arent you ...damn hypocrite,
dragonfly

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2012
who="jadman"]oh pleeze people this is bull. They don HAVE to be homeless they can do something about it! Get a job!
I'm a Christian and proud of it and there's no work for old people barely any for young people.
jadman

Bellevue, WA

#12 Nov 21, 2012
doe wrote:
<quoted text> Uh yeah some people cant help to be homeless you idiot, Like the mentally handicapped...I hope you lose your job and your home to see what it feels like,,,im willing to bet that you are a christian arent you ...damn hypocrite,
there is disability checks you idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha Zamora(Garcia) 7 min David 13
Is shooting an air rifle legal within the city ... (Mar '12) 55 min happy life 48
Jackie jaschke 1 hr powerflower 11
obama care 2 hr Truf 8
Dalton school 4 hr bitch plzz 7
Women who get beat up by their boyfriends 4 hr bitch plzz 8
amy cardenas 6 hr Shame 2
Uvalde Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]