Why can't guys keep a relationship??

Why can't guys keep a relationship??

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

Guys

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Guys if ou love your girl then show her how much u love her not treat her bad and do things that your not suppose to do... Amen. Girls are a beautiful thing that you can have in life and grow old with ;)
doubt it

Carrizo Springs, TX

#2 Jul 17, 2012
on the same note - girls, why can't you make better choices when it comes to guys? why do you always have to pick losers, cheaters and abusers? there are plenty of normal, decent guys looking for a nice girl, but you just turn and walk away because you're looking for a hottie bad boy.

how do you expect guys to feel sorry for you when some jerk breaks your heart or treats you like sh!t?
What

Austin, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2012
I totally agree with doubt it. I see too many women wanting the pretty boy, with money etc. Then you see them alone, heart broken. There are a few good men still out there. Not in bars. If a guy takes you out to a bar or meet in a bar, what do you really expect?? And don't make us pay for what ur ex did to you. Look beyond the outer layer.
perfect

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Jul 18, 2012
doubt it wrote:
on the same note - girls, why can't you make better choices when it comes to guys? why do you always have to pick losers, cheaters and abusers? there are plenty of normal, decent guys looking for a nice girl, but you just turn and walk away because you're looking for a hottie bad boy.
how do you expect guys to feel sorry for you when some jerk breaks your heart or treats you like sh!t?
couldn't of said better myself!
doubt it

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Jul 18, 2012
What I really don't like is when the put out a blanket of blame and say ALL guys are bad when it's clearly their lack of good judgment. It's always easier to blame something or someone else.

Not to change the subject, but it's like all the big girls (and by big, I mean obese) blaming guys for wanting a model as a girlfriend. The truth is guys just like looking at models, but not necessarily go out with them. I've gone out with a few models and they have just as many issues (if not more) than big girls.

Girls, if you have a couple of extra pounds and you're happy, fine. If you can live with that, so can I. However, I draw the line at girls telling me what (and who) I can or can't like based on their size. It's not my fault you can't control your eating habits.
Well then

Uvalde, TX

#6 Jul 20, 2012
What wrote:
I totally agree with doubt it. I see too many women wanting the pretty boy, with money etc. Then you see them alone, heart broken. There are a few good men still out there. Not in bars. If a guy takes you out to a bar or meet in a bar, what do you really expect?? And don't make us pay for what ur ex did to you. Look beyond the outer layer.
So then where do you suggest you go to meet someone in this great city of ours if not at a bar?
doubt it

Uvalde, TX

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Well then wrote:
<quoted text> So then where do you suggest you go to meet someone in this great city of ours if not at a bar?
a lot of people meet up at church - ever tried it?
Bedbug

Grand Prairie, TX

#8 Jul 20, 2012
???
august
#9 Jul 20, 2012
i been single for almost a year. so where else are good places to meet good guys
doubt it

Uvalde, TX

#10 Jul 21, 2012
august wrote:
i been single for almost a year. so where else are good places to meet good guys
good guys in uvalde stick to themselves - they don't go to the bars or dances because all they'll find are the usual skanks and slutz. the best thing to do is just talk to guys you're interested in and just be nice. even if they don't want a relationship, at least you'll have a friend. Nice guys want more than just sex.
august
#11 Jul 21, 2012
lol yeah i dont like going to bars or clubs cus of some of the guys there.
be smart

Uvalde, TX

#12 Jul 21, 2012
People go to bars to know who to stay away from! Lol! Stick w friends. You don't have to go to search for someone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krista retarded kids 3 hr Tres amigas 4
The chick that keeps posting bout Krista 3 hr Tres amigas 2
The town joke krista 5 hr triple-t 4
Incase you didn't know 6 hr Crazy about you 33
Krista party 7 hr Tres amigas 3
Maxi pad Rats 7 hr I posted this crap 3
Venting 8 hr I posted this crap 20

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance