Doe

Kyle, TX

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Glad to see that Schmitt Romney was nowhere in sight , Later loser republicans, we Democrats are still celebrating.
prnnd

Rochester, PA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
i rather watch his impeachment
Baa

Ballwin, MO

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Doe wrote:
Glad to see that Schmitt Romney was nowhere in sight , Later loser republicans, we Democrats are still celebrating.
Keep following blindly, little sheep.
Doe

Kyle, TX

#5 Jan 21, 2013
prnnd wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wzmf6c2BoL U
i rather watch his impeachment
Id rather watch your impalement.
Doe

Kyle, TX

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Baa wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep following blindly, little sheep.
I think Ill just follow the road to recovery ,you cant thank us later , loser.
Baa

Ballwin, MO

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Doe wrote:
<quoted text>I think Ill just follow the road to recovery ,you cant thank us later , loser.
Hahaha!
Chato

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 21, 2013
DOE, When will you get off of obamas nutsack? it seems like you love the taste of his sweaty salty sack. i see you took them out of your mouth long enough to get on your computer. loser.
Doe

Kyle, TX

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Chato wrote:
DOE, When will you get off of obamas nutsack? it seems like you love the taste of his sweaty salty sack. i see you took them out of your mouth long enough to get on your computer. loser.
You must how salty nut sacks are from experience ,just like your wife knows personally how salty my giz is ,
FYI

Carrizo Springs, TX

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Bring
Chato

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Doe wrote:
<quoted text>You must how salty nut sacks are from experience ,just like your wife knows personally how salty my giz is ,
"You must how salty"? LOL! Does that make sense in your stupid democrat head? So "MAYBE YOU MUST HOW" obama's hole smells and taste since you always seem to be up in his azz. LMFAO
Check it out

Ballwin, MO

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Doe wrote:
Glad to see that Schmitt Romney was nowhere in sight , Later loser republicans, we Democrats are still celebrating.
I heard over one million people went to his inauguration...and only 14 of them missed work!
Chato

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Check it out wrote:
<quoted text> I heard over one million people went to his inauguration...and only 14 of them missed work!
The rest were in line to get the obama phone he keeps promising these losers. bunch of useless morons who only care about getting free stuff.
Hzc

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Check it out wrote:
<quoted text> I heard over one million people went to his inauguration...and only 14 of them missed work!
Wasn't your mother there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan Aguinaga BABY 6 hr Herculez 9
sara garcia 6 hr Eager 7
Is St. Philips a good school? Are teachers good? 7 hr lauren hunt 1
christie horton 7 hr Abserver 4
20 dollar liz? 8 hr mel 11
Abram 8 hr bad bitchh 5
patricia trevino 9 hr yup 4
More from around the web

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]