The video, "Innocence of Muslims" what a great flick

Posted in the Uvalde Forum

Peale

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Its hilarious. I laughed. It's so true. By the way how come the Muslims get all pissed when someone tosses a quran book around they wanna slaughter Americans but turn around and play the victim whenever we make fun of their stupid faces?!
Sam

Buffalo, NY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
I watched it this morning. The corny green screen and effects made it that much funnier. The muslims can burn churches and imprison and execute christians overseas, but when someone makes a movie that tells the truth and mocks their false prophet, they go insane. Jesus said when speaking of false prophets that you will know them by their fruits. Their religion is demonic in origin, that why they are so full of hatred and violent tendencies. And in their own language, arabic, they constantly speak their hatred of the infidel, but in english they are so polite and repectful and this is what deceives so many people.
Sam

Buffalo, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
They can attack imprison and kill christians overseas and burn churches, and not a peep is heard in the mainstream media, but when you mock their false prophet watch out because they will go insane against such "ignorance" and "bigotry". Their false religion is demonic in origin. There is no such thing as peaceful Islam. Even if the whole world were muslim, they would still attack and kill each other, because that is just what they are programmed to do. Jesus said you will know the false prophets by their fruits. The fruit of the prophet muhammad is nothing but war, violence, and hate. The crusades were fought because islam tried taking over the whole world. Justifiable war on the part of christians. Maybe its time for us to threaten to bomb their holy sites in mecca and medina if they dont rein in their extremists. Harry Truman wouldnt have put up with this crap, he would have already bombed the kaaba and all their holy shrines. In their own language arabic all they speak is hatred. In english they ae polite and peaceful. Thats why so many people are deceived. Google taqiyya and you will see why this is so. Islam is a cult of hatred and violence, and it needs to be stood up against. Every american needs to start burning qurans in their backyards and protesting this monstrous force of evil in the world.
mayhem

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 13, 2012
I wouldnt burn a quoran, but Id wipe my ass with a bible! That book is full of lies! but save your breath, im not going to believe a man can walk on water! much less that a man can part the sea!
Bomb them

Huntington Beach, CA

#5 Sep 13, 2012
mayhem wrote:
I wouldnt burn a quoran, but Id wipe my ass with a bible! That book is full of lies! but save your breath, im not going to believe a man can walk on water! much less that a man can part the sea!
Your right we shouldn't burn the quoran, we should just bomb the middle east back to the stone age. O - shit they are already there. Don't try to hide behind the face of your wanabe god... Shit you can't do that either ummm. Well atleast you got a book that you wrote yourselves... No that's not right. Don't hate Christians if you stole our works in the bible, same goes for the Jews. I can't wait until you blow eachother up and stop attracting flies with your filth!
your mom

San Antonio, TX

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Bomb them wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right we shouldn't burn the quoran, we should just bomb the middle east back to the stone age. O - shit they are already there. Don't try to hide behind the face of your wanabe god... Shit you can't do that either ummm. Well atleast you got a book that you wrote yourselves... No that's not right. Don't hate Christians if you stole our works in the bible, same goes for the Jews. I can't wait until you blow eachother up and stop attracting flies with your filth!
son, dont forget to take your prozac!
Bomb them

Huntington Beach, CA

#7 Sep 13, 2012
your mom wrote:
<quoted text>
son, dont forget to take your prozac!
LOL shit its actually lithium
gfffff

Misgav, Israel

#9 Sep 16, 2012
fdgdfg
dfg dsf
ds
fg
dsf
dsf
dsf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonia Arrellano Garcia 19 min Sara 9
Any houses for rent ? 19 min Panuch 4
Thirsty Thursday 22 min Cuerno vivo 26
uvalde gangs (Sep '12) 35 min Panuch 14
Michael Mariscal 38 min Onlygodcanjudge 3
Jessica and chon 40 min Panuch 10
Where roxy Lopez 2 hr Jj jj 1
Uvalde Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web