Husband cheating
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
park

Uvalde, TX

#42 Sep 13, 2012
Every man I know that has left his wife of years isn't happy with there girlfriend they left the wife for.. Than they can't man up to it and deny for as long as they can. That's a real coward! And the sad part is that they leave there family for wh*res. I just think these so called men need to forget about there midlife crises and stop thinking about themselves and think about there family.. Wh*res are going to who*re around no matter what..
xoxoxo

Haslet, TX

#43 Sep 13, 2012
Jose quijano is cheating on his wife the one that is with Linda or Nora I think they are Velazquez or Vasquez but she is unless he said he left her before and did it again I wonder how long he will last I know he was trying to get with la Tammy
ewwwww

United States

#44 Sep 14, 2012
wendy wrote:
any names
Do you want to talk about cheating husband's? How about half of the perverts that work at Continental? Gabriella Chapa likes to Fu** ANYTHING with a cock. This girl is test driver for dicks. She's so nasty and has stds, she gave my little brother crabs.
lol

United States

#45 Sep 14, 2012
Gabby? The girl with man eyebrows. The guys in the warehouse call her Patty cake.lmfao she gross
turtle

United States

#46 Sep 14, 2012
Gabriella was caught giving the boss some head.
who

United States

#47 Sep 14, 2012
Who dosnt cheat now a days?
Uuu

United States

#48 Sep 14, 2012
who wrote:
Who dosnt cheat now a days?
not me.
unknown

San Antonio, TX

#49 Sep 21, 2012
Jorge R. 1 in Uvalde
Curiosity

Carrizo Springs, TX

#50 Sep 21, 2012
Jorge who? There's a lot of Jorge R.'s
Who's his wife or gf? Where does he work?
Omg

United States

#51 Sep 21, 2012
Ok I have a friend who is wit a guy who is still married.she lives wit him,he always cheats on her wit his wife.I tell her to leave,cuz if he still goes bk he is not comitted to her.jst cuz he is going thru a devorce dnt mean he is guna stop goin bk to the ex.wat do u think.I say she should move on,she deserves better n someone who will comitt to her n her chidren.
101 advice

Houston, TX

#52 Sep 22, 2012
Cheating means their is someone else too. Do you want to be married with someone who is with someone else too??? what if they is more partners???? think about it. This is not how marriage should be. Put yourself first and if they're children involved think what kind of future they will have. What kind of example are you setting for them??? If they see this at home they are going think cheating is okay. well mommy and daddy did this all the time so it must be normal. Consider everything and do what you think it best.
101 advice

Houston, TX

#53 Sep 22, 2012
you found a dirty texts he sent out to another chick????? honey thats your husband does he not have any respect for you and your kids?????? you feel numb????? i'd be pissed your husband shouldnt even have one naughty text from another girl and theres more dirty texts.....omg.... you should be more wise and check for clues ummmm...cell phone..check his cell phone honey. you might be in for the truth
Omg

United States

#54 Sep 22, 2012
Yup cheating is cheating. Would someone plz tell that to my friend who is still living with a married man,who cheats on her with his wife. Plus thr is kids involved. Sad.
for sure

Uvalde, TX

#55 Sep 24, 2012
that Gabby Chapa like to flirt with all the men atwork married or not. Watch out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma is a b 53 min Well 1
Crystal hernandez/Aguilar 1 hr joe 2
I hope all Mexicans come together and vote for,... 1 hr STUMP TRUMP NO TO... 63
Adam The Tamale Man 2 hr jolli 13
Part time dishwasher 2 hr Joe 6
Tammy Flores looks like she decaying 2 hr Cobb 6
abel sifuentes 2 hr La Prima 3

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance