the end of the world is near!

the end of the world is near!

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

really

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Its so obvious every day its kaos from mother natures destructable force, from tornados, to comets hitting earth to water spouts hitting Miami. So people get ready cause i know its near! 2012 wasn't a myth. Trust me!!!
JOANNA

Carrizo Springs, TX

#2 Mar 10, 2013
STFU GO TO CHURCH IF YOU SCARED
Atypical Stereotype

Del Rio, TX

#3 Mar 10, 2013
really wrote:
Its so obvious every day its kaos from mother natures destructable force, from tornados, to comets hitting earth to water spouts hitting Miami. So people get ready cause i know its near! 2012 wasn't a myth. Trust me!!!
Mother nature has been going on for millions of years, we as people haven't seen shit.
diego

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Rapture coming on March 22,2013. PEOPLE get ready! 2840
really

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2013
F!!! you Joanna you go to hell
seriously

Uvalde, TX

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Every month is something diffrent a diffrent date its so stupid already
for real

Uvalde, TX

#7 Mar 10, 2013
AGAIN!!!!!! I'll believe it when I see it! Until then, I'm gonna continue to do what I do!
txtwotimer

Uvalde, TX

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Otra ves ijole
Blaah

Uvalde, TX

#9 Mar 14, 2013
It's going to happen soon but if you believe in god and live by his word you'll die painlessly and live in paradise forever
el mexican

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Whats going around in the hwy 83 south. ..481 road n west 90 ppl that we kno r gettin kill in the road....
Uvalde

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Lol man y'all people gotta get out more wats wrong with y'all.
united

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2013
really wrote:
ha no
Shah ah

Uvalde, TX

#13 Mar 15, 2013
When I get older ima show my kids the movie 2012 and tell them I survived that hahaha >.< and the person who started this thing your just like the rest of the stupid people in this world that believe in the Mayan calendar the natural chaos but really no one knows but god! So stfu and have a nice day :)
MisfitWaR

Eugene, OR

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Who gives a S**T...this world was lend out to us to take care of it and we f*cked it up with greed and war so if the earth wants to cleanse itself from all what we are doing to it then so be it..We shouldn't be scared of dying cause if we were meant to die it'll happen no matter what. :)
el mexican

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Another man found hang on the west of town ...the end is comin..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is liza dating? 3 min Victor 15
Xxxxx 10 min Xxxxx 9
rhapsody max head weaver 18 min Weavers 10
Martha Zamora 48 min Vecina 1
Linda Flores 3 hr Info 7
Rachel Hanson is fat 4 hr yep 6
Walmart restroom situation (Dec '09) 4 hr wow 66

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance