Look for a PHOTOGRAPHER for your quin...

Look for a PHOTOGRAPHER for your quinceanera?

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Contact UNTAMED IMAGERY at www.untamedimagery.com !

Let me know you found my advertisement on TOPIX and get an additional 10% off your print and/or CD order!
Rocky

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 3, 2010
I LOVE UnTAMEd imagery!!! The pics are awesome!!!
Nice

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2010
Just viewed your website, you have great talent, you should work for a magazine! I will spread the word.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 3, 2010
Thank you both very much!
BULLshitter

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2010
go b.s somewhere else.. same damn person posting... wack...
Untamed

Uvalde, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2010
No b.s. here. Just moved to the area and trying to get my name out there.
idiots

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2010
I hate spam...

besides, and to be honest (sorry), but your pictures aren't that great.

and another thing, don't expect people to actually pay what you're asking for - Uvalde people are super cheap and expect everything for almost free - just a word of advice.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 3, 2010
Not everyone has to like my work.
idiots

San Antonio, TX

#9 Mar 3, 2010
UntamedImagery wrote:
Not everyone has to like my work.
never said you didn't have talent - you've got some good shots there. It's just that you don't seem to know your camera very well and how to adjust the settings, otherwise some of your pictures wouldn't be so dark. Have you considered taking a class at the college? Maybe a photoshop class would help too.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 4, 2010
I actually edit my pictures that way. Its the style I like. I know I have talent..am I great? Not yet.:) Everyone can be better at anything they want to do. Yes I have considered classes for both areas, but those classes wont be any time soon.

No response needed. I am advertising here, nothing else.
WOW

Moline, IL

#11 Mar 4, 2010
I love your work! I will be sure to tell anyone looking!
idiots

White Hall, AR

#12 Mar 4, 2010
WOW wrote:
I love your work! I will be sure to tell anyone looking!
yes, and you're just a shill
idiots

White Hall, AR

#13 Mar 4, 2010
UntamedImagery wrote:
I actually edit my pictures that way.
really? I've never heard of anyone underexposing their pics intentionally - more power to ya!
KAC85

Moline, IL

#14 Mar 4, 2010
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
really? I've never heard of anyone underexposing their pics intentionally - more power to ya!
Are you a photographer? Do you know the current style?
Common sense

Frisco, TX

#15 Mar 4, 2010
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
ever heard the saying "if you've got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all."?
idiots

White Hall, AR

#16 Mar 4, 2010
KAC85 wrote:
Are you a photographer? Do you know the current style?
you're going to tell me the "current style" is making pictures so dark you can barely see people's faces? is that what you're trying to say?

since when do you have to be a photographer to know when people have no idea what they're doing and letting the camera do all the work because they don't know basic photography?
true

White Hall, AR

#17 Mar 4, 2010
As much of an ass_ole idiots may be, they've got a point. If a photographer is going to do quinceaneras, weddings or anything indoors, or anything outdoors that requires fill lighting, then yes, they should know how to use a flash. I also think if you're going to shoot quinceaneras or weddings, you should have a few samples in your portfolio. I haven't seen any from untamedimagery yet as far as that goes, but it'd be nice to see them.
Heyyy

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 4, 2010
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
you're going to tell me the "current style" is making pictures so dark you can barely see people's faces? is that what you're trying to say?
since when do you have to be a photographer to know when people have no idea what they're doing and letting the camera do all the work because they don't know basic photography?
where and the hell is ur damn degree in photography? Do u take them, because if u do, then show them up! This was a simple advertisment to get the word out!! And this town ONLY starts BS, it scares all the good people away& keeps stupid ignorant crowds like you!
GOODNESS

Uvalde, TX

#19 Mar 4, 2010
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU! Its a bit rediculous!
GOODNESS

Uvalde, TX

#20 Mar 4, 2010
sorry...the 'thank you' was NOT to "idiots" which is fitting, it was to Heyy and Common Sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy barrera 29 min Mexican 2
Girls who like married men 32 min Mexican 10
Joe Punetz and Monica Saiz 44 min Hey 7
Carlos Moncada get a DNA 48 min Burger King Custo... 8
Martha Zamora 49 min Yolanda 2
Car accident on ft. Clark 58 min Fun 24
Thay keep taking it off so ima put it back f th... 2 hr Mexican 3

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance