raynice shudde real estate

raynice shudde real estate

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

homebuyer

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Ive been house hunting around Uvalde. This lady is pricing the homes very high! What is up with that? I refuse to buy a house from her. And if you notice, her houses aren't selling. Why? Because she prices them too high. This is ridiculous. Not everyone works in the oil fields! And that's that my price range is $150 -$200 thousand.
Realty

Carrizo Springs, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2013
She can advise the home owner as to what a reasonable asking price would be, and show what has recently sold that is comparable, but ultimately it is up to the home owner to decide what price they want to put on their house.

The problem is that home owners here have gotten greedy and prices have skyrocketed. But, you can't really blame them either, because they are just responding to supply and demand.

You can always find another realtor to work with you, and who can show you houses listed with Shudde as well. You can put in a lower offer than what is being asked. You never know what people are willing to accept, especially if it has been on the market for a long time.
Simple solution

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Just ask the agent to show you the comparable sales they used to come up with the price. It's either priced right or it isn't.
Selling

Uvalde, TX

#4 Feb 18, 2013
homebuyer wrote:
Ive been house hunting around Uvalde. This lady is pricing the homes very high! What is up with that? I refuse to buy a house from her. And if you notice, her houses aren't selling. Why? Because she prices them too high. This is ridiculous. Not everyone works in the oil fields! And that's that my price range is $150 -$200 thousand.
I'm selling. But I haven't marketed yet. What are you looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Mexican restaurant in Uvalde 27 min Trashy hoe 26
Fakestyle Steve 1 hr Lol 4
Jessica Trevino 1 hr Here 13
Big Bird pimping out daughter 1 hr Shaw0812 15
Can the schools stop posting pics of the kids!!! 2 hr Shomo 8
Bill Miller 2 hr Zorlac 9
Alyssa Valenzuela la Puts 3 hr Sup 31

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance