hardworker
Greek

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Not now that he made it manager firing people left and right
Dont forget to brush

Lockhart, TX

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Oh Cassandra, you got fired so now your putting all the managers on blast on Facebook & Topix ... Why all the fuss just get another job.. Or stick with the ghetto strip clubs your working at..your pathetic a complete psycho path no wonder you have no friends boyfriend nothing.. Your a 2 face you talk about both your best friends to me
megaman

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2013
No wrong person. Lol I'm not Cassandra apparently other people see him the way he is
mary

Laredo, TX

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Hes a great hardworker that has been there for yrs and someone who earned his position. If hes firing people maybe its cause theyre incompetent and are not doing their job how its suppose to be done. You dont go to work to look pretty and cool. Youre there to bust ass and do what needs to get done. Just Saying. People are always gonna hate on those that they envy. If you think you can do a better job at what he does, do something bout it. What difference are you making by coming on Topix whining bout what you or other people supposedly see or feel. Get over it or do something bout it!
bahahahaha

Uvalde, TX

#7 Jan 20, 2013
This dude aint worth a f**k he is nothing but a crack head
Jones

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Lol crackie
Lita

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2013
What happened to Clair who use to work there.
mary

Laredo, TX

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Nobody gives a damm! What he does on his own time is his business not yours. Move around with you immature childish ass, you sound stupid! If you think he isn't worth a fk being a store manager, go in and put in an application for his position and take over. If you work there already then ask for a promotion...hahaa! Its that easy people. If you think he aint worth a fk period then why even talk about him? I really never get on here nevertheless comment on stupidity. As you can see im just bored af.(:
tourist

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Crackie??
man

United States

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Wat
man

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Dont forget to brush wrote:
Oh Cassandra, you got fired so now your putting all the managers on blast on Facebook & Topix ... Why all the fuss just get another job.. Or stick with the ghetto strip clubs your working at..your pathetic a complete psycho path no wonder you have no friends boyfriend nothing.. Your a 2 face you talk about both your best friends to me
can u say loser?? Hating on tpx again like everyday?? You have way too many time on your hands. Stop stalking too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im sorry 25 min No mames 3
Police 38 min Jill 6
Ramiro cano 1 hr No mames 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Cody Smith as Mayor? 2 hr Sure 3
David 3 hr Who 2
Stupid retarded cops! 5 hr No way 3
What do you think of bullies? (May '16) 5 hr ozyy 15

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance