only ugly lesbians here

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtf

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 26, 2011
wtf there are only ugly lesbians in this town even at urban where everyone said is the place to go for lgbt crowd this town sucks
Laid Back

Boerne, TX

#2 Sep 26, 2011
there is no such thing as a ugly lesbian
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Sep 26, 2011
They're are some hottt young ones!! Go to HEB
nothing but the truth :)

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Oct 11, 2011
Sarah Martinez sleeps around with so many guys and girls she just spreading the STD's
She looks like a troll and she so easy to do that's the only reason why she gets around this whole town lol
Sarah

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Oct 11, 2011
[QUOTE who="nothing but the truth :)"]Sarah Martinez sleeps around with so many guys and girls she just spreading the STD's
She looks like a troll and she so easy to do that's the only reason why she gets around this whole town lol[/QUOTE]

BITCH STFU cause you fcking know me right?? Put your fcking name on here!!! I've never been with a guy like that and I've had two gfs so what the fck how the fck do I get an STD like that???? You fcking dumbass you don't know shit!!!
Sarah

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Oct 11, 2011
[QUOTE who="nothing but the truth :)"]Sarah Martinez sleeps around with so many guys and girls she just spreading the STD's
She looks like a troll and she so easy to do that's the only reason why she gets around this whole town lol[/QUOTE]
And how would you know I'm easy????? I've been with the same person for over a year!!! Stupid b!tch
yowza

Universal City, TX

#7 Oct 11, 2011
i can agree...there arent too many lipstick lesbians here. just a bunch of bull dikes.

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 Oct 11, 2011
Cause you sleep with the whole town silly :) guys do talk
And don't lie to your self you still hoe around with guys behind your girl back
???

Austin, TX

#9 Oct 11, 2011
wtf wrote:
wtf there are only ugly lesbians in this town even at urban where everyone said is the place to go for lgbt crowd this town sucks
Well what r u doing here...maybe is time for u to move else where :))
Sarah

Frisco, TX

#10 Oct 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="nothing but the truth :)"]Cause you sleep with the whole town silly :) guys do talk
And don't lie to your self you still hoe around with guys behind your girl back[/QUOTE]
Stfu you don't know anything and why would I lie to myself? I think that's funny bc me and my gf are literally always together if you don't know anything then don't fckn say anything simple as that why don't you out your damn name on here?
uh oh

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2011
Sarah u know jose talks bout u all the time right? Its not good either

Just saying
Sarah

Frisco, TX

#13 Oct 12, 2011
uh oh wrote:
Sarah u know jose talks bout u all the time right? Its not good either

Just saying
Honestly I've been through this whole thing with him bc he always spread lies about me so honestly if it has to do with jose IDGAF bc that's just sad if he needs to say lies about us to people. But if y'all believe him that's your sh!t not mine...I dont believe anything he says. So whatever but I'm not a ho and I don't sleep with all these people I have a gf and I love her and that's it! If you have something to say Say it to me not on topix!! Better yet stay outta my life!!!! K?(:

United States

#14 Oct 12, 2011
Hahaha oh I'm sure you find ways I mean why would people make something up like that. That's just silly to do something like that
Why are you getting so mad tho sweetie? It's just the ugly truth about you :)
Sarah

Frisco, TX

#15 Oct 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="nothing but the truth :)"]Hahaha oh I'm sure you find ways I mean why would people make something up like that. That's just silly to do something like that
Why are you getting so mad tho sweetie? It's just the ugly truth about you :)[/QUOTE]
Why are you so concerned with my life BITCH?! I know what I do and don't do so fck you stupid bitch I honestly don't care anymore if you say anything about me bc I have the friends and family I need and they know me well enough to know I'm not a ho (which you probably are) and I have my gf I don't need anybody else so say all you want and everyone can believe what they want but I know the truth so next time bitch dont say nothing!!!

Eagle Pass, TX

#16 Oct 12, 2011
If nothing I'm saying is true then why get so mad about a lie :)
And as I recall you cheated on you ex gf with a guy so yes you have been around uvalde sweetheart
And your family hate you
Your just a little troll full of lies huh lol portend to ignore me you know it hurts deep down inside
But don't do anything to hurt your self again :( k?:)
Sarah

Frisco, TX

#17 Oct 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="nothing but the truth :)"]If nothing I'm saying is true then why get so mad about a lie :)
And as I recall you cheated on you ex gf with a guy so yes you have been around uvalde sweetheart
And your family hate you
Your just a little troll full of lies huh lol portend to ignore me you know it hurts deep down inside
But don't do anything to hurt your self again :( k?:)[/QUOTE]
Actually none of this hurts me at all! And shows how much you know but my family dsnt hate me at all I have a supportive family and hurt myself again? Yeahh okay!!!

Eagle Pass, TX

#18 Oct 12, 2011
Sarah wrote:
[QUOTE who="nothing but the truth :)"]If nothing I'm saying is true then why get so mad about a lie :)
And your family hate you
But don't do anything to hurt your self again :( k?:)"

Actually none of this hurts me at all! And shows how much you know but my family dsnt hate me at all I have a supportive family and hurt myself again? Yeahh okay!!!
Jeahh you mom hates you that's why she kick your ass out, and umm you almost over dos on pills,,,, should I keep going?? Or have you had enough? Small town big talk huh 

Eagle Pass, TX

#19 Oct 12, 2011
Love you doll ;)
bitch

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2011
Stfu Ileana! Leave her alone stupid ho!! Your one to talk huh? You don't even know wtf you want a guy or a girl???? That's why you mess around with everyone you see nasty skank!!
whoi

Eagle Pass, TX

#21 Oct 12, 2011
bitch wrote:
Stfu Ileana! Leave her alone stupid ho!! Your one to talk huh? You don't even know wtf you want a guy or a girl???? That's why you mess around with everyone you see nasty skank!!
Wait what ileana?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
elvia riojas 5 min Mateo 3
Fine woman Marisol Flores L Pryor 6 min Maximo 7
rip 14 min ray 4
Amanda Coronado 32 min I remember 4
lauren samples 59 min Que chula 7
corina rodriguez 1 hr Gabe 5
what do yall know about David Gonzalez aka 8ball? 1 hr Spear chunker 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages