Losers at Bottoms up!

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Someone who has a life

Universal City, TX

#1 May 31, 2012
How sad is it that you see the same losers at places Luke bottoms up drinking and acting like total asses? Some people just never got to leave this town so places like that must seem like the caca. These people make me feel better that I actually grew up after high school and left Uvalde. Most of them still live with mom and dad and don't realize how fucking sad that it to be a burden on them. Grown asses think that just cause they got a minimum wage job and help the parents with the electric bill that they are grown. Sad, sad, sad! You losers need to move your bum asses out and get a place of your own. Bottoms up doesn't count cause you practically live there either.
That's right

Uvalde, TX

#2 May 31, 2012
Someone who has a life wrote:
How sad is it that you see the same losers at places Luke bottoms up drinking and acting like total asses? Some people just never got to leave this town so places like that must seem like the caca. These people make me feel better that I actually grew up after high school and left Uvalde. Most of them still live with mom and dad and don't realize how fucking sad that it to be a burden on them. Grown asses think that just cause they got a minimum wage job and help the parents with the electric bill that they are grown. Sad, sad, sad! You losers need to move your bum asses out and get a place of your own. Bottoms up doesn't count cause you practically live there either.
It's not always true though... I moved away for years and came back to be closer to my mother and kids. You're right, these people know only what happens here and their minds are so one-tracked. I feel like you do but I get my kicks by just laughing at them. But you're soooooo right.
Smiley

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Hey! I'm a regular there and if you don't like us- Don't Go! Its that simple lol. Man for leaving Uvalde for so many years, your still dumb huh prob mad cuz your still not cool. Keep going and running your mouth, you gonna get yo azz wooped like in high school lol
That's right

Uvalde, TX

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Smiley wrote:
Hey! I'm a regular there and if you don't like us- Don't Go! Its that simple lol. Man for leaving Uvalde for so many years, your still dumb huh prob mad cuz your still not cool. Keep going and running your mouth, you gonna get yo azz wooped like in high school lol
Don't wish for anything cause if you knew who I am, you'd back off. One thing I will tell u is that I can't be beat. I would pounce your head to your momma's house.... Boy.....!
<~.~>

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2012
It's a local bar not a Vegas rooftop bar, congrats u left sooo why are you back?
Smiley

United States

#6 Jun 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="That's right"]<quoted text>
Don't wish for anything cause if you knew who I am, you'd back off. One thing I will tell u is that I can't be beat. I would pounce your head to your momma's house.... Boy.....![/QUOTE]
Exactly why are you back? Is this why you came back to talk crap? We all go to have a good time, it's dicks like you who ruin it for everyone. If you know who is always there, doesn't that make you a loser too? Stop being such a hater, maybe you'll make a friend. There is still hope for you, you could be cool one day lol
you suck

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2012
You must be talking about someone specific,because If your life is so freaking awesome,why do you care what people in uvalde are doing?? Get over it!!
dnt worry b happy

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2012
Looks more like ur d loser since u came back n now ur talking sh!t.. N dnt worry about who goes 2 dat place or n/e other place, im sure dey have a life just like u have urs so let dem live der life n u worry about urs... ; )
fyi

Haslet, TX

#11 Jun 1, 2012
I think it's a great place stop hating whoever made this topic???
USAF Captain obvious

United States

#13 Jun 2, 2012
I for one have not been back to Uvalde in a while but I can see by looking at FB what this topic is about. Pretty much, the same damn people on my list are getting fatter and more disgusting cause they just drink and drink at this place. Even the ones with kids. More pics of them at bottoms up looking all sloppy and disgusting with the other fat bodies and two pics of their kids. Yeah, real cool staying in Uvalde getting fat and drunk every day. You guys are really cool! NOT.
Miss It

United States

#16 Jun 3, 2012
So let me get this straight. You move away to get away from all this, but you come home and go in there, to talk about everyone in there. But your there also, so that makes you better?? And for the one that left and sits in front of his computer looking at pictures of everyone in there, and comes to Uvalde Topix, your wanting to be here from what I see or you wouldn't be in here talking about it.
Or just cause you left, you think your better than anyone else. Is that what your trying to say?? Well last I heard, we all bleed red and all our crap stinks. So get over it. Not all people can be perfect like you. If we were, then who would we talk about??
True

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2012
Nothing but a bunch of crackheads go there if u ask me!
happy happy joy joy

Uvalde, TX

#19 Jun 4, 2012
People go where people wanna go, people have fun because they want to. So sad that u are miserable and to want to degrade people... No wonder they don't invite u much, especially if you are always this sour!
Dumb Sh t

Frisco, TX

#20 Jun 4, 2012
you suck wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about someone specific,because If your life is so freaking awesome,why do you care what people in uvalde are doing?? Get over it!!
there must be a problem.If you don't care for our town-just stay away.
nephew

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Jun 4, 2012
same ol same ol wrote:
<quoted text>noshit hahaha it never changes i saw same thing you saw . i went to visit family and got invited out for a beer , not to eat or go do something #1 priority is beer , now i like drinking a beer as much as the next guy everyonce in a while but man everything has to do with beer , everyone that came around "what are yall gonna do ? answer " ugh drink . its like dude dont yall have anything else to do but drink freakin beer and getshitfaced , and next day awh man so n so got all drunk and its like how old are you ? still stuck in jr high , grow thefuckup , drink to getshitfaced , dont you like drinking to catch a nice buzz not to fall on your face and pee all over yourself then go try to find a fat chick to bone ? hahahaha losers , and i am not saying the whole town , just these pendejos who are in thier 30s and 40s and think they are still in jr high working 1 day a week just to get money for some beer , what a life
Listen here C*ck Sucker, Who are you to judge people so what if people like to drink! I have lived in several diffrent large citys and it is the same alot of people go out to clubs and bars to drink if not they drink at thier homes with thier friends! So what is they are in their 30or 40 there are people in thier 20s'50s,60, who like to drink! Not everyone is falling on thier face dumb sh*t!
Jayfive

Eagle Pass, TX

#24 Jun 19, 2012
Man all these places are garbage here...A bunch of small time chavas thinkin thu runnin something in this bitch ass town....theres nothin poppin here n all these lame ass country boys think thy are hood n cool but thy lil bitches aint never seen a ghetto or street corner in thynlife if thy were to go to a big city thy wld get eaten by all the sharks lol fukin small town lames lmao
<~.~>

United States

#26 Jun 19, 2012
Why even post a comment on this blog then, if this is a crap town\place\life ?
Snoopy

Haslet, TX

#27 Jun 20, 2012
Bottoms up is a poor excuse of a bar...
OnDaRealz

United States

#28 Jun 20, 2012
Bottoms up is a nasty place run by degenerates and inbred trash. I'm surprised they are still open with that rude skank in charge. Been there once and that's all I needed. They don't deserve my money to pay for their drugs, abortions, and STD medications.
Hmm

Lewisville, TX

#29 Jun 21, 2012
OnDaRealz wrote:
Bottoms up is a nasty place run by degenerates and inbred trash. I'm surprised they are still open with that rude skank in charge. Been there once and that's all I needed. They don't deserve my money to pay for their drugs, abortions, and STD medications.
That skank must be Marrisa. Pinche vieja aguada. Se crea bien business entrepreneur. Pendeja!!!!
She probably screws people for cheap labor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hector and Krista 1 hr M M M 1
Krista pargas and her fake god 2 hr Lmao 4
Crystal hernandez 5 hr triple-t 3
McDonald’s 6 hr hello 6
Mario Z Quintanilla 6 hr Pipichiquita 20
Jesse Garcia AKA "Pretty Boy" 12 hr Kimmy 1
What can I do to get rid of wild dogs? (Nov '11) 13 hr Madass 42

Uvalde Jobs

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages