First Prev
of 6
Next Last
chilly

Mcallen, TX

#1 Jan 7, 2010
it's cold out there!
idiots

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2010
I'm not gonna bitch - I still remember the 107 temps from our summer with a record number of days over 100+ days. Summer will be back soon enough - LET IT BE COLD, I say!
okk

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2010
bbbbut its till cold
yes

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jan 7, 2010
okk wrote:
bbbbut its till cold
bbbbut stay inside lol.
paco

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 7, 2010
pobres pajaritos los que no teinen nido.Like me i need a nido para calientar mis juevitos lol
paco

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 7, 2010
Any niditos out there that need some good juevitos?
2cold

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 7, 2010
What the heck does that mean?
insight

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2010
2cold wrote:
What the heck does that mean?
paco is being a perv!
2cold

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 7, 2010
lol i figured! Leave it to a man to be a perv!
idiots

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2010
2cold wrote:
lol i figured! Leave it to a man to be a perv!
leave it to a woman to make generalizations and pretend they never get horny.
lol

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2010
paco is gay he is warm with his man and hes wevos in his culo ha ha ha ha ha
tom

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2010
paco go back to mexico you wet back basterd ha ha ha or wash my car damm beaner how you get a computer anyways o my bad you robbed on forgot
paco

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 8, 2010
tom wrote:
paco go back to mexico you wet back basterd ha ha ha or wash my car damm beaner how you get a computer anyways o my bad you robbed on forgot
For all you ignorant peeps it's a mexican joke that translates to poor birds which refer to people that don't have a cooch to keep their juevos"eggs" ,nuts ,testicles warm from the cold and the cooch being being el nido .That's what you call being bilingual ,which means knowing another language ,Damn mojados get educated can't stay dumb all your life .
insight

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2010
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
leave it to a woman to make generalizations and pretend they never get horny.
The ladies dont announce it to strangers.
idiots

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2010
insight wrote:
The ladies dont announce it to strangers.
true. It makes them hypocrites.
zack

United States

#16 Jan 8, 2010
paco wrote:
<quoted text>For all you ignorant peeps it's a mexican joke that translates to poor birds which refer to people that don't have a cooch to keep their juevos"eggs" ,nuts ,testicles warm from the cold and the cooch being being el nido .That's what you call being bilingual ,which means knowing another language ,Damn mojados get educated can't stay dumb all your life .
still keep your dirty ass jokes to yourself nobody want to hear them pico pato hicho what ever your god damm wet back name is so shut the hell up before i go shut your taco eating mouth up k
paco

United States

#17 Jan 8, 2010
zack wrote:
<quoted text>still keep your dirty ass jokes to yourself nobody want to hear them pico pato hicho what ever your god damm wet back name is so shut the hell up before i go shut your taco eating mouth up k
Don't make me laugh ,full of jokes today ha ha !!
okk

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jan 8, 2010
how fast ya get lost. stick to the subject.......idiotas!
idiots

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Uvalde is nothing but a massive AADD group...

oooh....shiny!
pink flowers

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Jan 8, 2010
Brrrr it is very cold!!! but it seems paco is trying to get hot,..Lol!
seriously people think about those homeless people who have to suffer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha Z 12 min Lil ronald 5
juan flores 34 min gang 1
Gang bang or curious 1 hr latino 2
Dora Garcia Worker at STRIPES!! 3 hr Just saying 22
jordan winston 5 hr lmao 38
tiffany luna 5 hr pop 3
Where's Velen from Bartesville 8 hr The boy 1
Uvalde Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Uvalde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:24PM
Cowboys re-sign RFA WR Beasley
ESPN12:40 PM
Texans cut stalwart center Myers, save $6M
NFL 3:32 PM
Potential landing spots for Andre Johnson
Bleacher Report 4:08 PM
Keith Rivers to Cowboys: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
NFL 4:17 PM
Keith Rivers signs one-year contract with Cowboys