worst child abuse case in texas

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pearsall texas

United States

#1 May 2, 2011
( Abel galvan) from pearsall has mentally physically sexually abuse a 18 month old baby he tortured him he had broken ribs cigarett burns all over body caulliflower ears, and internal damage to his organs the mother is being held at frio county with a$100,000 bond she is belived to of known of the abuse and this did not hapen over night pearsall pd stated that it was going on for a long period of time he had heald broken ribs&other bones, and more that were broken and that they were not prepared to what they saw! He was imediately transfered to santa rosa in san antonio tx were he lays in critical conditon in icu recovering! Poor baby please pray for this soul
Pist off

Moultrie, GA

#2 May 3, 2011
pearsall texas wrote:
( Abel galvan) from pearsall has mentally physically sexually abuse a 18 month old baby he tortured him he had broken ribs cigarett burns all over body caulliflower ears, and internal damage to his organs the mother is being held at frio county with a$100,000 bond she is belived to of known of the abuse and this did not hapen over night pearsall pd stated that it was going on for a long period of time he had heald broken ribs&other bones, and more that were broken and that they were not prepared to what they saw! He was imediately transfered to santa rosa in san antonio tx were he lays in critical conditon in icu recovering! Poor baby please pray for this soul
Is this really true? If so I hope this guy that hurt this innocent child rots in hell!
throwthatd

Pflugerville, TX

#3 May 3, 2011
Very sad-damn it ticks me off!!!!!
abc

United States

#4 May 3, 2011
i have 20 month old son, after i read the story i looked at my son and started to cry, thats why i dont feel safe when my son isnt with me, its been almost 2 years and have not let my son stay overnight anywhere
Parent

United States

#5 May 3, 2011
This is,very sad, I hope that bastard gets what he deserves, he just needs to be put away, the other prisoners will take care of the reat. As for the mom, how can she let that happen to her son for so long? Is he still alive?
throwthatd

United States

#6 May 3, 2011
Parent wrote:
This is,very sad, I hope that bastard gets what he deserves, he just needs to be put away, the other prisoners will take care of the reat. As for the mom, how can she let that happen to her son for so long? Is he still alive?
...I hav 3 teenage kids.wen they were smaller I'd worry @ them getn d slightest scratch..I stil do don't get me wrong. But this case as far as d mom as u point out shows that there r SICK MONSTERS among us..Just to think how can u do that to a child?????????? They will pay that's for sure-it's what is called process of elimanation in cases of this severity..even criminals in the prison systems hav their standards n codes..theyr turn now..much luck u two sick persons n may god hav mercy in u!
In The Know

Uvalde, TX

#7 May 3, 2011
Some years back the Texas prison system was "reformed" and inmates like this are kept in isolation "for their own protection" and not put in the general population with other inmates because too many of them were mysteriously turning up dead. I was told the inmates have families with children on the outside and are afraid the pervert will get out before them and then their children will be in danger because they are not out there to protect their kids so they would kill them in prison and mysteriously--there would be no witnesses. This guy will probably be convicted, but the taxpayers--you and me--will have to pay to feed, house, clothe him, provide medical care, dental care and many other things for him because he will be kept in isolation away from the other prisoners. Too bad!!!
how sad

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 May 3, 2011
well that baby will be in my prayers! And may god help them also
In The Know

Uvalde, TX

#9 May 3, 2011
Pist off wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this really true? If so I hope this guy that hurt this innocent child rots in hell!
Some years back the Texas prison system was "reformed" and inmates like this are kept in isolation "for their own protection" and not put in the general population with other inmates because too many of them were mysteriously turning up dead. I was told the inmates have families with children on the outside and are afraid the pervert will get out before them and then their children will be in danger because they are not out there to protect their kids so they would kill them in prison and mysteriously--there would be no witnesses. This guy will probably be convicted, but the taxpayers--you and me--will have to pay to feed, house, clothe him, provide medical care, dental care and many other things for him because he will be kept in isolation away from the other prisoners. Too bad!!!
fact

United States

#10 May 3, 2011
Yes it is true I wish it weren't but it did take place and I don't understand I saw this monster out walkin around wtf and the huys mom even had to quit her job because of threats they need to hurry up and do their job befor he hurts another child
!!!!!
kendra

United States

#11 May 4, 2011
I think for the mother to hv known and not do anything bout it is fucked up they shouldnt even let her around the poor child anymore, she must not b all der to let someone hurt her child especially at that age.. It hurts to kno that there are ppl like that out in this world
She

United States

#12 May 5, 2011
She took the blame.. Still looking for abel. Its sad cuz im from pearsall and what ive heard is that his organs from the inside are damaged because he used a broom. Now shes embarrassed (the mom) cuz she was in training to work for Geo. The mom had to have known something and so would have the other ladies living there. Its sad so pray for baby angel!!!!!
Gosh no

United States

#13 May 5, 2011
WHat! A Broom No way your kidding me did he really do that ? My gosh what a fuc#ing bastard!. I hope they find that sob! I have a grandson 2 yr old and a 8 months and I just broke down in tears!!! I will pray for him and justice should be done!
Gosh no

United States

#14 May 5, 2011
Hey where can we see a pic of that Pu££y Abel ?
sweetie

United States

#15 May 5, 2011
This case breaks my heart I can't imagine what that poor baby went through I also can't believe that his own mother and father did this she's jst as guilty as he is. They were suppose to protect him not hurt him he will forever be scarred by this. I pray to god that these two are shown the mercy they gave to baby angel. And may they both rot in hel!
She

United States

#16 May 5, 2011
baby angel isnt abels.. Abel is the moms boyfriend. Its very sad. I wish the pain he went threw nobody goes threw. Angel has over 106 points of injury. They havnt found abel to question. And the grandma & aunt living in the home are refusing to talk until they have a lawyer. And in the local paper that came out today n pearsall says that baby angel is stabilized but is still cobsidered to be in critical condition.
sweetie

United States

#17 May 5, 2011
That is so sad I jst can't believe this baby had to go threw this and I'm disgusted by the grandma and aunt!
She

United States

#18 May 6, 2011
News update. This morning around 12 am. The grandma & aunt were arrested. But davina trevino rodrigez who is running for concil here in pearsall bailed them out. She brought the judge with her . Its all on pearsall topix
what

Moultrie, GA

#19 May 6, 2011
She wrote:
News update. This morning around 12 am. The grandma & aunt were arrested. But davina trevino rodrigez who is running for concil here in pearsall bailed them out. She brought the judge with her . Its all on pearsall topix
What the hell she do that for?!
She

United States

#20 May 6, 2011
Davina wants their vote

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eunice Martinez 1 hr yup 2
punks (Apr '16) 8 hr Daddy 6
Juan Aguinaga y Martha Zamora 8 hr mcds 10
Martha Z on Agustine 8 hr Noe 3
Paul Verdusco 8 hr jakob 16
i need more hataz and more femalez just keep t... (Oct '08) 9 hr What 10
Trump 10 hr WVYN 10

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance