need info on cps
need info
#1 Nov 20, 2012
i was wondering if anyone knew how long does it take child protective services to respond to a call.
Star

Lockhart, TX

#2 Nov 20, 2012
It depends on the seriousness of the report. If u think the situation can't wait until they respond or if things have gotten worse, call 911.
chizme

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
need info wrote:
i was wondering if anyone knew how long does it take child protective services to respond to a call.
people need to mind there own bizness aint nothing but haiten people in this town someone does you wrong and wanna take it out on the kids
crazy
#4 Nov 20, 2012
when they put you on cps there waiting for you to put them back on cps so wait a couple of months let shit act like its calmd down then booommm on there a** im do that pretty soon cps is something serious but some ppl dont realize that...
Atypical Stereotype

Del Rio, TX

#5 Nov 21, 2012
chizme wrote:
<quoted text>people need to mind there own bizness aint nothing but haiten people in this town someone does you wrong and wanna take it out on the kids
Maybe if those people took care of their kids; CPS wouldn't exist...
fyi

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2014
then call the cps
The help

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2014
Some people need to be on it, others do not. Cps is doing their job by taking every case seriously. We do not want to end up with another murdered child.
User

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 15, 2014
chizme wrote:
<quoted text> people need to mind there own bizness aint nothing but haiten people in this town someone does you wrong and wanna take it out on the kids
Learn how to use correct grammar dumbass.
hello

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2014
User wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to use correct grammar dumbass.
Nobody's going to die by using incorrect grammer. Kids will die if being abused. You should learn to respect.
Maria

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 6, 2015
Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if those people took care of their kids; CPS wouldn't exist...
Putting D!ck before your kids
worker

Houston, TX

#11 Apr 17, 2015
Hello. Cps does exist in uvalde texas.
The help

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 17, 2015
Call 911
fyi

Carrizo Springs, TX

#13 Apr 22, 2015
chizme wrote:
<quoted text> people need to mind there own bizness aint nothing but haiten people in this town someone does you wrong and wanna take it out on the kids
yup
some nerve

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2015
If it was that important you would already have called instead of asking how long it takes who cares how long it takes if a kid was in danger u shouldn't hesitate
helpisontheway

Houston, TX

#15 Sep 23, 2015
Poor the children
parent

Arlington, TX

#16 Dec 15, 2015
Star wrote:
It depends on the seriousness of the report. If u think the situation can't wait until they respond or if things have gotten worse, call 911.
Star i agree with you
nine one one

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 12, 2016
You called cps
U no hu u r

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2016
Some people call .if its going to benefit them. These kids belong with their parents. If you want to help these kids help them but for the right reason. I know some people like to pray and talk of our father but are not doing right by him.
Who

Crystal City, TX

#19 Jan 31, 2016
I can tell you one thing, they don't do their job. That's why this town is as jacked up as it is.
fyi

Houston, TX

#21 Feb 1, 2016
chizme wrote:
spelling error!!! Haiten??? Thats not a word wonder why cps has been called.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jasmine S shelby knows 25 min Jasmine 34
Eloisa Hoenandez 1 hr lol 6
Phillip torres 2 hr Lisa 1
Part time dishwasher 3 hr Joe 22
Ivy from store across jack n the box 3 hr Lee Kingsnatch 5
Elvia Rojas 4 hr Ewwwwee 4
free blows 6 hr No mames 8

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance