Wow

Del Rio, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2012
So me and my boyfriend been together for almost a year I don't really think he cares bout our relationship like he use to yeah he still tells me he loves me but I don't believe him I fell really deep in Love with him but I shouldn't be the only one in the relationship should I forget bout him and move on ?
fwb

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Depends. Have u sat down with him and talked about it? U will know in ur heart if its gonna work or not. The hardest part for people that realize it won't work, is the leaving so do what ur heart tells u and ho with it
Wow

Del Rio, TX

#3 Dec 27, 2012
No I can't he brealy talks to me now that's why I'm so confused why does he want to be with me
oilman

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Well cause he knows he can get what he wants from u. And get other needs for someone else as well. And he will always have u to fall on
Out of towner

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Well unfortunately I think oilman is correct. The reason is at that is I use to do the same to a girl I was seeing a while back and that pretty much fits the M.O. Mind you I'm not like that now but word to the wise ma'am
wow

Uvalde, TX

#6 Dec 27, 2012
i don't give him anything tho we just somtimes we might talk on the phone .. but in other words your saying he's just using me so i should break it off with him and move on ?
Out of towner

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 28, 2012
That dosent matter, but yea if that's the case I would....just my oppion
im the one

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Its one of many sighs that he's seeing someone else. It goes both ways. First is they distance them selves because they are seeing someone else. Sorry but true
Wow

Del Rio, TX

#9 Dec 28, 2012
im the one wrote:
Its one of many sighs that he's seeing someone else. It goes both ways. First is they distance them selves because they are seeing someone else. Sorry but true
See that's what I was thinking I even told him I don't trust him he has cheated on me b4 but I took him back like a dumbass and he won't even admit it when I know it's true why does he do that ?
Wow

Del Rio, TX

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Out of towner wrote:
That dosent matter, but yea if that's the case I would....just my oppion
I just mite
mee

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 28, 2012
well i have the same problem with my relationship.We been together 4 yrs going on 5 and have kids together but sometime i feel like he dont want to be with us? like he fights for no resons walk out on us just cause he can and go to his mom house,but he does say he love i have his heart i just feel like we allpart.And he has cheated on me too but me that has a heart i forgive him.
truth

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
the only way to get over one is to get another one
bad girl

Lockhart, TX

#13 Dec 28, 2012
mee wrote:
well i have the same problem with my relationship.We been together 4 yrs going on 5 and have kids together but sometime i feel like he dont want to be with us? like he fights for no resons walk out on us just cause he can and go to his mom house,but he does say he love i have his heart i just feel like we allpart.And he has cheated on me too but me that has a heart i forgive him.
How many kids do you have from him and have you ever cheated on him to push him away? Just saying there are two sides to every story?
truth

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2012
bad girl lets hook up
Out of towner

Tucker, GA

#15 Dec 28, 2012
truth wrote:
the only way to get over one is to get another one
Lol I use to say that all the time it's true but really not the right way to go doing something like that just covers up the true problem
mee

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 28, 2012
bad girl wrote:
<quoted text>
How many kids do you have from him and have you ever cheated on him to push him away? Just saying there are two sides to every story?
i have 2kids and i never cheated i do have friends only guys but not in that way i don't even talk to them cause he get mad two side to the story yea but i cant see my self with no one or cheat deep over heels over him in he knows it.But i know am the one he loves he my frist.
Out of towner

Tucker, GA

#17 Dec 28, 2012
And that way of thinking is what will keep u where ur at until u realize the truth of the situation ma'am
sorry
#18 Dec 28, 2012
sounds like a situation that i see but there is two sides to the story a friend of mine cheated on her boyfriend two or three times he has done it as well to her but i think he already got to the point that he just goes around cause she keeps calling him i believe if she wouldnt call h wouldnt look for her and thats what shes afraid of but i your not felling the love then he more thn likely is just waiting for you to stop calling
mee

Houston, TX

#19 Dec 28, 2012
^what do you mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Mendeke is a crooked cop. 42 min Eric 49
Uvalde Cop Fired 42 min La Tulla 5
Shandi Perez 1 hr truth 6
Marie Nicole Torres 1 hr La Tulla 12
if you need help 2 hr star 41
Martha Zamora 2 hr just get off her ... 10
Raquel Nava 2 hr keti importa 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages