Panuch

United States

#206 Jan 21, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
Well Pamuch minus the A. Based on my request for actual information and details and your inability to provide actual facts along with your belief its ok to call people names based on what they portray themselves to believe..... I guess that makes you a semi-illiterate, moronic, narcissistic, COWARD.
I am sure you will open your arrogant and stupid mouth and prove my point once again.
As previously posted, yesterday, Sunday, you must be jumping with joy and excitement to see other people being indicted while your very own and the Royalties Kids are out their showing their tricks how to get away from their Criminal Mischiefs. More power to and your stupids and arrogant friends here in this great little of Uvalde.
royalty kid

United States

#207 Jan 21, 2013
panucha guess what i did last nite. i got away because the police were all on the west side giving you stupid mexicans a hard time.puss with out a Y keep taking the heat,i`ll keep having a good time
Panuch

United States

#208 Jan 21, 2013
royalty kid wrote:
panucha guess what i did last nite. i got away because the police were all on the west side giving you stupid mexicans a hard time.puss with out a Y keep taking the heat,i`ll keep having a good time
Don't worry about the west side of the town. People there can't get away with anything and everything. Worry about the Royalties, their Royalty Parents, and the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde. They are the ones that can get away with anything and everything in the great little town. Try to stay in town this coming Thursday because you will be jumping and leaping for joy and excitement because the Royalties will be uplifted and exalted again.
The reader

Ballwin, MO

#209 Jan 21, 2013
Great paper!
royalty kid

United States

#210 Jan 21, 2013
puss with out a Y it`s the luck of the draw .I drew aces you drew deuces. play your hand and stop crying you panucha.

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#211 Jan 22, 2013
Well Panuch(a) Ill educate you a little.
I dont live in Uvalde. I do live in a nearby town. My house only has 6 windows. Its a nice little house on a quiet street in the Barrio. Funny thing I seem to be the only white man living in the Barrio. Its a quiet street with great people. Who you are is not determined by what you have or where you live. Its inside of you, its character and integrity.
Thats the great thing about this country no matter where you are from or how poor you are, you can get and education and make a lot of money. All you have to do is want to as so many have already proven. Those that just sit around complaining are nothing more than an oooozzzzing pimple on the butt of society.
Panuch

United States

#212 Jan 22, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
Well Panuch(a) Ill educate you a little.
I dont live in Uvalde. I do live in a nearby town. My house only has 6 windows. Its a nice little house on a quiet street in the Barrio. Funny thing I seem to be the only white man living in the Barrio. Its a quiet street with great people. Who you are is not determined by what you have or where you live. Its inside of you, its character and integrity.
Thats the great thing about this country no matter where you are from or how poor you are, you can get and education and make a lot of money. All you have to do is want to as so many have already proven. Those that just sit around complaining are nothing more than an oooozzzzing pimple on the butt of society.
Your posting will be a good editorial of your famous paper. This is the kind of crap talk that can make you jump and leap for joy and excitement this coming Thursday so much so if it goes with the exaltation and upliftment of the Rotalties and their Rotalty Kids. But you are right about the integrity and character which by the way are lacking among the arrogant and stupid ones of Uvalde as you were right about your concept B/D/P/R as they and you are full of it. It was your own kind who boasted the 37 windows that belong to the Court House which again by the way belongs to the people . Can you name a single person who is arrogant and stupid here in Uvalde who has integrity and with good character? More than likely you can't find one.

Castroville, TX

#213 Jan 22, 2013
My KIND? For the record my kind is 1/2 American Indian, 1/2 Irish but the real fact is I am ALL American.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#214 Jan 22, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posting will be a good editorial of your famous paper. This is the kind of crap talk that can make you jump and leap for joy and excitement this coming Thursday so much so if it goes with the exaltation and upliftment of the Rotalties and their Rotalty Kids. But you are right about the integrity and character which by the way are lacking among the arrogant and stupid ones of Uvalde as you were right about your concept B/D/P/R as they and you are full of it. It was your own kind who boasted the 37 windows that belong to the Court House which again by the way belongs to the people . Can you name a single person who is arrogant and stupid here in Uvalde who has integrity and with good character? More than likely you can't find one.
Hey!"Mr.P@#%&y" The Uvalde Eagle is not his news paper. I either approve or disapprove every article.What ever should go wrong will fall on me and not him. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Panuch

United States

#215 Jan 22, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
My KIND? For the record my kind is 1/2 American Indian, 1/2 Irish but the real fact is I am ALL American.
Sorry to say but in Uvalde being an all American does not mean anything. What means a lot here in Uvalde is if you are arrogant and stupid or not and you can find that out first thing Thursday.morning. Just think how many all other people ,who were ALL Americans , were victims of arrogance and stupidity by stupid and arrogant people of Uvalde. Many.
tax payer

United States

#216 Jan 22, 2013
puss y glad to see your still spewing your stupid bull shyt..keep up the stupid mouthing it keeps you off the street.maybe those pesky royaltys wont catch you and stomp a mudd hole in your dumb azz
tax payer

United States

#217 Jan 22, 2013
HI marina
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#218 Jan 22, 2013
tax payer wrote:
HI marina
(?)
Panuch

United States

#219 Jan 23, 2013
tax payer wrote:
puss y glad to see your still spewing your stupid bull shyt..keep up the stupid mouthing it keeps you off the street.maybe those pesky royaltys wont catch you and stomp a mudd hole in your dumb azz
You deserve good credit for showing your arrogant and stupid ways and practices very promptly and quickly instead of waiting until first thing Thursday morning. Those pesky Royalties can do what ever they want to do in town. You knew that along time ago.
Panuch

United States

#220 Jan 23, 2013
tax payer wrote:
The major and biggest problem with you is your refusal to do simple and straight forward addition and subtraction.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#221 Jan 23, 2013
Are there any sane people in this world? Marina The Uvalde Eagle News.
Panuch

United States

#222 Jan 23, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
Are there any sane people in this world? Marina The Uvalde Eagle News.
First thing tomorrow morning you will many of them.

Castroville, TX

#223 Jan 23, 2013
What happens Thursday?
tax payer

United States

#224 Jan 23, 2013
thursday morning puss with out a Y is going to look for a job. first time in her life.she wont get one because she`s to stupid.oh well back the welfare office
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#225 Jan 23, 2013
You mean Panuch- minus the "A" is a girl! like I say, you never know who you are talking to. Marina The Uvalde eagle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Leno 11 min Fan 2
uvalde. was told by many not such a great town. 40 min lifer 10
Why will city pool be closed ?? 2 hr Whatever 8
Shelby Celeste 2 hr let her 4
Teens getting pregnant, are they doing it on pu... 3 hr ariana sky davila 7
Crossfit gym 3 hr gym hawk 6
He's f****** hot!!!! 4 hr from a distance 7
More from around the web

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE