First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LAURA

Uvalde, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2008
DOES ANY ONE KNOWS VICTOR GARCIA. HIS AROUND 40 YEARS OLD. HE IS A BORDER PATROL? ANY ONE KNOWS HIM
IRENE

Uvalde, TX

#2 Sep 16, 2008
I KNOW A VICTOR CASTILLO. BORDER PATROL. HE IS DIVORCE AND HAS 3 BEAUTIFUL KIDS. HE IS GORGEOUS. ESPECIALLY HIS SON.
LAURA

Uvalde, TX

#3 Sep 16, 2008
YES THATS HIM. I DONT KNOW WERE I GOT THAT NAME FROM. YES ITS HIM. YES HIS REALLY HOT. IS HE SEEING SOMEONE?
SOL

Uvalde, TX

#4 Sep 16, 2008
I DONT THINK HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. HE IS ALWAYS BY HIMSELF.
chica

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 18, 2008
Yes he's seeing me...sorry he's taken and yes he's very hot and a very good person...
bolle

San Antonio, TX

#6 Sep 21, 2008
hey, chica...lol why do u have to lie like that.
you-know08

Uvalde, TX

#7 Sep 22, 2008
first of all..back off!!if you don't know the truth than all ya'll hungry ass females leave him alone!!hahaha
victors girl forever

Northbrook, IL

#8 Sep 22, 2008
i have been seeing victor for a while now..please leave him alone..dont ruin his reptutation with ugly things..he's a great father..and a great guy..
chica

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 22, 2008
Then you should take care of him and quit being a little bitch with him. Sto double batting..I know you don't deserve him.He's agreat person very faithful and all.Too bad Im in love with someone else...
private

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 22, 2008
he's dating a married lady. has been for years
lilly

San Antonio, TX

#11 Sep 23, 2008
Yeah she's a hoe...She's always at bars. Its true she's double batting.He can do better than her.
friend

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 23, 2008
yes victor is a cool guy. but has had the worst luck with girls. and the one he is messing with now just has him as a sancho. he deserves better than that.
nice girl

Irving, TX

#13 Sep 23, 2008
He needs a nice girl like me! He is really a nice person, seriously doesn't deserve yall talking about him.
HOMEMAKER

Uvalde, TX

#14 Sep 23, 2008
I WANNA KNOW WHO THIS VICTOR GUY IS!
Faith

San Antonio, TX

#15 Sep 24, 2008
He's a good person...He's not like the other BP's who are only looking out there to c what chic to buy with their money.He's an honest decent person and my beloved friend.He's polite and respectul.I will defend him from whomever.
nice girl

Irving, TX

#16 Sep 24, 2008
Yes he is a very nice guy and I would go out with him in a heart beat. Is he shy? I've talked to him and he seems to be and i'm not a hoochie or anything like that
Gay Blade

United States

#17 Sep 24, 2008
private wrote:
he's dating a married lady. has been for years
Raton tierno para la gata vieja.
ccc

Uvalde, TX

#18 Sep 27, 2008
who is this person saying that she is dating him? if so where is his tatoo..? and what is it?
victors girl forever

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 30, 2008
tatooed...on his chest, he has my name, close to his heart
riverwalk

United States

#21 Sep 30, 2008
He needs to a girl in San Antonio not someone close to his home or work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud Spooky Noise 1 min Afraid 1
Flow 34 min QBM 4
Who is carper capt? 38 min Hardhead 3
Candice Arroyos (Jun '15) 1 hr king love 69
50 yr old wanna be sheriff trolling facebook fo... 2 hr Hispanic with a b... 24
Best Mexican restaurant in Uvalde 2 hr lmaol 28
RATfugio Delgado 3 hr Trump 20

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance