Uvalde eagle news
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#558 Mar 2, 2013
Tax-payerrrr!, are you out hoe-ing in the feilds? Will the UPD catch the counterfiters? Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#559 Mar 2, 2013
marina.no i havent hoed in many years.no the upd cant catch there on azzes
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#560 Mar 2, 2013
Tax-payer and P%#@&y to read more on the
"Counter-fritters" The eagle will be out by Wed. At this point I'm not finished still need a commentary or two. Marina. The Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#561 Mar 3, 2013
marina would you look in to the old stein buildig.city has been trying to get it torn down for years.i dont think they shoud worry to much its gona fall down soon.only thing is it may hurt someone
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#562 Mar 3, 2013
Tax-payer, Thank you for reminding me about the old Stien building. If the owners think it is historicle and it is, why haven they taken care of it. I wish I had the money to buy it. I will definetly give the city a call and see what's up with"The, "Accident Waiting to Happen" I read some was murdered in the Stien building long be for eighter of us were bornnnnn. Marina, The uvalde Eagle. See ya Wednesday.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#563 Mar 3, 2013
tax payer wrote:
You kind of stutter a little bit. Chewing on a sow's vulva will help you exercise your jaw muscle. There must be many wild sows in your 5 ac Ranchirito. You can BBQ the sow vulva with your USDA F Grade rib eye steak and chew on it until your stuttering goes away. The leadership of the local enforcement authorities would rather chase and catch all the drug addicts and dealers just to stay away from the Royalty kids criminal mischiefs. The officers who patrol the neighborhood can't really do anything is what you meant to post. Right?
royalty kid

United States

#564 Mar 3, 2013
panuch-a you got to stop smoking crack its making you stupid
true

Uvalde, TX

#565 Mar 3, 2013
royalty kid wrote:
that's not true - he's always been stupid
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#566 Mar 3, 2013
Final Proof Royalty kids Do Exist. Actually, I never doubted it. Marina The Uvalde Eagle.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#567 Mar 4, 2013
royalty kid wrote:
You just can't call other people stupid to promote and encourage BDPR using your arrogance and stupidity. No bias Newspaper, Newspaper that promotes and condones BDPR should be allowed in a class room. Even reading or using the Holy Bible as a medium for class room iinstructions is not allowed in any public school. You should leave the innocent and helpless little children alone and stop shoving bias newspaper, reporting and BDPR deep down their throat just to earn more few dollars. That is just being arrogant and stupid. No class. No conscience. That is what you are. Just think and look at what you did to Abarca, Brown, Loesch, Bixler, Veigh, Livas , Hinojosa, the education of the children, the local justice system, that poor dog, poor Gatica, that poor child, that Elderly lady, that poor person who committed suicide inside the county jail and countless many other people who are victims of your arrogance and stupidity . Innocent little children at school can't figure these out. Please please leave the innocent little children at school alone and sell your bias paper somewhere else.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#568 Mar 4, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not true - he's always been stupid
Wrong again. Can never be always like you are not always true.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#569 Mar 4, 2013
Aside of all things what are we going to do with the water in the aquaifir getting lower everyday, soon we will be living in a desert. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#570 Mar 4, 2013
pussa dont give a damn.she can by plenty water with his moms lone star card.she has no lawn,just a few old junk cars with a pit bull dog tied to them. no worries the tax payers will make sure shes taken care of
true

Uvalde, TX

#571 Mar 4, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
Aside of all things what are we going to do with the water in the aquaifir getting lower everyday, soon we will be living in a desert. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
We already live in a desert. We're at the edge of the Chihuahuan Desert.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#572 Mar 4, 2013
All I know is if we don't get at least two consecutive floods here and real soon, the trees on S.Getty are also going to start breaking down like in the West side of town. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#573 Mar 4, 2013
Gringo Law wrote:
No more la voz?....wow,, what happened?. JUan sanchez take it up the coolo from Garnett? Its about time, la voz was a comic book for educated, smart white people. Lavoz was nothing more than a racial upsetting rag that got the uneducated stirred up, what bullsh!t. Hope and glad its gone under. They probably tried to write a story about dragon eden , that would do any rag mag in.
Gringo Law, behave. Marina The Uvalde Eagle.

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#574 Mar 5, 2013
What is Dragon Eden?
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#575 Mar 5, 2013
tax payer wrote:
pussa dont give a damn.she can by plenty water with his moms lone star card.she has no lawn,just a few old junk cars with a pit bull dog tied to them. no worries the tax payers will make sure shes taken care of
Aside from your persistent expression of your BDPR, your stuttering has lessen little bit. How many wild sow/hog vulvas have you chewed with your USDA F grade Rib Eye steak to achieved that much improvement. Your persistent expression and demonstration of your BDPR are a good reasons why you should leave the helpless and innocent little children at school. Not only that you have compromised their education, your arrogant ways and practices are also exploiting and abusing their mind, body, spirit and soul. Even an astute, mature and well educated people have no match against the cohesive strenght of the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde. Please leave the innocent little children at school alone and sell your paper somewhere else or supply it to your own school if you want your own children to be delusional and hallucinating.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#576 Mar 5, 2013
tax payer wrote:
The UPD will get who they are after. It might take a long time, but they will get their man, or retire trying. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
true

Uvalde, TX

#577 Mar 5, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
What is Dragon Eden?
more like a who. Dragon of Eden is just a topix troll, who's a lot smarter than Panuch but just as annoying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny & Raul Rodriguez (Jul '10) 13 min triple-t 28
OMG the police department. God sees everythin... 20 min Carla 34
Gang Stalking 25 min Yup 5
Kahs Nail Shop is Trash here in Uvalde 43 min Carla 5
Samantha Camacho baby helmet 3 hr Maria V 15
Angela Cordova 4 hr John 13
Heather Marie Olvedo 7 hr Needs to be warned 12

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance