First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hustle

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Whats the stor on the bar bottoms up, I was driving into town and saw that place packed with cars, whats it like inside, how much are the beers, who gose there?
Hah

Bedford, TX

#2 Feb 6, 2012
A family of horz n a guys restroom full of coke at ur disposal. A family member of mine got airlifted to SA after a night of partying at that trashy place. If u like coke n I don't mean with crown. Go for it. N they look down on other people. Whatever!!!!
<~.~>

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2012
Hah wrote:
A family of horz n a guys restroom full of coke at ur disposal. A family member of mine got airlifted to SA after a night of partying at that trashy place. If u like coke n I don't mean with crown. Go for it. N they look down on other people. Whatever!!!!
What was he snorting it off the urinal or the toilet seat ? That's sum nasty sh1t lmao.
Hah

Bedford, TX

#4 Feb 6, 2012
Hell if I know. Go ask the owners what the routine is. Wherever it was snorted from its easily available from their so-called high class clientele. Lol!!! Don't act a fool. U know where it's snorted u tard.
Idiot

Bedford, TX

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Hah wrote:
That family member of yours DESERVED to get airlifted! No-one forced him to be sticking shit up his nose in the first place!....PENDEJO!!!!!!!!!!
eli

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Feb 6, 2012
So all them preppy girls like to snort that coke!
Hah

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 6, 2012
Stfu!!!! Pinche pendeja Marissa y el Pendejo de manny. If I could I would stick something up ur nose. U trailer trash bastards. N the one with a so-called house looks like an old army barrack. I'm sure in her educated terminology * wink, wink* she would say its nostalgic. TRASH, is trash is trash.
mom

United States

#8 Feb 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="<~.~>"] <quoted text>
What was he snorting it off the urinal or the toilet seat ? That's sum nasty sh1t lmao.[/QUOTE] Lmao!
Hah

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 6, 2012
@ Mom. Do u need to freshen up on ur R E A D I N G S K I L L S.
<~.~>

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Feb 6, 2012
Hah wrote:
Hell if I know. Go ask the owners what the routine is. Wherever it was snorted from its easily available from their so-called high class clientele. Lol!!! Don't act a fool. U know where it's snorted u tard.
As far as I know you don't need to have to be hi class to have access to a urinal or a toilet in a bar! So I'm the tard because I'm askin a question I would think you would know the story since it was your cousin that got airlifted. I wasn't there that's why I'm askin but if you wanna start accusing me whatever feel free. Just don't get pissed when I respond in the same manner.
Hah

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Feb 6, 2012
Well tard!!!! That was a stupid question. So go laugh ur ass off.
Tax Payer

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Feb 6, 2012
So maryssa martinez and all the Rangel girls love to get wired with some guy named manny?
<~.~>

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Feb 6, 2012
Hah wrote:
Well tard!!!! That was a stupid question. So go laugh ur ass off.
Irrelevant response ...
Fooly

Copperas Cove, TX

#14 Feb 7, 2012
They got the name bottoms up from a strip bar in corpus christi tx. Someone is about to get sued!!!
Hah

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Feb 7, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>That family member of yours DESERVED to get airlifted! No-one forced him to be sticking shit up his nose in the first place!....PENDEJO!!!!!!!!!!
I dont know about deserving being deathly I'll, but ya from my point of view yes u do have choices. I'm simply stating the owners of Bottoms Down talk smack about other people that have issues, yet that crap is readily available at that dump. Don't act like y'all don't know!!!!!
Hah

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Feb 7, 2012
^ ill
Someone

United States

#17 Feb 7, 2012
Wow u guys really talk alot if shit!! Bottoms up is a bar where alot people like to go and enjoy the music and drink!! But of coarse there always hasto be a HATER!! So how bout u go cry a fucking river to someone else abt ur friend being and idiot for doing drugs!!! Btw RANGEL girls are the BOMB ur just mad cause there all pretty unlike ur ugly ass!!!
Idiot

Dallas, TX

#18 Feb 7, 2012
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know about deserving being deathly I'll, but ya from my point of view yes u do have choices. I'm simply stating the owners of Bottoms Down talk smack about other people that have issues, yet that crap is readily available at that dump. Don't act like y'all don't know!!!!!
You really ARE an idiot! That "crap" you're saying that is available there, IS EVERYWHERE! I know of some cooks at lunkers AND Applebees and dont get me started on the Kettle or Town House that sell that "crap" while at work! It is available anywhere! Hell, if you really wanted to you could pick some up at H.E.B.!(Just look for the guy in the produce dept., I won't mention his name, but everyone knows who I'm talking about!) So before you talk shit about a certain place, LOOK AROUND! Stop blaming others for your relatives stupid decision!!!
Hah

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Feb 8, 2012
Someone wrote:
Wow u guys really talk alot if shit!! Bottoms up is a bar where alot people like to go and enjoy the music and drink!! But of coarse there always hasto be a HATER!! So how bout u go cry a fucking river to someone else abt ur friend being and idiot for doing drugs!!! Btw RANGEL girls are the BOMB ur just mad cause there all pretty unlike ur ugly ass!!!
Ugh, ya sure!!
Hah

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Feb 8, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You really ARE an idiot! That "crap" you're saying that is available there, IS EVERYWHERE! I know of some cooks at lunkers AND Applebees and dont get me started on the Kettle or Town House that sell that "crap" while at work! It is available anywhere! Hell, if you really wanted to you could pick some up at H.E.B.!(Just look for the guy in the produce dept., I won't mention his name, but everyone knows who I'm talking about!) So before you talk shit about a certain place, LOOK AROUND! Stop blaming others for your relatives stupid decision!!!
Thanks for the info. Baaahaaaa!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I can't beleive 33 min Truth Is a Women 13
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr turna 943
Possible County Judge Candidate in 2018 4 hr yoyo 2
nicole Perez 4 hr lol 2
sheriff mendeke 5 hr maxs hater 8
Esme lopez the walking std 5 hr Vickanddylan 9
Huddle 6 hr one 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages