where is she
whatever

Lockhart, TX

#2 Feb 17, 2013
whatever wrote:
Has anybody seen Dina ( Espinoza ) lugo. Does she still live in Uvalde? Where does she work? Anybody
does any body knows?
whatever

Lockhart, TX

#3 Feb 18, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>does any body knows?
where is she
bren

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
With me
whatever

Haslet, TX

#5 Feb 28, 2013
bren wrote:
With me
ha ha ha u wish. I heard she was real sick
the truth.

United States

#6 Mar 1, 2013
She sick in the head. Its obvious....she did painted her house the color of her mood.
whatever

Haslet, TX

#7 Mar 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="the truth. "]She sick in the head. Its obvious....she did painted her house the color of her mood.[/QUOTE]
does she still live here in uvalde ?and where. is she still married to Ralph Lugo?
Why

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Whatever it's obvious that your jeaulos if Dina .... I've known Dina she's a nice woman .... She must of piss u off.... And to bring up the color of her house its obvious your not all up their ..... It's uvalde everybody paints their houses a odd color.....! Get a life already and leave her alone .....
whatever

Lockhart, TX

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Why wrote:
Whatever it's obvious that your jeaulos if Dina .... I've known Dina she's a nice woman .... She must of piss u off.... And to bring up the color of her house its obvious your not all up their ..... It's uvalde everybody paints their houses a odd color.....! Get a life already and leave her alone .....
Dnt get mad. I used to banger for the last 7 years . I head she was in bad shape , health wise
Why

San Antonio, TX

#10 Mar 2, 2013
I'm. Not mad its obvious your a whor# because only a jealous hoe would come out putting out they've been with someone .... A man or a real man wouldn't put someone on blast ....so shut up she's a real woman .... Last time a heard she wasn't married and I know she wouldn't cheat on Ralph
whatever

Lockhart, TX

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Why wrote:
I'm. Not mad its obvious your a whor# because only a jealous hoe would come out putting out they've been with someone .... A man or a real man wouldn't put someone on blast ....so shut up she's a real woman .... Last time a heard she wasn't married and I know she wouldn't cheat on Ralph
I'm not blasting her, I'm just wondering if she's ok. Idnt know she was not with ralph any more. But I would take her any day
Think

Carrizo Springs, TX

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Try to contact her on Facebook, not on here.
whatever

Lockhart, TX

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Think wrote:
Try to contact her on Facebook, not on here.
good idea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uvalde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low Key 1 hr Red 22
Danielle Melendez &Henry cura Cedillo 6 hr Bar 1
Juan a 7 hr Mcds 9
Elvia Rojas 9 hr Steven 4
La Ruby Navarro 9 hr Haha 3
does anybody know 11 hr Canadian skin flute 15
Shaw 0812 11 hr Canadian skin flute 28

Uvalde Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance