Pros and Cons?

Lockhart, TX

#2 Jan 7, 2013
What do u mean; by that?

Spicewood, TX

#3 Jan 7, 2013

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Superintendent is only worried about money,numbers and not the education of the kids. Take a look at how many kids are failing in Knippa. With all the new teachers we have and where they came from... UVALDE. Look what they did to Uvalde!!!!!!

Uvalde, TX

#5 Jan 21, 2013
They surely don't care about the children , that for sure. If you say anything that you feel is wrong or not right they quickly say well you can always take them back to Uvalde . Goes to show that the children are nothing but dollar signs $$$. They dont care if you live there or travel there to take your children. That school use to be a very good school. I was proud to say that my children went to school there, but that's why I took them out . And that principal some one needs to watch him the way he talks to those kids sometime should be illegal board should really start caring a little more on how he and some of those teachers treat the kids...

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Thought is was a good school

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Check out Sabinal, they have it going on.

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2013
I took my kids out of knippa. I heard so many great things about that place. But I learned after two years it was all about elementary school there. Look what they have. Then look at highschool so sad. It is going down fast. As far as school board they are really blind. I walked into the school one day and super was yelling so loud at a child. I don't even talk to my kids like that. But until people Stand up together it will keep going down hill. I can so much about that school but. I can say they say we teach well. Well how come so many need to take those low class in college because they was not taught what they needed there. Need to do major studies on that school for last last three years you will be shocked.

Lockhart, TX

#9 Jan 26, 2013
That school is being invade by beaners!! Lol

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2013
really yeah

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2013
So not true knippa is a real good school and they care more about the kids education unlike uvalde just passing u because they dont give a damn and want to discard u like a peice of trash

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Knippa school has the highest scholastic scores in the state. You don't like it then keep your kids in the public school with all the gang bangers and welfare kids who are going to do nothing with there lives but work at McDonald's. The pumice schools are full of alot of trash. The kids do and talk however they want even to teachers. The principal and teachers might be a little stricter but they have no gangs and no problem kids. They all follow the code of conduct. Those are our future leaders.

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 10, 2014
I wonder where they got all this money they are building with.
They are more concerned with the numbers at this school.

Knippa, TX

#14 Jun 10, 2014
educated wrote:
I wonder where they got all this money they are building with.
They are more concerned with the numbers at this school.
I would guess they got a grant from the state or something . If you had ever gone to Knippa school or been inside, especially the high school portion, you'd know that it needed MAJOR updating. No ADA accessibility. And the elementary was growing so rapidly that they needed an additional building for all the kids.

I will say that most of the teachers are no good though. Very low standards in teaching now. They should have never gotten rid of the Buesings, Braden and the others.
Former Knippa Student

Uvalde, TX

#15 Jun 26, 2014
Being a former student at that school, I can say that they really don't have the best interests of the students at heart. Yes, the academics are very good and the rules strict, but the superintendent would talk down on not only the students but also the parents and teachers. Also, they are very biased.

Uvalde, TX

#16 Jun 26, 2014
Sky go wash yo nasty teeth only u wannabe mexican go back where you came from hillbilly nation country hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for head now 33 min Red 8
Lizette Sanchez 1 hr Mendozas 5
Yolanda from jacks 15 hr Sammy 8
Lupe munoz 16 hr Bailador 10
Who's Arianna Davila's new baby daddy? Does she... 16 hr lmao 4
social media 16 hr SHUTUP 5
La vieja Elvia Rojas 18 hr realista 2

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance