customer

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Serving alcohol to minors. Shame on you.
Oh yes

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

They do sell to some minors I've seen it but I don't say anything but I should cause its not cool that they Id me and I am 30 but then they don't ID this 19 yr old wtf
Sucks

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Man it sucks now that u get cut off after 5 beers F that I will be going some where else I was watching the game all badass and they cut me off I just had 4 beers And a shot so had to go to huddle..... now I know I will be huddle's new customer!! F apple bees
heart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

They wouldn't sell to me because I didn't have my ID and I'm 37. I've seen where they've served a minor but one of the other waitresses came up to the table and told him he couldn't drink there because he was underage. I think it just depends who your waitress is. Kudos to the young waitress who called the young Guy out and shame on the other.
citizen

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Uvalde needs a real sports bar the huddle is just a big open space with tables and chairs more like a restaraunt than a real sports bar! Bottoms up is also whack just a little raunchy bar and lonestar is not really a bar but it is a dance hall. All Im saying is Uvalde needs a proper pub or sportsbar and no more lunkers!
Hmmm

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Whose the girl in the red mustang, and who does she date?
umm

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
Whose the girl in the red mustang, and who does she date?
the only one who drives a red mustang at Applebee's is Mary Jo, fat boys wife.
Agree

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Could definately use a hooters. Or a Buffalo Wild Wings type sports bar. Would be freakin awesome just to go watch some sports in a descent place.
Inyminy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Big ALs sports bar the old shortys
your daddy

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

yea like a bennigans,or chachos something with the real look and atmosphere.
foreal

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

the food is great here
kiko

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Agree wrote:
Could definately use a hooters. Or a Buffalo Wild Wings type sports bar. Would be freakin awesome just to go watch some sports in a descent place.
can you imagine a hooters with the girls from here. Lol it wld shut down quick!!
ummmm

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lol imagine a hooters here a lot of haters talkin sh*it as if girls from here are worth talkin sh*it but still lol
truth

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

the margaritas are good at applebees...
girls

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

THe Hooters would only maintain itself open if they hired white girls only with no bad reputation. Otherwise San Antonio is as close as you get to a Hooters. Uvalde is a joke-has no classy girls worth wearing Hooters shorts. Much less a nice body with no stretch marks!
So funny

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I work @ Bee's & you only get cut off sometimes. The thing is we want all of you to go home safe & come back to visit. Nothing wrong with getting a good buzz! We're just looking out for you guy's! I'm not looking for drama or trying to cause drama! Come in & have a good time for a little while, that's what really matters!
Ace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

So funny wrote:
I work @ Bee's & you only get cut off sometimes. The thing is we want all of you to go home safe & come back to visit. Nothing wrong with getting a good buzz! We're just looking out for you guy's! I'm not looking for drama or trying to cause drama! Come in & have a good time for a little while, that's what really matters!
Well said.....
get smart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

No where else to go without having to worry about getting into trouble. Yes we do need a really good place to enjoy some drinks,but get for real the people in charge will never let it happen. The only way is for a person with deep pockets makes it happen. The potential is there but people are stupid and always screw everything up.I would love to have a nice safe place to drink and meet new people but so far we only have applebees.
customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

So funny wrote:
So its ok to serve minors? Let them get a buzz and drive around town, doesn't seem right. Yall really need to get trained right.
manager

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Whos the manager? As long as you have any type of Loser like Mary Jo trying to run things-that restaurant won't succeed. Look at her background:Lowlife, married to a good for Nothing wannabe gangster. Thats why minors get served alcohol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Uvalde Forum right now

Search the Uvalde Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min Janie 21,647
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min Frank Gray 17,182
a white guy that drives a purple truck and arou... 26 min texas girl 3
david moreno (May '10) 46 min knotted 23
cathy gonzalez 1 hr loll 22
whats up martha z 1 hr mojadas 4
100 mile yard sale this weekend 2 hr permit-no permit 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Uvalde Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000