you would think

Uvalde, TX

#1 Dec 6, 2012
You would think that with all the HIGH prizes they would fix the place up. The restroom are missing doors and some of the seats are missing the arm rest. If we are to pay so much for a 3D movie or a lg triple feature we need a good theater too.
modern mythology

Uvalde, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2012
its been a while but the last thing i remember is one of the screening rooms having a couch that replaced two chairs in one of the back rows. i almost fell through a hole in the men's bathroom, coulndt see the bottom of it from where i was standing. one of the screens has a stain that looked like someone threw up on it and they forgot to clean it or just tried to clean it with more throwup. i think their nachos are good though
No thanks

Ballwin, MO

#3 Dec 6, 2012
It's disgusting... Haven't been to that movie theatre in YEARS and it was gross back then I can imagine how it is now... It smelled dusty and floors were sticky.. The seat I sat in back then was also sticky..You need to sanitize your entire body when you come out of there..
lol

Ballwin, MO

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Well said no thanks. Wait u are talking about all of Uvalde right?
Disgusting

Uvalde, TX

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Everybody is complaining alright its like a night time drop off center for these little teens that go to meet up with there boyfriends/girlfriends. What really needs to be done before doing any repairs or making changes for the theatre is have all these young teenagers be accompanied by there parents then i can see changes being made. If a adult is not present sorry go home rent a movie and show your little kids how not to be destructive and have self respect Ive pulled up where it looks like all these young girls are in heat, wrapped around each other, there should be a dress code as well for these young girls no short shorts or skirts allowed. So, parents stop dropping your little teenagers off to be all over there bf/gf it looks totally disgusting. I think i will bring this up to the owner about changes being made no adult supervision go home and watch a movie, to all teenagers it looks very disgusting. Just remember if he cares he will respect you. So stop complaining about the prices and start thinking about respect for other property. Im sure if restrooms are filthy its the people that go in and dont respect other peoples property i can only imagine how your bathroom looks like at home. Geez!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Musicians In Uvalde 3 hr Satanic Hispanic 1
Martha Zamora 4 hr Martha 4
Francis Mata 4 hr Martha 20
johnny de los santos 4 hr crackhead nation 6
melissa dls estrada rodriguez 4 hr crackhead nation 3
who are the mexican mafia in uvalde (Dec '10) 5 hr Bigdickroosterhouse 38
sunrise cafe (Jan '13) 5 hr Chilote 40
More from around the web

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE