jenine turner
xfriend

El Monte, CA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Just letting u know that ur daughter jordan is messing with ur man in ur own home.watch out with her.
Janine Turner

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2012
I don't know who this is, but I know without a doubt that my husband Jerry would not do that. Jordan is his "daughter ". You people need to get a life and leave Jordan and my family alone. This town sucks with all the lies that people tell. keep my name out of your mouth. You didn't even spell it right. idiots.
xfriend

El Monte, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Watever shes a sl.. and in jail again.
The Real Jordan Turner

Uvalde, TX

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Like I said, you Idiots cant even spell right......get a life.....grow some balls.....Cant even come on here under your real name.....LMFAO
WTF

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Just saying the truth!!!! The truth must hurt!
The Real Jordan Turner

Ingram, TX

#7 Apr 12, 2013
all yalll bitches need to stfu and leave my moms and my stepdad out of your filthy A$$ mouth got it?...
Im out ! <3 @
crystal

United States

#8 Apr 12, 2013
O my god u realy scare me lityle girl.O and u and ur vato are gonna pay for everything.
The Real Jordan Turner

Ingram, TX

#9 Apr 15, 2013
What do you mean me and my vato are gonna pay for everything..? ohh you scare me so bad im shaking cause im so scared by the way thats sarcasm and case you haven't gained your common sense just yet
and don't makes threats if your not about that life... just saying :D
Im out ! <3 @

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are they building right in front of Walmart? 1 hr yea 8
sloppy 3 hr hazel love by Sus... 2
best judge in uvalde tx 5 hr sad 8
do cops do anything around here? 5 hr John 18
Does anybody know if there's clowns in Uvalde f... 5 hr Jennifer 3
Carrie Camacho 6 hr Kat 2
Joshua Miller 6 hr Sellyoursoul 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uvalde Mortgages