corrupt cops in uvalde
Citizen

San Antonio, TX

#288 Apr 11, 2012
Let it go
Panuch

Dallas, TX

#289 Apr 28, 2012
Hopefully the corrupt practices that were pointed out inside the UPD will not be used in the Court of Law and/to free a Criminal as other criminals were freed because of the corrupt practices that were pointed out.
from Uvalde

Richmond, TX

#290 Apr 29, 2012
when they are from Uvalde wat you expect?
Panuch

Dallas, TX

#291 May 2, 2012
How is the UPD Chief doing with all the he wants to make at the UPD? How many new police officers he hired and how many he fired- hire and fire.
marcus

San Antonio, TX

#292 Jul 22, 2015
Lived in Ulvalde county for 6 years; and I have to say they have an unbelievably corrupt judicial system. Most of the younger policemen were upstanding officers. However, the chief of police,several older deputies and the entire judicial system there is a joke. Their"good ole boy" network is firmly in place. They are willing and able to ignore or enforce the law for their personal gain. Their yearly gang round-ups are a local joke. Many believe its how a certain local gang thins out
Its ranks. As for the whistle blower who spoke out against rank. You've told the truth,it won't make a difference, but you did right. My best advice, move. They WILL make your life unbearable if you stay. P.S. I saw a ulvalde cop doing dope off duty ,but because I didn't want a visit from them or their biker buddies I kept my mouth shut. Good luck.
marc

Fort Worth, TX

#293 Jul 22, 2015
Good luck
Uvaldesnotogo

Richmond, TX

#294 Jul 22, 2015
marc wrote:
Good luck
No one should be scared. They ain't nothing without a badge. I saw drug test them all. Where the f$nk is the mayor.
mad

Richmond, TX

#296 Jul 23, 2015
Reality wrote:
It's funny how you spend your time relisting this comment...truth is they will always be employed and theres not a damn thing you can do about it. The day they leave UPd will be when they retire, end of story.
Is this you mendeke?
Yup

Uvalde, TX

#297 Jul 23, 2015
Woe wrote:
54 years old and on topix wow, nothing better else to do with a phd smart guy
Then u get off topix too. ITS A TOPIX. everyone gets on it. End of story.
cops

United States

#298 Jul 23, 2015
Uvaldesnotogo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should be scared. They ain't nothing without a badge. I saw drug test them all. Where the f$nk is the mayor.
Drug testing
lvehate

United States

#299 Jul 23, 2015
Info wrote:
To whom it may concern these are a few of the informants corruptly working with"uvaldes finest" Chucky , Jhon Kasarahbi, and federal informant also working hand and hand with the DA's office Tony Portillo you might remember him as the guy who killed that older ladie on farrar st. Also the voz of uvalde had a 2 page article bout him, anyhow he is the biggest informant here in uvalde, he admitted to arresting officers that he had drank 2 16 onces of beer smoked some weed and popped some bars, apparently that was not enough evedeince to convict he received 5 years probation for murder very very sad indeed in exchange for loads of drugs that he would orchestrate himself very sad how that was worth more than a human life.
Oh wow is that tiffany Luna baby daddy
Concern

United States

#300 Jul 24, 2015
Ppl you're all talking about the UPD when it's county that are messing up bad , there's where the FBI should start looking for corrupted cops .
Grey Man

United States

#301 Jul 24, 2015
It's real simple people, like your minds and thoughts. MOVE!!! SIMPLETONS, LEAVE UVALDE DUMB A$$ES!!
Panuch

United States

#302 Jul 24, 2015
Concern wrote:
Ppl you're all talking about the UPD when it's county that are messing up bad , there's where the FBI should start looking for corrupted cops .
They are all under the control of the arrogant and stupid Uvalde Good Old Boys and Girls Network/Gang and of their Uvalde Royalty Kids. They owned Mendeke and it won't be long that they will be claiming ownership of the Chief.
God bless this town

Houston, TX

#303 Jul 29, 2015
it's nothing new here. It's happened before.
Understand

Houston, TX

#304 Aug 6, 2015
Not all cops are bad. I've seen a lot of good cops throughout the years.. But what choice do we have but to listen and expect answers when one goes bad. This are town and we live here.
Grey Man

United States

#305 Aug 27, 2015
Understand wrote:
Not all cops are bad. I've seen a lot of good cops throughout the years.. But what choice do we have but to listen and expect answers when one goes bad. This are town and we live here.
Name one...
Carla

Eagle Pass, TX

#306 Jul 12, 2017
politicalententies wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right so all you so called police officer's,Judge's,supervisors, D.A's,and useless Chief's of police! since you cant seem to do your job! we will show you how to do your job! we the people have waited long enough, to let you do your job! to no availe, you have shown us the people, that you allow this corruption by your "officers" or otherwise approve of their wrong doings,Enough!! very sad how we have to go to an outside force to do Uvalde's job! o'well if thats what it takes, thats what we will do! so sad that we the people know for a fact you all have had or still have certain information conerning corruption by your officers and nothing had or has been done! confirming you're involved or otherwise allow this kind of misconduct within your department! so your time is up!!!!!!!
U right they are crooked and I filed a report on one of the officers as well . City Hall only gave the report back to the same officers to investigate it, the city mayor of city manager didn't investigate it. I'm witness some of these officers are crooked.
Anonymous

Leakey, TX

#307 Jul 13, 2017
Who's this officer Allen guy everyone is talking about? I met this dude months ago who's last name was Allen and said he was an officer.
Gti

Corpus Christi, TX

#308 Jul 13, 2017
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>

You are truly dilusional. I think this is quite entertaining though, keep the laughs coming.
Btw, I'm not an officer nor am I affiliated with any of them.
Your lack of education is obvious. I can almost garantee your not an officer, because of your literature and grammar , I don't think you would be able to write any type of citation or report.
The government however, isn't going to step in to uvalde and do this huge investigation that your speaking of over "stolen office supplies" or "an officer falling asleep in the park" .
Talk to a shrink, get yourself some help, maybe it will help you think and TYPE rationally!
Why so Mad then PS if you are a nobody just thinking out loud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Ramon the moron I mean morin haha and Cynthia 28 min News 1
Gurlz w diseasez 46 min Truth 17
Mother in laws panties 1 hr Wonder 1
my car starts but shut's off right after (Feb '11) 3 hr Anitress upchurch 103
Carolina Barbosa 4 hr Member 1
Juan d Gonzales 40 yr ol virgen 5 hr Beeker 11
Lmfao at the lunas 5 hr Luna 6

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance