End of the world
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Really

United States

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Does anyone really believe that the world will end on December 21?
Whaleswithnoeyes

Eugene, OR

#2 Nov 26, 2012
I think some weird shit is going to make it change, but not end. some of us will have a spiritual awakening ( finding our holy grail). And others will still think materialistic.
Curious

Lockhart, TX

#3 Nov 26, 2012
The world isn't gonna end but there is going to be an awakening and beginning of WW3 and the new world order so let god be with us lets fight for Jesus name
Atypical Stereotype

Lockhart, TX

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Curious wrote:
The world isn't gonna end but there is going to be an awakening and beginning of WW3 and the new world order so let god be with us lets fight for Jesus name
Right,...pray for Jesus to stop a war. How did that go for the last two WW's?
stoner

San Antonio, TX

#6 Nov 26, 2012
reality check . you got it all wrong ,if anything we will destroy each other . its called greed and selfishness. one day there will be a biologicle war or even a epidemic which will prey on us till the end . BUT THE WORLD WILL STILL BE HERE > THE SUN WILL SHINE < AND THE STARS WILL GLOW . the world wont end . WE WILL. thats my stoned opinion. feedback please my fellow stoners
Atypical Stereotype

Del Rio, TX

#7 Nov 26, 2012
stoner wrote:
reality check . you got it all wrong ,if anything we will destroy each other . its called greed and selfishness. one day there will be a biologicle war or even a epidemic which will prey on us till the end . BUT THE WORLD WILL STILL BE HERE > THE SUN WILL SHINE < AND THE STARS WILL GLOW . the world wont end . WE WILL. thats my stoned opinion. feedback please my fellow stoners
Actually, an unimaginable amount of years later, the sun will turn into a red giant that will boil the earth into oblivion and if the sun keeps growing it'll engulf quite a few planets including us.
Whaleswithnoeyes

Eugene, OR

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Believing what you learn in these text books from people who don't even know themselves....Just be open minded and expect the imaginable. And never lose your good judgement nor your kind heart. Don't be greedy or selfish and you guys will be ok. ANND if you see some one in trouble help them without expecting anything in return :) Now there's my stoner opinion as well :)
stoner

San Antonio, TX

#9 Nov 28, 2012
to whale with red eyes . love the feedback . keep i9t clean and party on garth
<~.~>

Del Rio, TX

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Really wrote:
Does anyone really believe that the world will end on December 21?
Thought it was the winter solstice dec 20th ?
Whaleswithnoeyes

Eugene, OR

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Party on Wayne!!
dognes

Masontown, PA

#12 Nov 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Â…not the end of the World just the end to USA babbling Constitution,,
Goverment needed
lincoln

San Antonio, TX

#13 Nov 30, 2012
man u got all these people in office prseidents ,vice president , congress house of representatives . and still for years we are in debt almost to where ther is no end .on a thought why not get rid of sall them over educated people out of there getin paid for a system that is failing . the sad part the american people pay for it .thiis system is a JOKE
Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Whaleswithnoeyes wrote:
Believing what you learn in these text books from people who don't even know themselves....Just be open minded and expect the imaginable. And never lose your good judgement nor your kind heart. Don't be greedy or selfish and you guys will be ok. ANND if you see some one in trouble help them without expecting anything in return :) Now there's my stoner opinion as well :)
Sorry wharlwithnologic, Whats wrong with you , how could tell people not to believe textbooks, thats idiotic. Textbooks are tools for the advancement of education and intelligence. You should try reading some...Try Physics, Geology, Astronomy, Meteorology, just to name a few. People like you are dangerous for society, with your stupid optimism , All the good judgement in the world wont protect you from natural disaster such as a hurricane or tornado. Read textbooks people, they're good for you.
que
#15 Nov 30, 2012
In the bible it says no one will know. Not the time or day or anything only god knows just be prepared everyday
Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#16 Nov 30, 2012
que wrote:
In the bible it says no one will know. Not the time or day or anything only god knows just be prepared everyday
You can shove the bible far up ur az
Stephanie

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Dragon of Eden wrote:
<quoted text>
You can shove the bible far up ur az
And you sir can shove your head far up your ass, and stop talking
Just sayin

Uvalde, TX

#19 Nov 30, 2012
@dragon of Eden STFU seriously! All you are is just mouth, you make no sence and all you like to do is run your mouth and talk nonsense to everybody you have no clue bro. Seriously STFU already!
Just sayin

Uvalde, TX

#20 Nov 30, 2012
@stoner I totally agree
Dragon of Eden

San Antonio, TX

#23 Nov 30, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
@dragon of Eden STFU seriously! All you are is just mouth, you make no sence and all you like to do is run your mouth and talk nonsense to everybody you have no clue bro. Seriously STFU already!
Why dont you sew your b*tthole shut so that the next time you feel the urge to be penetrated by that big black cokk , well if will just have to go in your mouth, hahaha you lose loser. Btw you cant hear me idiot , so how could be all mouth , unlike you that is all tw!t, hahaha you lose loser
Whaleswithnoeyes

Eugene, OR

#24 Dec 1, 2012
Dragon of Eden wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry wharlwithnologic, Whats wrong with you , how could tell people not to believe textbooks, thats idiotic. Textbooks are tools for the advancement of education and intelligence. You should try reading some...Try Physics, Geology, Astronomy, Meteorology, just to name a few. People like you are dangerous for society, with your stupid optimism , All the good judgement in the world wont protect you from natural disaster such as a hurricane or tornado. Read textbooks people, they're good for you.
You can call me an idiot all you want. But I think otherwise. I've seen the stuff you post and your attitude towards everything on here and frankly I really don't give a damn. Your hurricanes and tornados are nothing, are you scared of dying so you have to protect yourself? If you were meant to die then it'll get you some way or another. I'm not scared to die cause it's people like you and in the same mind frame is what makes it dangerous to society. And for the record I'm not telling one to stop doing anything they can do what they want. So if I want to put my opinion out there so what!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry m. 22 min Merlin 2
Analysa Hernandez 24 min Merlin 7
old coca cola place 1 hr inspecter 53
Miranda reyna 3 hr Smh 8
PENDEJO Juan Aguinaga 3 hr Mcds 2
Brando & Rosa A is prego 4 hr Windmill 16
bernice martinez (Apr '15) 5 hr Asdfghjk 11

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance