|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

atheists wrote:
<quoted text>
I do enjoy debating in a friendly way, no emotions or being rude about it. I will respect your opinion if you'll respect mine. I'll be polite if you are. The people who just attack, talking crap don't get any of my respect.
agreed, respect and polite ground rules...i will use scripture in some my responses, not as a way of preaching, but because it forms the basis for my belief...i am passionate about what i believe and am mexican, so sometimes i can come on strong, but i'm not arguing, just trying to make a point.

i will start with your last post about God not making mistakes, noah/ark and adam/eve creation...will post later this morning...just wanted you to know i'm in...have a great day!
OMG

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

[QUOTE who="Atypical Stereotype."]<quoted text>
Explain the dinosaurs...
Do not give the bs example from the bible about how it's mistranslated or anything. If Noah and is big ass ark held all of the species in the world. Where are the 99% of animals that have ever existed on this planet?[/QUOTE]

Trying to come off so smart, this is the stupid a$$ question you came up with, mas freaking messed up, ya get past the flood.

For someone that don't believe in God you sure act like you know alot about the bible, yet it's easy to defend your ideas they stand for nothing, you have so many unaswered questions even about yourself oh yet I'm no lost "but tell me this & tell that"

Yeah, I never said I was not a sinner, I'm a sinner every day and I love sex, no duh. Which is not a sin in case you didn't know.

As for repect I think by now you know the answer to that, damn I hate stupid people.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

atheists wrote:
To zombie chick, it's nice to meet a fellow atheists.(:
It's nice to meet you too atheist.(: So, how long have you been one?
atheists

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed, respect and polite ground rules...i will use scripture in some my responses, not as a way of preaching, but because it forms the basis for my belief...i am passionate about what i believe and am mexican, so sometimes i can come on strong, but i'm not arguing, just trying to make a point.
i will start with your last post about God not making mistakes, noah/ark and adam/eve creation...will post later this morning...just wanted you to know i'm in...have a great day!
Sounds like fun.:)
Lilith Barton

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

The entire genesis story has been proven to be noting but a myth, by Jews archeologist who went looking to prove it was true. So lets drop all this crap on Adam and eve, the creation of earth and the ark story from the bible. All have been deemed fictional and not worth trying to explain to the religious. If they wish to remain stubborn, let them. It just makes them come of as foolish. Like a child trying to convince his parents that there monster under the bed in order to sleep with mom and dad. There simple fearful humans that need these fairy tails to comfort them. If any atheist out there truly want to help there love ones out of the scam off religion. Then I suggest you tackle the jesus myth, thats the myth that most Americans recognize and is most damaging in our era. Mention how there no historic record of a charecter named jesus christ or the fact that the Christian religion is based of of older pagan and egyptian beliefs. And if they can't believe that then have them watch how the bible was put togther. There's a great episode on Nova Science Now that explains it, so that anyone can understand. Even the stubborn. Lossing an illusion in far greater that finding a truth.
shiiiit

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

jesus, god ,hevan hell what a bunch of crap. when you die your worm durt thats it.church is big bussness tax exempt.preachers to lazy to work .priest doing little boys .if there was a god,theres not but if they were why would he give a damn anyway. just keep giving money to the church thats all they care about
Ghost

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

When you Athiests can disprove any of the following I will confess that there is no God:

Scientific evidence that points to the definite beginning of the space-time continuum.

1. The Second Law of Thermodynamics
2. The Expanding Universe,
3. The Radiation Afterglow (Echo) from the Big Bang Explosion,
4. Great galaxy seeds in the Radiation Afterglow,
5. Einsteinís Theory of General Relativity.†

And that also includes, but is not limited to, 15 of about 100 Anthropic Constants which support the Anthropic Principal which holds says that there is virtually a 0% that life can exist here on Earth or anywhere else in the Universe without the presence of an "INTELLIGENT CREATOR":

1. Oxygen Level
2. Atmospheric Transparency
3. Moon-Earth Gravitational Interaction
4. Carbon Dioxide level
5. Gravity
6. Centrifugal Force
7. Rate Of Expansion
8. Speed Of Light
9. Water Vapor Levels
10. Jupiter
11. The Earthís Crust
12. The Earthís Rotation
13. Axis Tilt
14. Atmospheric Discharge
15. Seismic Activity

AND SO IT SEEMS THAT IT'S NOT WHETHER WE CHRISTIANS CAN PROVE GOD EXISTS BUT IF RATHER YOU ATHIESTS CAN PROVE HE DOESN'T...
Atypical Stereotype.

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Ghost wrote:
When you Athiests can disprove any of the following I will confess that there is no God:

Scientific evidence that points to the definite beginning of the space-time continuum.

5. Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity.

And that also includes, but is not limited to, 15 of about 100 Anthropic Constants which support the Anthropic Principal which holds says that there is virtually a 0% that life can exist here on Earth or anywhere else in the Universe without the presence of an "INTELLIGENT CREATOR":

1. Oxygen Level
4. Carbon Dioxide level
5. Gravity
6. Centrifugal Force
7. Rate Of Expansion
8. Speed Of Light
9. Water Vapor Levels
10. Jupiter
11. The Earth’s Crust
12. The Earth’s Rotation
13. Axis Tilt
15. Seismic Activity

AND SO IT SEEMS THAT IT'S NOT WHETHER WE CHRISTIANS CAN PROVE GOD EXISTS BUT IF RATHER YOU ATHIESTS CAN PROVE HE DOESN'T...
Nope, you still can't prove god exists and those things can't be disproven because we've already proved they exist. Now we are just understanding it more.
atheists

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Ghost wrote:
1. Oxygen Level
4. Carbon Dioxide level
5. Gravity
6. Centrifugal Force
7. Rate Of Expansion
8. Speed Of Light
9. Water Vapor Levels
10. Jupiter
11. The Earthís Crust
12. The Earthís Rotation
13. Axis Tilt
15. Seismic Activity
But you can believe in anything if your basis for believing in it is that y ou can't prove it doesn't exist. You can't prove that santa claus doesn't exist. Or that ghosts don't exist. To me, it doesn't seem realistic to believe in a god only because you can't prove he doesn't exist.
Lilith Barton

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Ghost wrote:
1. Oxygen Level
4. Carbon Dioxide level
5. Gravity
6. Centrifugal Force
7. Rate Of Expansion
8. Speed Of Light
9. Water Vapor Levels
10. Jupiter
11. The Earthís Crust
12. The Earthís Rotation
13. Axis Tilt
15. Seismic Activity
Just because the universe had a beginning does not mean an invisible sky daddy created it. And if your answer is everything has a cause. What created god. If your answer is nothing, that the magic man was always there. Then why can't you save a step and just declare the universe was always there. Theirs a great book by Lawrence M Krauss. A universe from nothing. I suggest anyone who doenst understand origins or sting theory should check it out.
atheist_too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

yes there are more than you realize. I am an atheist too. Wish there was a group hear in Uvalde. I'm not shure how to get in contact without unintentionally outing my self.
atheists wrote:
Are there many atheists in Uvalde? I'm not trying to start a religion debate, I was just wondering if Uvalde has like an atheist group like San Antonio and other cities do. It'd be nice to meet someone with similar views.
atheist_too

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

needGODin theirlife wrote:
In your last dying day you will repent and you will know who GOD is or should i say you wil cry out to GOD. You need god in your life today and when you die. Read the bible and save yourself.
Then why not cry out to all the other gods as well that have been made up in the past. Then why be an atheist to all other gods but a theist to one god clam. oh its the place and time of where you live and who indoctrined you first.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

This was a long time ago!
tex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Of Course. If your lesbian, gay, homo, trans, adulterer, thief, hater, etc, etc,... It seems easier to HATE a God than to "somehow" trust Him, when it is exactly all of us that in the end- need exactly Him. He isn't mean. He loves you and me! If you want to die trusting in nothing- get ready for eternal disappointment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whered thick girl thread go? 27 min Allfor 17
I bring out the best in her. 59 min Well 13
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 17,712
Juan Aguinaga 1 hr Mcrib 2
Skate Park or Drug Park?? (Oct '11) 1 hr family 20
Mario Moreno 1 hr Victoria 1
how do you know you have a happy marriage 2 hr wife 1
Fight @ Lonestar 15 hr Lol 112

Search the Uvalde Forum:
•••
•••
Uvalde Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••