Look for a PHOTOGRAPHER for your quin...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sorry

Uvalde, TX

#21 Mar 4, 2010
true wrote:
As much of an ass_ole idiots may be, they've got a point. If a photographer is going to do quinceaneras, weddings or anything indoors, or anything outdoors that requires fill lighting, then yes, they should know how to use a flash. I also think if you're going to shoot quinceaneras or weddings, you should have a few samples in your portfolio. I haven't seen any from untamedimagery yet as far as that goes, but it'd be nice to see them.
Haven't posted any of the quinceaneras or weddings as I am still in the process of editing them. I plan on updating my website as soon as I get everything lined out.
true

San Antonio, TX

#22 Mar 4, 2010
great! I can't wait to see your quinceanera pics!:)
Thanks

Moline, IL

#23 Mar 5, 2010
Thank you for being interested in seeing my work. I feel that every artist has their own 'thing' they do and regardless if 1 person doesnt like what "I" do, I shouldn't stop being ME.

I say to the people who dislike my style.
"Thats fine, you don't have to hire me. I am not making you do anything. Go hire someone else if you like their work better, but don't speak about my business in a negative way--PLEASE".
idiots

San Antonio, TX

#24 Mar 5, 2010
Thanks wrote:
I say to the people who dislike my style.
"Thats fine, you don't have to hire me. I am not making you do anything. Go hire someone else if you like their work better, but don't speak about my business in a negative way--PLEASE".
fine. fair enough. if you don't get hired, at least you'll know why.

best of luck!
idiots

San Antonio, TX

#25 Mar 5, 2010
Common sense wrote:
ever heard the saying "if you've got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all."?
ever heard of something called the FIRST AMENDMENT?
Common sense

Frisco, TX

#26 Mar 5, 2010
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
ever heard of something called the FIRST AMENDMENT?
Yes that's how I know this photographer has the right to advertise without having to put up with bs
true

Universal City, TX

#27 Mar 5, 2010
Common sense wrote:
Yes that's how I know this photographer has the right to advertise without having to put up with bs
so you're saying they have the right to freedom of speech, but I don't, merely because I disagree with you?

dude, do you know how fk'd up that makes you sound? quick - check your arm to see if there's a swastika on it...
the real true

Universal City, TX

#28 Mar 5, 2010
It's obvious the person above is idiots trying to pathetically disguise himself. I say a photographer has every right to do whatever they want. Idiots, please stick to your own name. It suits you.
jerry springer

United States

#29 Feb 7, 2013
For this saturday any sggs??
prnt

United States

#30 Feb 10, 2013
Any?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I regret breaking up this relationship 1 min herpes 17
Bakery (Apr '15) 1 hr Billion 17
Martha Z 1 hr Cuzin 3
Freestyle Steve 1 hr Lol 5
OJ Simpson! 1 hr Bill Clinton 19
Haze 2 hr Dude 5
In case you didn't 2 hr Bell 5

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance