Uvalde eagle news

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#353 Feb 11, 2013
Such as what "POSTS"?
Lets ask the question a different way.
Since you dont want to give names, can you give a few specific incidents that you are referring to?
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#354 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah, what's up with that Mr. P#@%&Y? Lets get down to the bottom of the barrel. marina, The Uvalde eagle.
tax payer

United States

#355 Feb 11, 2013
hi marina.i just got back from a 4 day trip.have you been keeping puss y in line?
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#356 Feb 11, 2013
tax payer wrote:
hi marina.i just got back from a 4 day trip.have you been keeping puss y in line?
Mr. P%$#@&Y has ruled. Some one needs to get the net. Hope you had a fun trip. I was thinking of calling the police station to ask if they had Tax-payer locked up? Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#357 Feb 11, 2013
not likely im royalty dont you rember
tax payer

United States

#358 Feb 11, 2013
37 windows
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#359 Feb 12, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
Such as what "POSTS"?
Since you dont want to give names, can you give a few specific incidents that you are referring to?
It is very clear that you are wanting to know the specific incident . But , as previously posted, you were asked as to what you can do or do about it. But until now you have not posted anything specific as to what you can do or do anything about it. To know the specific incident which involved the Royalty Kids criminal mischiefs without doing anything will be just like watching a person being raped, sexually, emotionally, spiritually, financially, morally and physically at the Uvalde Town Square and you just walk around it just like what is happening in bigger Cities. It will be a waste of your time knowing but the Royalty Kids know their names , the spicific Criminal Mischiefs they have committed, and how they have gotten away with it, who have helped them and who are covering up and hiding their criminal mischiefs. What is the use of knowing if you can't do or will not do anything about it. You will just be like your Uncle Chuy, in Diane Crawford's thread, where your Uncle Chuy was told and informed about anything and almost everything you need to know but your Uncle Chuy had disappeared without doing anything about it. You don't want to be the accessory of the Uvalde Royalty Kids Criminal Mischiefs. That will be too much burden for you to shoulder.

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#360 Feb 12, 2013
And there you have it.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#361 Feb 12, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
Such as what "POSTS"?
Ask your friend tax payer about the POSTS. More than likely your friend tax payer can line them up for you.

“Try it once, twice and 3 times”

Since: Oct 08

Tree City until I travel

#362 Feb 12, 2013
Why have I never heard of the Uvalde Eagle News? I suppose its mainly due to spite for the shabby news paper that lacks serious substance. I hardly read Uvalde news. I guess I'll give the Eagle a try
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#363 Feb 12, 2013
Woof_Grrrr wrote:
Why have I never heard of the Uvalde Eagle News? I suppose its mainly due to spite for the shabby news paper that lacks serious substance. I hardly read Uvalde news. I guess I'll give the Eagle a try
Woof -Grrrr I promise you won't be sorry, I try to keep the Uvalde Eagle lively and give a paragraph or two, to the serious side of life like "NEWS". It makes no sense for the Uvalde Eagle and the Uvalde Leader to report the same issues and news. I appreciate your interest. marina, The Uvalde Eagle
true

Uvalde, TX

#364 Feb 12, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle is nice to read, but I wouldn't call it a newspaper. it's more like something between a magazine and a newsletter.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#365 Feb 13, 2013
tax payer wrote:
37 windows
That 37 windows are what the officers here in Uvalde are scared of. One broken window will guarantee a one way ticket to Crystal City.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#366 Feb 13, 2013
true wrote:
The Uvalde Eagle is nice to read, but I wouldn't call it a newspaper. it's more like something between a magazine and a newsletter.
You are welcome to call it whatever you like, I'm glad you have read it. It makes no difference to the reader what anyone calls it, they could call it "idiotic" and still they would read it. Secondly, there is hardly any real news worth reporting in Uvalde. News is somthing you did not know and have just heard. By the time so called news, hits the stands, it's no news, so why bother. Many enjoy The Uvalde Eagle and look forward to.. and ask when is the next publication. Thank you for your comments, I can tell you are a good person.Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#367 Feb 13, 2013
Good Mornnninnnnggg Tax-Payer. Good Morning Mr. Pussss&yy. And Vicious "Vic 77", what's with the 77, I hope it's not inches.. "tall" that is. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#368 Feb 13, 2013
tax payer wrote:
not likely im royalty dont you rember
No matter where or how far royalty goes when it returns it's still royalty. Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
Info

United States

#369 Feb 13, 2013
Where can I get the uvalde eagle paper?

“Try it once, twice and 3 times”

Since: Oct 08

Tree City until I travel

#370 Feb 13, 2013
What's this whole royalty kids about? I'm curious seeing as I figure its about the trust fund children who have only ever collected a check and success from their parents but act at will, highly above the test.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#371 Feb 13, 2013
Info wrote:
Where can I get the uvalde eagle paper?
At the first express lane next to the san Antonio express or stipes east& west, Valero, Uvalde Bowling center, The Coffee cup. many other place --oh, and ophelias mex.Rst. Dairy Queen in Sabinal, Wal mart in Hondo, they love it there. Thank you for your interest. Just remember,it's all in fun, with a serious spot here and there, also you are welcome to send in an editriol or story or picture. Thank marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#372 Feb 13, 2013
Info, Sorry, I meant to say at The HEb in the express lane next to the san Antonio Express.. Thank you. Marina, the uvalde Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Man of Your Word 9 min nope 19
Cheating husbands/boyfriends 42 min True 7
Martha Zamora 44 min Vecinos 2
Jessica Trevino 49 min Close friend 2
Freddie T & The Ice Heads On Bates St 1 hr The K The O 4
Coyote 2017 1 hr Hmm 5
Uvalde Radio 1 hr Listening 5

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance