GTC

El Monte, CA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
So what's up with him, he moved his shop is he still with his wife or with that chick from Auto -Zone. Like to hook up with him!!!!
no good machanic

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Who cares if he f**ks the way he fixs cars he ain't worth a f**k.
autobot

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 5, 2012
this guy is a theif . hell rip u off in a instant

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Let's ask Elizabeth how well he f**k she's as had alot of other. Pendejo's before him to compare too haha
Gross

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 5, 2012
First of all he is gross, second his wife still fights for him like a teenager, thirdly he still wit Elizabeth problem the wife and all his kids have is that he takes her everywhere . Rudy and Elizabeth are always together and that really bothers the wife naturally but the wife should be mad with Rudy . Why so mad at the sancha if Rudy is the married one not elizabeth . Christina should move on and get a make over she a pretty lady and get herself a boyfriend once she does that guaranteed Rudy would have a problem with her seeing someone and moving on
You got the wrong info

Uvalde, TX

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Of course he is still seeing Elizabeth! She gives him what he wants and thats pure love! Unlike that phyco Cristina threatening shes gonna kill herself and her kid. What a shame to be called a childs mother if you are threatening to take his life away. At least it's over with for good between Rudy and phyco Cristina. He is finally happy for once.
buddy

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Gross wrote:
First of all he is gross, second his wife still fights for him like a teenager, thirdly he still wit Elizabeth problem the wife and all his kids have is that he takes her everywhere . Rudy and Elizabeth are always together and that really bothers the wife naturally but the wife should be mad with Rudy . Why so mad at the sancha if Rudy is the married one not elizabeth . Christina should move on and get a make over she a pretty lady and get herself a boyfriend once she does that guaranteed Rudy would have a problem with her seeing someone and moving on
I thought Rudy stop seeing Elizabeth and went back to his wife. I seen Elizabeth with some other Guy. Yes Rudy's wife is pretty she should go and get her self a boyfriend.

should
eww

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Ugh what rudy? The machanic by r&d??? He f#=k gross wtf is wrong with yu pple
info

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Oct 7, 2012
his brother is nothing but a steeler and uses the money to buy drugs he ripped off alot of people i would leave my car with them for one moment steel your shit for reals
whatever

El Monte, CA

#12 Oct 11, 2012
You got the wrong info wrote:
Of course he is still seeing Elizabeth! She gives him what he wants and thats pure love! Unlike that phyco Cristina threatening shes gonna kill herself and her kid. What a shame to be called a childs mother if you are threatening to take his life away. At least it's over with for good between Rudy and phyco Cristina. He is finally happy for once.
If Elizabeth gives him what he wants why did Rudy even cheated on her with Sandra . All he wants is an easy f##k and that's what Elizabeth is just a easy F##k love got nothing to do with it. She gets seconds from his wife and thirds from Sandra hahaha !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
str8 guys who want $500 10 min panuch 16
ferguson 13 min panuch 45
rapsody 17 min horny 1
couple in search of a female for a 3 some 42 min wife 6
Maria Elena Perez 45 min feelgood 2
rose riojas 1 hr canwemeet 7
mel & jonny 2 hr lol 10
Uvalde Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Uvalde News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Uvalde

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season