cura de susto
mom

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Dose anyone no anybody that cuts de susto please help
Mensa

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 21, 2013
All that crap is fake! Some idiot came up with it to make money off stupid people like yourself!
Old fashion mom

Uvalde, TX

#3 Feb 22, 2013
mom wrote:
Dose anyone no anybody that cuts de susto please help
I do. I learned from my grandmother who was well known curandera. I did it to my children.
Yikes

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
I assume it's to restore your blood sugar levels after that fight or flight response.
Mensa

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 24, 2013
like i said before. to make money off stupid people!
no mas

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Believe it ..or not is true
Mensa

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 24, 2013
lol! pendeja! that stuff isn't real! you morons think like that because your stupid grandparents were stupid like you and told you fairy tales that were made up! mensa! like i said before! stupid people believe stupid stuff!
i need it

Uvalde, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Old fashion mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. I learned from my grandmother who was well known curandera. I did it to my children.
do you do it to other people cause i need it cause i got scared now i get night mares and get scared easyly
pjfrombtown

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Mom* Look it up on yahoo. www.curadesusto.com it will give you all the information, even if medical doctors do not understand it, but it works. Good luck.
Mensa

San Antonio, TX

#10 Feb 25, 2013
i need it wrote:
<quoted text>do you do it to other people cause i need it cause i got scared now i get night mares and get scared easyly
LOL! i'll cure you! i only charge 50 dollars. when do you want me to pretend to cure you and you can go home thinking i helped you. lol!
help

Crystal City, TX

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Can you name some people that do this please?
Mensa

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Yes, La llorona, La Chupacabra, La Lechusa, El Diablo and I heard Brittany De La Cerda Gonzalez Chacon does it too! LOL!

PENDEJOS!
help

Crystal City, TX

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Mensa wrote:
Yes, La llorona, La Chupacabra, La Lechusa, El Diablo and I heard Brittany De La Cerda Gonzalez Chacon does it too! LOL!

PENDEJOS!
Oh yeah PENDEJO I heard you do too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wifes that cheat on there husbands 49 min Not a tweeker 3
Monica fraustro 2 hr Ana 7
Claudia Zapata and Gama Barboza 2 hr Selina 7
Sleeping with a co worker 3 hr Who 38
Train tracks 3 hr Hmm 12
lunkers bar 4 hr true 2
D miller 5 hr Annette 3

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance