Missing Person
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Daisy

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2010
I have posted copy of missing person can you help!!
HMM

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2010
NO PIC
pink flowers

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Jan 8, 2010
Who's the person? more info please!
pink flowers

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Jan 8, 2010
More info please,whos the person?
Daisy

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 8, 2010
Did you see the picture is on the photos he is the guy with the cowboy hat and has brown shirt.He is my father in Law
Daisy

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 8, 2010
The picture is on photos with the cowboy hat and a brown shirt he is my father in law.
HMM

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 8, 2010
CANT VIEW IT WHAT IS HIS NAME
Daisy

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 11, 2010
If you guys could send me an email to [email protected] I will email you back with the picture of my father in law. His name is Benjamin Hernandez he is in his late 60s we are in desperate need of finding him. If you would email me I will email you a picture of him. Thanks for your help..
SAD

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 11, 2010
DID YOU CONTACT HEIDI SEARCH CENTER
Daisy

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 11, 2010
SAD wrote:
DID YOU CONTACT HEIDI SEARCH CENTER
No I have not
Question

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#11 Jan 12, 2010
Daisy,
I have read the article in the news paper. Did you ever consider posting his picture in the paper or even in other local newspapers (La Voz)? That would give a person an idea on how he looks. The last time your father-in-law was seen was by his employer; was your father-in-law recently paid and if so, where was the last time he cashed his check? I am not quite sure if this is relevant and I know the police department is doing an investigation. I am just trying to put ideas out there and more than certain the police department is possibly looking into that. Stay strong.
SAD

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 12, 2010
U SHOULD CONTACT THE HEIDI CENTER IT EVEN HAS A LINK WHERE U CAN MAKE A FLYER ON THE WEBSITE
sss

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 12, 2010
keep ur head up.
Daisy

Houston, TX

#14 Jan 12, 2010
Question wrote:
Daisy,
I have read the article in the news paper. Did you ever consider posting his picture in the paper or even in other local newspapers (La Voz)? That would give a person an idea on how he looks. The last time your father-in-law was seen was by his employer; was your father-in-law recently paid and if so, where was the last time he cashed his check? I am not quite sure if this is relevant and I know the police department is doing an investigation. I am just trying to put ideas out there and more than certain the police department is possibly looking into that. Stay strong.
In what newspaper did you see it? Well his co-worker was the one that used to cash his checks. thanks.
SAD

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jan 12, 2010
I SAW IT IN UVALDE PAPER BUT NO PIC
Question

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#16 Jan 13, 2010
I saw the article in the Uvalde Leader Newspaper. But, no pictures were posted. Nobody will know what he looks like unless you have his picture posted around the Knippa, Uvalde, Sabinal and Hondo articles. I don't know for a fact that you already have the picture posted. I live out of town but, use to be a local resident in Uvalde County. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I will contact you at your email account.
Daisy

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 13, 2010
The Uvalde Leader news will be posting a picture of my father in law on Tomorrow please keep a look out for it thanks.
concerned

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jan 17, 2010
Has this gentleman been located yet?
Daisy

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 18, 2010
concerned wrote:
Has this gentleman been located yet?
No he hasn't been found yet we are hoping we get news from him soon.
chin up

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2010
I saw a poster of man at the Wal-Mart parking lot by the shopping carts. Is this the person that your looking for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Ybarra 7 min Yooo 3
Del getting cheated on 1 hr UFC 18
Kassandra Lynn Flores 1 hr Kat 5
Aguinaga Jr 4 hr Garcia 1
Joey gomez 5 hr Salaz 6
Dwayne Larralde 5 hr Cowgirl 7
Cathy Gonzalez 6 hr Enough 3

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance