Housing and new cars
Must be nice

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2010
My goodness have you passed by the housing lately? Must be nice to live rent free and pimp a nice new car or truck. It just WOWS me how they park it in plain sight with the housing office just feet away, so happy to show the "new ride" as they put... But yet live in housing. Too sad.
Its Income Tax Season

Universal City, TX

#2 Mar 4, 2010
It's income tax season. What do you expect.....
joe

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2010
Oh don't worry 6 months from now they will all be repoded
Joke

Frisco, TX

#4 Mar 5, 2010
joe wrote:
Oh don't worry 6 months from now they will all be repoded
yeah you are right... Tooo funny
man

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Leave them alne shhzz
lol

Lockhart, TX

#6 Feb 8, 2013
They get cars like that they should be taken off all help and left to fight for themselves like the rest of us. If the can afford a 300 to 700 payment they can afford to love and not b lowlifes
Lol

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Don't be jealous!
lol

Lockhart, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Why would I b jealous of lowlifes? You live in sec 8 your bottom feeders.
Not really

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Rent free lol check again.... One word GOVERNMENT!
Must be nice wrote:
My goodness have you passed by the housing lately? Must be nice to live rent free and pimp a nice new car or truck. It just WOWS me how they park it in plain sight with the housing office just feet away, so happy to show the "new ride" as they put... But yet live in housing. Too sad.
lol

Lockhart, TX

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Thats right. Use wealthy people pay cause there to lazy to get a real job or a single ho mom with 5 kids
no mas

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Time will come soon....n plz help ppl that needs it...not lazy fat ppl...f":k them...from a tax payer...
lol

Lockhart, TX

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Their fat cause the can have basically free rent and alot of food stamps to sit around all day pop out babies and eat. Sad cause they have no clue how low they are in society. They wont amount to anything.
sorry
#14 Feb 13, 2013
but housing isnt free rent u have to have some sort of income to live under housing some actually have good jobs or work 2 jobs to have what they want it goes by a sliding fee its not free housing. and as for vehicles well when u have the get a new one im sure if there was some type of program for wealthy people theytake it in a heart beat alot of them work and taxes are deducted fro their pay although some take advantage of the help but it doent speak for all some are actually elders that live under housing not just single parents with 5 kids. and noone i here o judge if ur so happy with ur lifestyle good leave others alone
Atypical Stereotype

Del Rio, TX

#15 Feb 13, 2013
sorry wrote:
but housing isnt free rent u have to have some sort of income to live under housing some actually have good jobs or work 2 jobs to have what they want it goes by a sliding fee its not free housing. and as for vehicles well when u have the get a new one im sure if there was some type of program for wealthy people theytake it in a heart beat alot of them work and taxes are deducted fro their pay although some take advantage of the help but it doent speak for all some are actually elders that live under housing not just single parents with 5 kids. and noone i here o judge if ur so happy with ur lifestyle good leave others alone
You type and sound like one of them; takes one to know one.
get a job

United States

#16 Oct 6, 2015
Ghetto Mexicans what you expect from low lifes
Molly

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 6, 2015
Ok this is how it w9rks the rich farmers and rancher get big gov assistance thy can never go broke and the low class illegals get also big hand outs from the gov so thats why they to have new luxury vehicles and good homes and the middle class dont get a sh#t from the gov so they have to work so they can support themselfs and rich and poor from there tax dollars I truly believe this is what it is
lol

United States

#18 Oct 6, 2015
Lol strip just cuz you have a criminal background so u can't get housing but all in favor to live at grandma's hpuse
Shakelford

United States

#19 Oct 6, 2015
Molly wrote:
Ok this is how it w9rks the rich farmers and rancher get big gov assistance thy can never go broke and the low class illegals get also big hand outs from the gov so thats why they to have new luxury vehicles and good homes and the middle class dont get a sh#t from the gov so they have to work so they can support themselfs and rich and poor from there tax dollars I truly believe this is what it is
Finally, someone with intelligence and sense!! Well said !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Henry Cedillo is Cheating 12 min mipipi 16
Rosa Aleman & Dan its not your Baby 1 hr Home Girl 21
Rosa Aleman & Brando 1 hr connie 13
Shelby and Jerry 2 hr secerts are not good 3
Palomino Fest 2 hr Shaw0812 2
Auggie Cruz 3 hr Yep 50
old coca cola place 3 hr Yep 23

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance