United States

#476 Feb 21, 2013
nope read it in the UVALDE EAGLE NEWS. hardly sorry
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#477 Feb 21, 2013
Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize you've been talking about the same thing as early as July 20, 2010
That's definitely paranoia.
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/uvalde-tx/TB2G3...
If it takes that much or ever more to prevent the death of any child, would you not think that is worth such paranoia? After all the Royalty Kids have gotten away with anything and everything way before that, now and more than likely forever. You ought to be paranoid too unless your orifices are all plugged up.
Atypical Stereotype

Del Rio, TX

#478 Feb 21, 2013
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness! You went to the boneyard to dig that up. That's funny!
It wasn't that hard
Search "Royalty kids" topix
(exactly) in google with the quotations and you can see all the things he's posted about them lol.
The hardest part was finding the earliest-ish one.

P.s look under "more results from topix.com " it's all there.
tax payer

United States

#479 Feb 21, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
If it takes that much or ever more to prevent the death of any child, would you not think that is worth such paranoia? After all the Royalty Kids have gotten away with anything and everything way before that, now and more than likely forever. You ought to be paranoid too unless your orifices are all plugged up.
i guess u think the royal dog killed that poor kidd,you are one sick idiot i hope a pit gets your dumb azz
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#480 Feb 22, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>i guess u think the royal dog killed that poor kidd,you are one sick idiot i hope a pit gets your dumb azz
Arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde can't never get it. How many POSTS you need to ask to answer a simple abd straight forward mathematic addition and subtraction questions?

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#481 Feb 22, 2013
Well if youve followed any of my posts, I have asked Panuch over and over about what his problem is with the so called "Royalty" and what was done. IT refused to answer or give any facts, details or information. At least now I get the jist being some kind of hazing event. I still dont know what thats about yet. Anyone care to enlighten me as to what the hazing event was the appears to have resulted in the death of a child?
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#482 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
It wasn't that hard
Search "Royalty kids" topix
(exactly) in google with the quotations and you can see all the things he's posted about them lol.
The hardest part was finding the earliest-ish one.
P.s look under "more results from topix.com " it's all there.
The Royalty Kids must have caught your curiousity too. Just google it or Topix them. May be some day you will realize how insane to be talking to some POSTS here in Uvalde but worse is when you are talking to a bunch of arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde. You have to be paranoidly persistent, consistent, and enduring with lots and lots of patience. But best of all you have to get all your orifices ready and prepared at all times.
Atypical Stereotype

United States

#483 Feb 22, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
Well if youve followed any of my posts, I have asked Panuch over and over about what his problem is with the so called "Royalty" and what was done. IT refused to answer or give any facts, details or information. At least now I get the jist being some kind of hazing event. I still dont know what thats about yet. Anyone care to enlighten me as to what the hazing event was the appears to have resulted in the death of a child?
It has been nearly three years and paunch has never said. It's always "arrogance", "stupidity", "Royalty kids", "criminal mischief", and now after I've said it; "orifices".
Atypical Stereotype

United States

#484 Feb 22, 2013
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>I have no hatred toward you. I never said anything about you defending your paper. As for your precious time, it appears like you have too much of it. This topic has over 450 posts of which about 75% are yours. Hmm...go figure...

My initial comment mentioned several people and YOU were the only one who felt insulted. I never meant it as an insult just an observation. I will continue to look at different topics, laugh, and sometimes (like on this topic) comment. Remember what I told you, people resort to petty insults when they start losing in a reasoned argument.- Much Love - Harley
It's funny when people start typing out things and don't read what they've said in the past. Once you've pointed out major flaws in their logic, they're quick to try and justify it; when in reality they're only lying to theirselves.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#485 Feb 22, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
Hazing never appeared in the paper. Must have involved a Royalty Kids. They have the poor kid, poor dog, poor elderly woman , poor highly educated people, people they called low life's, poor fire chief and many other poor people but never a thing you mentioned like Hazing. Must have involved a Royalty Kid, as a strong suspicion.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#486 Feb 22, 2013
Ms. Hardly, you need to get a life or start remembering what you quote. I find your post irritating and confusing and lead nowhere. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

Moore, TX

#487 Feb 22, 2013
Ms. Hardly, I don't understand what makes you think I was the only one who felt insulted by your comments. Like you previously said, "I don't You' or know what you look like. Then you wrote, like you thought you knew me, and said I was the only one that felt insulted. I have not felt insulted at all by anything you have qouted. I just think you are an irritating person, in other words you're "SCREWY". Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
love out loud

United States

#488 Feb 22, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
Ms. Hardly, I don't understand what makes you think I was the only one who felt insulted by your comments. Like you previously said, "I don't You' or know what you look like. Then you wrote, like you thought you knew me, and said I was the only one that felt insulted. I have not felt insulted at all by anything you have qouted. I just think you are an irritating person, in other words you're "SCREWY". Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Harley sounds like an intelligent educated person. I think you're just jealous because she showed you up!
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#489 Feb 22, 2013
love out loud wrote:
<quoted text>
Harley sounds like an intelligent educated person. I think you're just jealous because she showed you up!
Jealousy has never been one of my characteristics. I have been patient with Ms. Hardly and don't doubt you will enjoy communicating with her. Mari The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#490 Feb 22, 2013
Tax-payer, It has been quiet on Topix, with not much of anything of interest going on. There has been much talk about the dangers of pit bulls. I recomend controlling the k-9 breed by Spadeing, and making them illegal to own. I have been told no, because they have as much right as any other dog to "live and breed". Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#491 Feb 23, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>i guess u think the royal dog killed that poor kidd,you are one sick idiot i hope a pit gets your dumb azz
You must be talking with your head is stuck down deep in the caliche pile with you noise coming out of your crapping part. You very well about what was behind those picture, poor child and the poor dog. Even that poor dog took responsibilities and accepted consequences of his bad actions and for sure can't get away with the death penalty to be rendered by the humane society. That poor dog has a better integrity and self respect than your beloved Royalty Kids and the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde who are covering-up and hiding their Criminal Mischiefs which have allowed them to get away with anything and everything.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#492 Feb 23, 2013
[email protected] You are right it is a shame the dog by following his natural instincts as a pit bull will unfortunately paid with his life. If the pit bull could talk what could he, like us, say in his defense at his sentencing. I'm sad for that dog and the toddler and both families. Two lives will have been taken for the irresponsibilty of one family. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Atypical Stereotype

Del Rio, TX

#493 Feb 23, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking with your head is stuck down deep in the caliche pile with you noise coming out of your crapping part. You very well about what was behind those picture, poor child and the poor dog. Even that poor dog took responsibilities and accepted consequences of his bad actions and for sure can't get away with the death penalty to be rendered by the humane society. That poor dog has a better integrity and self respect than your beloved Royalty Kids and the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde who are covering-up and hiding their Criminal Mischiefs which have allowed them to get away with anything and everything.
Well, would you look at how predictable you are? 5/5 words used like I explained.(excluding orifices)
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#494 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, would you look at how predictable you are? 5/5 words used like I explained.(excluding orifices)
The stimulation of your orifices is your primary, major, and only concern and nothing else.
Atypical Stereotype

Del Rio, TX

#495 Feb 23, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>The stimulation of your orifices is your primary, major, and only concern and nothing else.
Whoop 6/6!
You're so predictable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joey esparza (Mar '13) 1 hr Joey 27
Alyssa Valenzuela la Puts 1 hr PAUL 33
Big Bird pimping out daughter 2 hr 4real 22
Were they hiring 3 hr Paul 1
Jessenia camacho 3 hr Lol 8
A prayer of the day 3 hr Lol 82
Housing 3 hr Lol 9

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance