Shopper

San Antonio, TX

#21 Feb 1, 2013
I cant believe how the Hispanics cant see another hispanic prosper in life,But as a Size 4 you shouldnt have any trouble finding clothes at the corner between Stripes and the old super s in that little hut,its free and probably of your Quality and Style.
Tex Mex

San Antonio, TX

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Mexican People trashing Mexican people just what the white doctor ordered,you people are Pathetic putting each other down,while the white people are just laughing at us,sad how we Mexicans treat each other because some have more than others i dont see any boby trashing Juliens,or the other store across the street,mexicans keep kissing their behinds and making them richer,and if u dont like the store then dont go there.Pathetic whether your a size 18,14,10,6,4 the name PATHECTIC MEXICAN still fits you,so put it on because u look good in it
Yowza

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Feb 1, 2013
Tex Mex very well said.
Wrong

Uvalde, TX

#24 Feb 1, 2013
What is a stamper?
Oh no

San Antonio, TX

#25 Feb 2, 2013
Hun so do you know the owners personally? I think the store is unique and unlike anything else in Uvalde.
Elida

Uvalde, TX

#26 Feb 2, 2013
Hun wrote:
Over weight? No not all, try a size 4! I don't like the store because the clothes are poor quality!! Why spend money on something that won't last? The owner is a stuck up fire crotch and "Italian stallion" - let me guess her husband? Aren't you a bit on the hefty side? Stick to hanging" out at the huddle and leave the real business to the rest.
No need for name calling! Mel the owner happens to be the sweetest person I know...if u would give yourself the chance to get to know her you would know that she is far beyond stuck up! No need to be rude! &the clothes are nowhere near poor quality. I don't know what your deal is but Johnny happens to be a good friend of mine and I don't appreciate you putting him and his wife down!!
Cornelia

Baltimore, MD

#27 Feb 4, 2013
Well said Elida! I've known Melissa since high school and she's the same person she's always been. The negativity on here is sickening. She's a hard working individual and she's the sweetest person you will ever meet.
Lisa

United States

#28 Feb 4, 2013
Elida wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for name calling! Mel the owner happens to be the sweetest person I know...if u would give yourself the chance to get to know her you would know that she is far beyond stuck up! No need to be rude! &the clothes are nowhere near poor quality. I don't know what your deal is but Johnny happens to be a good friend of mine and I don't appreciate you putting him and his wife down!!
Somebody wants a discount!!! Ha Ha

“Harper Valley Mom”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#29 Feb 4, 2013
I loved it.
They told me the will be adding new racks at good prices and even more new looks in clothing to come.
Ive been very happy with my purchases.
RIGHT SIZE

Uvalde, TX

#30 Feb 5, 2013
Yeah your a size 4 around your pinky toe thats about it, Ive seen you girl your a biscuit away from a heart attack.
Wowza

Uvalde, TX

#31 Feb 8, 2013
hun aka (J-J) you short stack of shizz. why don't you stick to what you good at folding clothes you back woods bracketville bar rat. and leave the real business as you so stupidly put it to people with masters degrees in BUSINESS!
man

El Monte, CA

#32 Feb 8, 2013
So u bn
Brownbean

Uvalde, TX

#33 Feb 9, 2013
Are u gonna get plus size clothes?:)
Happy customer

Ballwin, MO

#34 Feb 11, 2013
I like this store, clothes are nice and well priced for uvalde. They could price it much higher but dont I believe so people like Hun can afford it.
Pretty Hot And Tempting

San Antonio, TX

#35 Feb 14, 2013
i spoke with the owner last week and she assured me she had some cute plus size styles coming in. she mentioned they had been to market and chose only the cutest styles. she's going to let me know when they arrive. she's so sweet.
cupcake

Uvalde, TX

#36 Feb 14, 2013
Pretty Hot And Tempting wrote:
i spoke with the owner last week and she assured me she had some cute plus size styles coming in. she mentioned they had been to market and chose only the cutest styles. she's going to let me know when they arrive. she's so sweet.
do u know by any chance what sizes will she have ?:)
Blah

Uvalde, TX

#37 Feb 17, 2013
Johnny is my friend and he has introduced me several times to his wife, and guess what, every single time she never remembers me. How sad is it to say this is so and so every single time. Obviously she could care less about me and Johnny must not be as a good a friend as I thought :/
Been there

United States

#38 Feb 18, 2013
Nice store, small selection, small sizes, but great prices. Everything is small so I have not been able to purchase anything. Lol! Hopefully they will carry bigger sizes.
Happymommy

Uvalde, TX

#39 Feb 18, 2013
It's called a boutique not a department store. Everyone is used to walking in these local stores and seeing overpriced clothing and junky tacky looking accessories and clothes sprawled out in every corner. Clothes are reasonable, cute and stylish. Love the non cluttered look!
Elida

United States

#40 Feb 18, 2013
Blah wrote:
Johnny is my friend and he has introduced me several times to his wife, and guess what, every single time she never remembers me. How sad is it to say this is so and so every single time. Obviously she could care less about me and Johnny must not be as a good a friend as I thought :/
Johnny is a great friend quit disrespecting him. Maybe you should stop and think that he doesn't consider you as great of a friend. Posting rumors on here only proves that you are not a true friend to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassie Taylor Vega 1 hr You yourself are ... 35
Danny Gonzalez 2 hr feelgood 8
Maria Elena Perez 5 hr Tia Mia 8
Juan Aguinaga 5 hr his family 10
melissa estrada rodriguez de los santos and so on 6 hr Mel 5
Free Head 6 hr phat head 10
head 8 hr Top 10
Uvalde Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web