humm!!

Uvalde, TX

#42 Sep 14, 2012
Edwin wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are uneducated and don't know the process if Gonzales was caught on camera he would have been charged and lost his teaching certificate and could not get a job obviously that didn't happen people lets use that brain you have if you even have one Gonzales was innocent and I'm glad La Pryor gained one hell of a coach
amen!!!! You tell them !!
tazman

Cedar Park, TX

#43 Sep 14, 2012
is that gary griffin
tazman

Cedar Park, TX

#44 Sep 14, 2012
Is that Gary Griffin 42 year old
Double

Uvalde, TX

#45 Sep 14, 2012
I don't understand why the community was out for blood with Livas and now its all about support for Griffin. Livas was being accused of an affair and Griffin is being accused of stealing. Hmm ... I don't get their logic in this.
Cat

Euless, TX

#46 Sep 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="humm!! "]<quoted text>
dumb ass vedio showed him standing by a copier printing it was only 90 sec long , not enough . Wait till he turns around goes after the school .[/QUOTE]
And you know this because the school district choose to let you see it right? Because you are really important in said case? When an employee screws up with the school they have the choice to leave without the indiscretion showing up on their record or they can hang around fight the charges and potentially loose their teaching certificate. Gonzales chose to leave. La Pryor has no knowledge of the allegations unless he or someone else told them. Life moves on. There are no grounds to "go after" the school district.
Panuch

Euless, TX

#47 Sep 14, 2012
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this because the school district choose to let you see it right? Because you are really important in said case? When an employee screws up with the school they have the choice to leave without the indiscretion showing up on their record or they can hang around fight the charges and potentially loose their teaching certificate. Gonzales chose to leave. La Pryor has no knowledge of the allegations unless he or someone else told them. Life moves on. There are no grounds to "go after" the school district.
He does if he knows what the Royalties of the school district can get away with. Worse than stealing.
IDM

Uvalde, TX

#48 Sep 14, 2012
Edwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are uneducated and don't know the process if Gonzales was caught on camera he would have been charged and lost his teaching certificate and could not get a job obviously that didn't happen people lets use that brain you have if you even have one Gonzales was innocent and I'm glad La Pryor gained one hell of a coach
Check his certificate. It's public record. You'll see it's been flagged.
popper

El Monte, CA

#49 Sep 14, 2012
It goes to show that the law does not care how much money you have, or what color you are. Also this for all the people who think they are better then others. People are all the same no matter what they have or where they come from. If he is innocent or guilty it will come out.
Cowboy blue

Corpus Christi, TX

#50 Sep 14, 2012
Sounds like the athletic program went to the dumps after Coach Trevino left!
Who

Uvalde, TX

#51 Sep 15, 2012
Who was the superintendent in La Pryor when Gary Mac Griffin was there? Does anybody know?
X-MAN

Uvalde, TX

#52 Sep 15, 2012
Who wrote:
Who was the superintendent in La Pryor when Gary Mac Griffin was there? Does anybody know?
Joe Ximenez
Panuch

Euless, TX

#53 Sep 15, 2012
Cowboy blue wrote:
Sounds like the athletic program went to the dumps after Coach Trevino left!
Actually after Hinojosa left. They must have scared a hell out of him too.
Bob

El Monte, CA

#54 Sep 15, 2012
Well I thought this topic was about coach Griffin being arrested by the marshalls now since this Cat seems to know it all why didn't you let us know when our school system was in jeopardy cause we need more teachers. to teach our children's maybe Cat can volunteer your time as a tutor and educate yourself on starting gossiping.
batesville

San Antonio, TX

#55 Sep 15, 2012
Is this frank gonzalez wife Sandra Gonzalez principal of batesville school
Cat

Euless, TX

#56 Sep 15, 2012
Bob wrote:
Well I thought this topic was about coach Griffin being arrested by the marshalls now since this Cat seems to know it all why didn't you let us know when our school system was in jeopardy cause we need more teachers. to teach our children's maybe Cat can volunteer your time as a tutor and educate yourself on starting gossiping.
As a Uvalde citizen you have a responsibility to know what is happening at your local school district. And facts are not gossip. As I stated in my first post, I support Coach Griffin and believe in his innocence.
Will

El Monte, CA

#57 Sep 15, 2012
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Uvalde citizen you have a responsibility to know what is happening at your local school district. And facts are not gossip. As I stated in my first post, I support Coach Griffin and believe in his innocence.
lets check Sunday uvalde leader news its in front page story its no gossip its the news I can't or wouldn't back up a person like Griffin..
.
Like the gringos

France

#58 Sep 15, 2012
The the gringos who stole the land, Griffin did it fair and square
Wowser

Euless, TX

#59 Sep 15, 2012
Like the gringos wrote:
The the gringos who stole the land, Griffin did it fair and square
Did you actually just stutter stutter?
thats true

Cedar Hill, TX

#60 Sep 16, 2012
who givea a $hyt who u are
whoever

Caldwell, TX

#61 Sep 17, 2012
My opinion:
Trevino-helped football players be bullies
Livas-great guy, just put his sex life on emails
Gonzales-can't keep his fingers out of purses
Griffin-biggest mistake: working in La Pryor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panuch Deported 27 min Oldtoad 5
Juan Aguinaga 44 min maricela 27
Martha and David Zamora 51 min maricela 11
Danny Haby Arrested 1 hr truth 33
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Lloyd B 22,586
Prettiest woman in Uvalde 1 hr duh 10
Jessica luna/trevino 2 hr hello 4
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Uvalde County was issued at September 18 at 3:35PM CDT

•••
•••

Uvalde Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Uvalde News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Uvalde
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••