what do i do
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no namee

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2012
What do i do if when your with a guy u love very much and all he does is beat you. Idk what to do anymore and he just accuses me too!
>:-(

Crystal City, TX

#2 Aug 14, 2012
He obviously doesn't love you the way you love him. No woman deserves to be treated like that. You should leave him.
concerned

Uvalde, TX

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Leave him and cut your losses. A little hurt now or a lot of hurt later. Do not even communicate with him because he will only manipulate you into staying! Talk to a counselor and get with a support group to stay strong.
Sweetie

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2012
You need to wait until he goes to sleep, beat his azz real good. Then LEAVE FOR GOOD! Because that type of situation only get's worse!
Bad boy

Euless, TX

#5 Aug 14, 2012
no namee wrote:
What do i do if when your with a guy u love very much and all he does is beat you. Idk what to do anymore and he just accuses me too!
You are truly a dumb ass.
stoner

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 14, 2012
i agre with sweetie , instead use a hammmer when hes asleep.
one true love

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Look this is dum a girl well always lie how bout if she hit the guy frist fight and hit him like she a man should u hit back or stand down
Sweetie

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Look i was once married to a man that thought he was going to hit on me, he thought wrong he got his azz busted right back! No one deserves to be hit or beaten and if you can't whip him get you a big ole stick and wait until he is out of it and beat his azz real good, don't stop hitting him either, but don't hurt him to bad just enough that he knows you mean business and then tell him see ya!
one true love

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2012
The b*** must like how would u like for this dum bitch to trash yo house and always say dat u r with a diffrent ho everday it funny how she hope i die i lie u lie ok and yea i want to die so i can be far from u and away after u made me beleave dat i had a son and one day u say he not haha fuck take my name off and know will ever beleave me but it ill take it to my grave ok see u later just like u did it
one true love

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2012
I hope i get what's comein to me for what i've i done to this girl and she dose to i chace her she chace me so she left once and she should have not come back to me she have move on my life was ok with the drama
red

Uvalde, TX

#11 Aug 14, 2012
one true love wrote:
I hope i get what's comein to me for what i've i done to this girl and she dose to i chace her she chace me so she left once and she should have not come back to me she have move on my life was ok with the drama
who are u talkin about? does ur girl live with u?
one true love

El Monte, CA

#12 Aug 14, 2012
No she don't she don't want to talk hell of alot of shit bout me even person thing dat i've said and she run back to the ppl who love her mo fuck it dat the and i won't say who we r but she the best to me and i was an asS after 7 month of her bein gone she wanted to come back to me and say she love me and want to work it out i wanted to she the one doin the beatin f*** it im out by miss deed i well true misS u but i won't be misS ok
Crazy

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 14, 2012
No wonder she left, she didn't understand you!!
Oh my

Crystal City, TX

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Lmfao^^^ crazy is so right, go back to school please!
one true love

El Monte, CA

#15 Aug 14, 2012
Crazy wrote:
No wonder she left, she didn't understand you!!
naw u di** she the only one dat did and im so piss dat i left words out ok suck um
one true love

El Monte, CA

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Yea dat she is and So am i we all know dat she bangin her head on the wall and tellin me i didnt want to be with her whene i do and try to take my gun away and kill her1 self and im crazy but not enuff to kill my self later

Since: Jul 12

Dallas, TX

#17 Aug 14, 2012
o_O what language you speaking? From what I could barely understand y'all deserve each other. Js
bam

El Monte, CA

#18 Aug 14, 2012
ENR82 wrote:
o_O what language you speaking? From what I could barely understand y'all deserve each other. Js
dont think dat we at all ok
Teacher

San Antonio, TX

#19 Aug 14, 2012
All this girl has to do is hide at the library, 'cause it's obvious this dumbass woman beater never stepped in a library. That's what happens when you just look at the pictures instead of trying to learn English.
me again

United States

#20 Aug 15, 2012
When relationships become abusive they are negative and will never bring anything positive to your life. Use your strength to leave, fighting back will not change things if you continue to accept and be part of your negative relationship. Love is difficult, you may love him but it is not meant to be if he is abusive. It is NOT your responsibility to "save" him, it is however your resposibility to choose to be safe and healthy in your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cathy Gonsalez 1 min we know everything 1
What are they building right in front of Walmart? 1 min Kiera 1
Football money 1 min susie 1
Chucho 1 min cage 13
Swinngers 1 min biker babe 3
Aurora CARILLO from ROCKSPRiNGS 1 min idiotz haha 3
Heather olvedo 1 min no 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages